Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air (17758 Views)

Sick A Joke? Charlie Hebdo Mocks Russian Plane Crash In Egypt / Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead / Woman Dies After Serving Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air by Ohibenemma(m): 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air by kay4all(m): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
You see abi u no hear am. Naija i beg make una improve. Plane crash and no one has died. I guess if this happen in naija all na demise
Re: Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Stella Oduah again! Na waa oh!
Re: Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air by Datruggedman: 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
Did i hear 12,000fts,chai dem get luck say eno add anoda 1ft, 12,001fts ,dem 4 dey smwia by nw
Re: Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air by instinctg(m): 2:22am On Nov 10, 2013
Stella Odua, why now? Oh no be nigeria? Na still Stella fault sha
Re: Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air by Plumkin(f): 4:46am On Nov 10, 2013
Me thinks it was all staged by a bunch of daredevil thrill seekers or maybe some kind of research.
Re: Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air by longshanks23: 5:08am On Nov 10, 2013
plane dey crash for air...na wa o.
Re: Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air by philip0906(m): 7:24am On Nov 10, 2013
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Re: Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air by johndwayy(m): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2013
Whew thank God.... When i first saw this thread, i tot the person with the handler @nobody is dead.... By the way, who's nobody in nairaland?
Re: Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air by Desmondking(m): 7:49am On Nov 10, 2013
SoSoliso jam aero grin
Re: Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air by edwonderz(m): 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
I love skydiving and I hope to do it someday. If you love daredevil stunt watch this 3mins video I bet you won't regret it.
Re: Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air by edwonderz(m): 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
I love skydiving and I hope to do it someday.
If you love daredevil stunt watch this 3mins video I bet you won't regret it. money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjSDCrAVvLM&guid&client=mv -
rim&gl=GB&hl=en-GB —
Re: Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air by UyiIredia(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
That thing no be beans and the thing is, jumping of the plane woth a parachute is no guarantee you'll survive; as the article shows, you'll have to avoid debris from the falling plane whilst parachuting down, or your parachute will be damaged high up and you'll fall to a certain death.
Re: Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air by Ignatio(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
Not just their time. The pilot even took a selfie of his bloodied face.
Re: Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air by viktuur(m): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
The Pilot has recovered
'No control': Skydivers' pilot recounts death-defying leap from burning 'No control': Skydivers' pilot recounts death-defying leap from burning plane - U.S. News http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/08/21351778-no-control-skydivers-pilot-recounts-death-defying-leap-from-burning-plane via @NBCnews - U.S. News http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/08/21351778-no-control-skydivers-pilot-recounts-death-defying-leap-from-burning-plane via @NBCnews
Re: Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air by alisimple: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
Even in naija, only local airlines do get accident. Hardly international ones. What is wrong?
Re: Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air by AjaraEwuro: 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
R2bees: simply because no be 9ja pilots dey fly the planes

dumb. Dana plane that crashed was piloted by an American.
Re: Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air by DAVE5(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2013
10k God 4 dia lives
Re: Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air by boy4: 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Now Available in large quantities: spy gadgets that's secretly monitor, record/video activities with the person noticing it. they are: spy watch, pen, wall clock, table clock, spy face cap , t-shirt button, tie, sunglasses, car keyholder, etc, CCTV recording system with internet and 3G phone viewing that allows you to connect, view your home offices through your 3G phone no matter where you are.
others are: handheld metal detectors, 2 ways radio walkie talkie, alarm padlock, fuel siphon pump, electric car jack,automatic car jack, manual water pump, power banks, rechargeable standing fan, solar lantern, handheld Air conditioners, handheld sewing machine, portable water purifiers, gsm phone watch etc call 08158754106, 08083809070. we deliver to your door step anywhere in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coup Underway In Sudan: Internet Disrupted, Prime Minister, 4 Others Detained / Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine / UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.