Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

DO YOU NEED A CCIE? COME RIGHT IN - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / DO YOU NEED A CCIE? COME RIGHT IN (593 Views)

How Do I Get CCIE Certified?? / Ccie Training Now In Nigeria. / Scholarship For Nigerians To Get Ccie Training In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DO YOU NEED A CCIE? COME RIGHT IN by Oxone(m): 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
The road to achieving the CCIE cert is not an easy one and can cause a lot of frustration and disappointment but again that’s like the PHD of cisco Certifications.

Over the years my fascination with IT & then Networking has brought me to this point where I feel nothing matters more than being among that elite group of people who has bagged this very elusive certification. Mind you, it’s not all about the certification but the exceptional skill set that comes with being a CCIE .

Thankfully I work with a company that’s exposing me to all I need to achieve this and would like to use this opportunity to interact with like minds who are preparing for the CCIE or already Certified experts to share their stories, ideas, experiences, materials and to encourage each other. Hopefully this thread would be an inspiration and a template for all future CCIE aspirants.

I believe with hard work, we would get there as nothing is impossible. cheers

2 Likes

Re: DO YOU NEED A CCIE? COME RIGHT IN by dafizee: 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hello,
I'm currently studying for the ccie written exam and seriously in need of a study buddy..
Anybody interested please let me know..
Re: DO YOU NEED A CCIE? COME RIGHT IN by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
Where do you plan to train for your CCIE?
Nigeria, southafrica or beyond?
Re: DO YOU NEED A CCIE? COME RIGHT IN by bashexyz: 11:00am On Dec 08, 2013
studying for d ccie r n s. intend taking the lab april next year....

and just a reminder that version 5 is out.

last day to test for v4 is june 3.
Re: DO YOU NEED A CCIE? COME RIGHT IN by Fulaman198(m): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
Interesting, haven't they recently revised the CCIE? I know they recently revised the CCNP to version level 300.
Re: DO YOU NEED A CCIE? COME RIGHT IN by Oxone(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fulaman198: Interesting, haven't they recently revised the CCIE? I know they recently revised the CCNP to version level 300.

Yeah they have the current exam will be retired in January

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Promo! Attend May Edition Of Sage 50 And Quickbook Accounting Package Traininig / Autocad In Just 1 Week / Free International Business Opportunity Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.