Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Sen. Francis Arthur Nzeribe Declares That "APGA Will Win Anambra Guber Poll" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Francis Arthur Nzeribe Declares That "APGA Will Win Anambra Guber Poll" (630 Views)

Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Worth £928,789,000 Million Pounds / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun / Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Francis Arthur Nzeribe Declares That "APGA Will Win Anambra Guber Poll" by DanOfor: 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
Sen. Francis Arthur Nzeribe declares that "APGA Will Win Anambra guber poll".
I was among those that went to the resident of Nzeribe, Heaven of Peace to be precise on 2nd Nov., 2013 for the birthday of Arthur Nzeribe. So during the interactive session with him, My friend Collins asked him if his party (PDP) can win Anambra poll? Nzeribe looked at the crowd at Conference hall 2 and smiled saying " Even the Devil knows that Anambra State belongs to APGA, Anybody trying to battle with APGA is trying to battle with the 30,000 Biafrans that died during the war. Another thing that kept me wondering was when Hon. Alphonsus Ironna(member rep Oguta, Oru west and ohaji Egbema federal constituency) openly said "PDP is coming back in Imo". Nzeribe took us out and showed us his damaged aircraft and said "Rochas is battling to survive as this dead craft, Wait and see what happens on 24th jan, 2014".
Truly Willie Will Win Obiano is our next Governor
Re: Sen. Francis Arthur Nzeribe Declares That "APGA Will Win Anambra Guber Poll" by DonphilopusGuy: 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
Source please??

PDP, LP, APGA= 0

Anambra belongs to APC, take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Sen. Francis Arthur Nzeribe Declares That "APGA Will Win Anambra Guber Poll" by funshint(m): 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
Who is that man that says; when God has not spoken?!
Re: Sen. Francis Arthur Nzeribe Declares That "APGA Will Win Anambra Guber Poll" by mekaboy(m): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
funshint: Who is that man that says; when God has not spoken?!
it seems like GOD has left politics to us to choose and bear the consequences of our choices.
Re: Sen. Francis Arthur Nzeribe Declares That "APGA Will Win Anambra Guber Poll" by DuduNegro: 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
If APC should fail to win....

Hold on, .......how many more days now, 9 days??

I will shut up...see all you APGA on 17th.

No joke, yeye people! angry

(1) (Reply)

H-ell Rufia Press Release For APC And Joint Loser Parties In Anambra State / Buhari Not Viable For 2015 Presidency Having Lost Thrice –zwingina / PHOTO: Reverend Father Arrested Over N40.2m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.