Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Why Would A Religious Lady Pursue A Non-religious Man? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would A Religious Lady Pursue A Non-religious Man? (526 Views)

Religious Man Has Kept His Hand Raised For 38 Years (PIC) / A Religious Man Is Not A Free Man / Any Non-Religious People In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Religious Lady Pursue A Non-religious Man? by mmsen: 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
It's happened to me on a number of occasions.

I know of a few couples where the lady is religious and the man is, at best, agnostic. I remember when I was a child overhearing one of my mother's friends sobbing about her husband refusing to attend church. This was several years after marrying a man who she knew to be without any religious conviction.

I've always been curious as to why a lady would pursue (often heavily) a man who does not hold dear what she claims to be most important to her?
Re: Why Would A Religious Lady Pursue A Non-religious Man? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:45am On Nov 07, 2013
stop trying to understand women. you can't.
Re: Why Would A Religious Lady Pursue A Non-religious Man? by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 07, 2013
1) Money.....atheists or non belivers generally live a more comfortable life than believers. Even some atheists here on nl are big boys. But them no wan connect other atheists

2) Swag of intelligence and words
Atheists and non believers have a way with words. That comes naturally when navigating. Carefully when talking with easily offended religionists. Also,, there is the intelligence factor with atheists.

Love is beyond religion

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Religious Lady Pursue A Non-religious Man? by mumumugu(m): 8:28am On Nov 07, 2013
Women marry men beliving men would change to their taste.they end up didapoonted

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Court Decides Only Muslims Can Use The Term "Allah" / Why Men Of God Should Own Private Jets- T.b Joshua / Pray Until Something Happens-push

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.