Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Buying Recharge Cards Online - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Buying Recharge Cards Online (4655 Views)

Recharge Cards Online / Recharge Cards Online / Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buying Recharge Cards Online by richari: 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2008
Where online can i buy recharge cards online and have them send the pins to someone at scheduled intervals? Any ideas?
I just feel bad whenever am reminded by my mother that i have'nt sent her her recharge for the month.
Re: Buying Recharge Cards Online by hayprof(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2008
I can't provide u a reliable link only dat ur best bet is to buy a recharge card nearby nd snt Her the pin via txt message.
Re: Buying Recharge Cards Online by seguneda: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2008
hi richari,i was referred to a site yesterday,and i think it has all that you need.easytopupng.com.check it out.
Re: Buying Recharge Cards Online by richari: 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2008
Thank a lot man. I went to www.easytopupng.com and they claim you can buy and have their system schedule to send the pin to someone at a later date. if it is true then i will be cool with them. Am registering at the moment and will send feedback but their look and feel is really cool. Cheers
Re: Buying Recharge Cards Online by hayprof(m): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2008
Good u found an alternative.
Re: Buying Recharge Cards Online by ediongs: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2008
Re: Buying Recharge Cards Online by richari: 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2008
I have checked them all out. Easytopupng.com seem to be the best. great to see there are places online we can recharge.
Re: Buying Recharge Cards Online by pawn89(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2008
if you want really want to buy recharge card on line register with this site WWW.RECHARGENIGERIA.COM
Re: Buying Recharge Cards Online by richari: 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2008
I already did. Didnt you read my post above? I have checked all of them out.
Re: Buying Recharge Cards Online by Fadajasi(m): 12:38am On Aug 04, 2008
When my umobile still dey
Re: Buying Recharge Cards Online by seguneda: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2008
Ok guys,i have a tip for everybody,Easytopupng provides all that you want as it regards services and a good customer relations.before now i use to have problem to understand the extent of online services,but https://www.easytopupng.com have made it so comprehensive to admire, i can not even remember the last time i scratch a card.A trial will addict you.
Re: Buying Recharge Cards Online by datstobi10(m): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2010
You can buy recharge cards at www.naira.com, you can view the pins instantly, or of have them sent to you via mail or sms, and payment can be made using your regular ATM cards, and the website is very secured (by verisign).
Re: Buying Recharge Cards Online by semid4lyfe(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2010

(1)

MTN 15 GB Awoof / TECNO Spark 2 Full Review / A Smartphone With 5200mah, Fingerprint Sensor That Cost Just 23,000 Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.