Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,940 members, 7,956,552 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

A Procurement Officer With Microsoft Navision 5 (SAP) Application And Suppliers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Procurement Officer With Microsoft Navision 5 (SAP) Application And Suppliers (589 Views)

Wemy Industries Is Recruiting For A Procurement Assistant / Urgent Vacancy In A Procurement And Logistic Firm - Port Harcourt / Pls I Need The List Of Companies Using Navision And Tally Softwares In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Procurement Officer With Microsoft Navision 5 (SAP) Application And Suppliers by kay10: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
A Procurement officer with Microsoft Navision 5 (SAP) Application [/b]and several suppliers seek for Work[size=10pt][/size].

A Purchase officer of engineering background with experience in purchasing using Microsoft Navision 5 and having several suppliers of electrical items, mechanical spare parts, air compressor spare parts, Fleet Guard filters, bearing, hospital facilities and equipment, plumbing equipment,bolts,computer and its accessories, stationery, belts, diesel, raw materials for various industrial use, furniture, refrigerator, vehicle tyres, metal fabrication, and consumables wishes to seek jobs in any company or organization
My duty is to bring my experience and skills developed from my previous Company to any organization that wishes to interview me for this position.
I am highly commited, diligent and honest in carrying out my daily functions.

For further enquiries, please call 08075131550 or mail toladon@googlemail.com

(1) (Reply)

Accounts/administrative Officer -w-holistic Business Solutions / Vacancy For Sales Girl And Sales Supervisor / Kitchen Assistant Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.