Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,384 members, 7,850,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

True Under 17s Won The World Cup? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / True Under 17s Won The World Cup? (453 Views)

Super Eagles Defenders Present Performance And World Cup Qualifier / When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? / Man Utd Has Won The Premiership (2006/2007 Season) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Under 17s Won The World Cup? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
My cousin Omeiza Akerele just turned 18 and has been representing Nigeria since 17. You might want to ask me "why this information" ?

Omeiza I know is truly 18 years now and he is towering over me even at 16. I hear some people shouting allover, that these boys are not under 17s for real.

This thread is opened for Nairalanders to help clear the notion that they are not truly 17yrs and Under.

Re: True Under 17s Won The World Cup? by Penssuwa(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
Guy, u get liquid brain? How many treads must u open to pass needless info

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Hosts Victorious Golden Eaglets, Gives Them N2 Million Each (photos) / What Convinced You To Support Your Team? / Is Super Eagles Ready For World Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.