Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online (32875 Views)

Recharge Cards Online / Buying Recharge Cards Online / Recharge Cards Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by hotchic1(f): 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2007
Am in need of a website through which i can buy and send recharge cards online,using debit or credit card or payapl,apart from neticash and prepaidnigeria because those two are not working again.
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by neroflick(m): 1:11am On May 04, 2007
check out www.rechargenigeria.com

been using it for over a yr now , quite reliable!
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by abujabooks(f): 1:36pm On May 22, 2008
Saying, no stock.
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by puppiluv(m): 1:08am On Jun 06, 2008
it says no stock, pls any other site?
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by lui1(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2008
u can get it from prepaidng.com
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by snoop4real: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2008
HTTP://reloadng.com

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by DualCore1: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2008
ReloadNG.com
allscratchcards.com
prepaidng.com

please note that GTBank in their infinite stupidity wisdom, have disabled the use of their ATMs with interswitch, so u cant use GTB ATMs for online transactions
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by topeteadr(m): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2008
why me d.c . . . . . . . . . i called you yesternight with my ceoltel line at 3:30am and you were sleeping . . . . what da Bleep . . . . .
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by DualCore1: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2008
ah man, sorry, hope so no stress sha, i go call u later.
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by richari: 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2008
Hey Guys, best of them all, www.easytopupng.com. I asked this same question and was refered here. the guys seem to have gotten it right. Check them out.
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by Handsome1: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2008
They dont have MTN N200 AND MORE VOCHER
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by refill: 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2009
THE BEST OF ALL MOBILE ONLINE RECHARGE IN NIGERIA IS BEEN WORKED ON COMING UP LIFE ON THE 2ND WEEK OF FEBUARY.WATCH OUT WITH MANY ADD ONS GUESS U GUYS CAN WAIT TO HAVE IT
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2009
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2009
why worry so much when you 've got your solution at your finger tip's.
simply open a FLASH ME CASH account with any branch of FINBANK close to you and that heralds you to your dream of PURCHASING RECHARGE CARDS OF ANY DENOMINATION ONLINE REAL TIME@ www.firstinlandonline.com
, just COME IN
finbank
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2009
any way sha the site is a secured one so "s" should be infront of http:// as in https://www.firstinlandonline.com
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2009
How dos it works?
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by mecussey(m): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2009
The best of these sites is www.buyrechargecard.com it's very simple and you simply pay with interswitch which is very secured
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by okofishe: 9:01am On May 10, 2009
yes you can also try phonerechargecard.com. It is always safe and secure
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by okofishe: 9:06am On May 10, 2009
lot of online rechargecard center this days
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by latbabs(m): 7:42pm On May 10, 2009
plz, my people is anybody in the house that has the real idea of recharge card printing? because it bring cool cash, my people lets talk about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by deleson: 11:00am On May 13, 2009
latbabs:

plz, my people is anybody in the house that has the real idea of recharge card printing? because it bring cool cash, my people lets talk about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latbabs, well I can be of immerse assistance to you with regards to the production(Printing,sales) of recharge cards of all telecommunication network here in NIgeria.

You can send me a mail via forteflute@yahoo.com,for a detail explanation.
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by chi4b82(f): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2009
www.e-rechargeplus.com is d best place for recharging. check it out. Recharge:anytime, anywhere?
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by Ccomputers(m): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2009
these sites that u people posted here are they reliable?
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by Seun(m): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2009
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by datstobi10(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2010
You can buy recharge cards at www.naira.com, you can view the pins instantly, or of have them sent to you via mail or sms, and payment can be made using your regular ATM cards, and the website is very secured (by verisign),
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by mavtrevor(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2012
Chithub is my favorite online store to buy both electronics and airtime using my ATM card.
Re: Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online by gbabi69: 3:48am On Sep 29, 2012
Try www.onlinevouchersng.com ver effective,been using them for a while now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous / Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro / Olamide's Mobile Theme For Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.