Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Yobo's Kidnapping: Plz, Where Is President Yar'adua? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yobo's Kidnapping: Plz, Where Is President Yar'adua? (732 Views)

President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance / Is President Yar'adua Dead? / President Yar'adua Is Dull? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yobo's Kidnapping: Plz, Where Is President Yar'adua? by sibanibi: 8:39am On Jul 13, 2008
Sometimes, i wonder if we still have a president in this country. u ask why? i hardly see him on TV, he hardly talks about anything. now who can tell me what the presido has said about the kidnapping of Yobo's brother? he is silent about everything. if this is what rule of law is, we ain't down with it.

Re: Yobo's Kidnapping: Plz, Where Is President Yar'adua? by bilymuse: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2008
the guy is tendering his health.

For those who want to see the president for official purpose, the waiting list is over 6 months. Your best bet is to talk to his aids and hope for the best.
Re: Yobo's Kidnapping: Plz, Where Is President Yar'adua? by Cristalz(f): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2008
Perhaps he just doesn't like being on tv grin

As for his silence over the kidnapping,what's new about it? Excuse my lack of faith,but Nigerians have never been known to give a damn about their fellow man.Its an every-man-for-himself kind of thing,as in,right now someone up therez prob'ly saying ''the Yobo family are rich enough to pay for the release of their boy.Why bother us with that when there are other pressing issues to attend to?''

'Pressing issues' like the exact amount of millions of naira needed by Aso rock for lunch break. *hiss* Sometimes my country's leadership disgusts me.
Re: Yobo's Kidnapping: Plz, Where Is President Yar'adua? by sibanibi: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2008
Cristalz:

Perhaps he just doesn't like being on tv grin

As for his silence over the kidnapping,what's new about it? Excuse my lack of faith,but Nigerians have never been known to give a damn about their fellow man.Its an every-man-for-himself kind of thing,as in,right now someone up therez prob'ly saying ''the Yobo family are rich enough to pay for the release of their boy.Why bother us with that when there are other pressing issues to attend to?''

'Pressing issues' like the exact amount of millions of naira needed by Aso rock for lunch break. *hiss* Sometimes my country's leadership disgusts me.

so, for how long can are we going to continue like this? at least, he should have said something suiting or comforting. Yar'adua is too quiet and pardon my word, dull to be on such seat. trust OBJ, u no my man now? he go don vibe. so what is the latest on the kidnapping?
Re: Yobo's Kidnapping: Plz, Where Is President Yar'adua? by CARUSO(m): 9:44am On Jul 14, 2008
sibanibi:

Sometimes, i wonder if we still have a president in this country. u ask why? i hardly see him on TV, he hardly talks about anything. now who can tell me what the presido has said about the kidnapping of Yobo's brother? he is silent about everything. if this is what rule of law is, we ain't down with it.

is it only yobo's brother? what about other innocent people that get kidnapped and killed, thousands more are suffering untold hardship

kids and adults get raped, un-employment is at an all-time high, corruption is rife, everything is more than an herculean task in nigeria and the country

is rotting away!

what should he do about yobo's brother's kidnapping? him being a football player's brother doesnt accord him any preferential treatment compared to

other people in the country!

I think there is far more important issues to worry about than the kidnap of a single Nigeria who is well off to secure his own release!

dammit sad

(1) (Reply)

Akala Donates Cars To Olubadan / Thousands Of Nigerians Have Fled The Town Of Bonny After Militants Threats / Reps Summon Minister Over Job Seekers' Deaths (who Is To Be Blamed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.