Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Ccie Training Now In Nigeria. - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Ccie Training Now In Nigeria. (7702 Views)

Sap Training Now In The City Of Portharcourt / Ccie Training In Nigeria / Scholarship For Nigerians To Get Ccie Training In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ccie Training Now In Nigeria. by Alexorefo(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2008
[[center]center]CCIE is the world's no 1 internetworking certification, and holders are in great demand throughout the Universe, with earning capacity as high as USD12, 000 per month. There are very few Nigerian CCIEs today. You could be the next.

TTC Mobile Limited now has fully equipped lab and experienced trainers that will not only guarantee your success, but also guarantee hand-on quality training that assures you a place among the industry best.

[center]REGISTER NOW TO WIN AN ALL EXPENSE PAID LAB TRIP IN THE UNITED KINGDOM AND UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
[center]CONTACT ADDRESS
TTC MOBILE LTD 37 Joel Ogunaike Street, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos State.
                                    OR
50/52 Adelabu Street Surulere, Lagos State.

Phone Numbers: Alex Orefo: 08052813857, 07026814614, Hotlines:08034381985, 08050881404, 07027878302[/center[/center]
[/center][/center]
Re: Ccie Training Now In Nigeria. by Chidoski(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2008
Wat is CCIE.,much explanations please
Re: Ccie Training Now In Nigeria. by visitor30(m): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2008
@Chidoski,
CCIE=Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert is the highest certification in the Cisco career certification path of the internetworking area of the ICT world.
Go to www.cisco.com and read/learn more about it. But before you can ever think or dream of that cert, you must first pass the Cisco CCNA exam, this will give you a background foundation/undersatanding of what networking is all about, if you want to follow that path.
Re: Ccie Training Now In Nigeria. by Alexorefo(m): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2008
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE), is an expert level certification organized by CISCO. It is the highest level of professional certification that Cisco provides after Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP). There are 5 active CCIE tracks, as below. As of August 2, 2007 there are 15,062 people with active CCIE certifications.
Cisco began its CCIE program in 1993 originally with a two day lab, later changing it to the one day format used today. Less than 3% of Cisco certified individuals attain CCIE certification, and on average will spend thousands of dollars and 18 months studying before passing. Many candidates build mock-labs at home using old Cisco equipment, selling it again to other candidates after passing. Alternatively candidates may rent "rack time" online and practice lab scenarios on Cisco equipment hosted on the Internet for that purpose.
Cisco refers to the CCIE as the "most respected IT certification" and from 2002 to 2005 it was voted as such in CertCities magazine. It has also been voted the most technically advanced IT certification by CertMag and is generally reported as the highest salaried certification in IT salary surveys.
The CCIE is comprised of a written exam and a "lab" exam (each in the specific area of the chosen track). The written exam is required to take the lab exam, and has a cost of $315 USD per attempt. Upon passing the written exam, the candidate is qualified to have a first attempt the lab exam for 18 months. If the first attempt is unsuccessful the candidate has 3 years from the date the written exam was passed to successfully complete the lab. If a candidate does not pass the CCIE lab in that time, they must pass the CCIE written exam again before making additional attempts at the CCIE lab exam. As many attempts can be made to pass the lab exam for up to 3 years after passing the written, so long as the first attempt is within 18 months. There is a minimum waiting time between attempts of one month.
The CCIE Lab is currently $1,400 USD per attempt and are offered only at ten Cisco lab exam locations worldwide. The locations are Bangalore; Beijing; Brussels; Dubai; Hong Kong; Research Triangle Park, NC; San Jose, CA; São Paulo; Sydney; and Tokyo. In addition, according to a survey by Cisco the average cost to prepare for CCIE certification is $9,050 as of April 2006, spent mostly on practice equipment and self study material. This is partially offset by the increased salary the certification commands, which a March 2007 Network World article estimates at 10% - 15% over similarly experienced engineers who do not have a CCIE.
The lab is an 8-hour hands-on exam designed to demonstrate that the candidate not only knows the theory, but is also able to practice it.
TTC Mobile offers the training for interested trainees and sponsors them for the exam.
Re: Ccie Training Now In Nigeria. by arrahmaan: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2009
Dear All,
We are offering CCIE Lab bootcamps in CCIE Routing and Switching,Security Service Provider and Voice.
We have CCIE Certified Instructors carrying 10 plus years of experience like Khawar Butt Quad CCIE and Siddiq Ahmed Dual CCIE Certified.
If any body is interested for more info please visit www.netmetric-solutions.com or mail me on arrahmaan@netmetric-solutions.com or call me on +919908243786.
Thanks
Abdur Rahman
Re: Ccie Training Now In Nigeria. by ccnaprep: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2010
I am wondering about this site. Has anyone visited their CCIE prep page.  http://www.certificationkits.com/ccie-lab-suggestions/
Re: Ccie Training Now In Nigeria. by SpiroChete: 8:04am On Mar 06, 2013
Hi @ ALL
I am here to provide You a wonderful offer, I having CCIE Real labs Direct Purchase from Proctors with Updates I will Provide these all in low rates let me know anyone of You is interested in Getting this ?
I can also provide help during lab exam or If you dont want to attend the exam I will provide You un-attended CCIE #
Let me know if You are interested in getting this ?
CCIE DC with Current Updates,

Email : Spiro@ccieguarantee.com
Re: Ccie Training Now In Nigeria. by okaforc: 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
SCAM ALERT !!! Be careful. Details are being compiled
Re: Ccie Training Now In Nigeria. by ezeking(m): 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Are you interested in getting the latest training videos of CCIE R&S, CCNP R&S, and CCNA R&S?

Hit me up at ezeking@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch / Acca, Ican & Ats Tuition Provider Now In Lekki-ajah / Revit Architecture Training In Lagos Island and Mainland. 08033146625

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.