Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Sweden Vs Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sweden Vs Nigeria (452 Views)

Sweden Vs Nigeria (3 - 3) Fifa Women's World Cup On 8th June, 2015 / Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 / Fifa U-17 World Cup Semi Final: Sweden Vs Nigeria On Tuesday Nov. 5th At 5:00pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweden Vs Nigeria by Adekdammy: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
I was watching the sweden vs Nigeria match yesterday and i was having mix feelings cos of the first match we played against them which was a draw and dere coach was saying they shud have won us, after change of tactics plus God factor Nigeria won, and I concluded that,the fact that the outcome of an event didnt favour you the first time does not mean when the event occurs again it wont favour you, just change tactics and carry God along and be rest assured that victory is sure IJN, amen. Av a blessed day at work. Maranatha...He cometh soon.
Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria by MaJBlige(f): 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
so u are saying Mexico which we earlier won 6 - 1 can also turn around to beat us at the finals.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria by Adekdammy: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
no bro, this is just to encourage someone, we are winning mexico by God's grace.
Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria by MEILYN(m): 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ma_J_Blige: so u are saying Mexico which we earlier won 6 - 1 can also turn around to beat us at the finals.
lool

(1) (Reply)

True Under 17s Won The World Cup? / True Under 17s Won The World Cup? / Jonathan Hosts Victorious Golden Eaglets, Gives Them N2 Million Each (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.