Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

How Much Is A US Green Card Truly Worth ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Is A US Green Card Truly Worth ? (2894 Views)

Investors 'buying' US Green Cards For $1m / Us Green Card Visa Lottery - Enquiry / Nigerian US Green Card Holder Visting Nigeria, And Returning To US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is A US Green Card Truly Worth ? by mario2575: 3:25am On Nov 07, 2013
Hello House. If you were to put a price tag on getting a US green card how much money will it be truly worth?
Re: How Much Is A US Green Card Truly Worth ? by Ellatyra(f): 3:35am On Nov 07, 2013
1million
Re: How Much Is A US Green Card Truly Worth ? by Burger01(m): 6:37am On Nov 07, 2013
It worth shit. Won't even use my money to by myself into slavery..
Re: How Much Is A US Green Card Truly Worth ? by RoyalRoy(m): 6:44am On Nov 07, 2013
Burger01: It worth shit. Won't even use my money to by myself into slavery..

Ignoramus!!!!!
Re: How Much Is A US Green Card Truly Worth ? by mario2575: 7:36am On Nov 07, 2013
LOL @ignoramus. But honestly is the huge price tag running thousands of dollars worth it? I have seen people paying as much as $15,000 just to change their status from non immigrant to Green card and I can't help but wonder if its wise.
Royal Roy:

Ignoramus!!!!!
Re: How Much Is A US Green Card Truly Worth ? by RoyalRoy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
mario2575: LOL @ignoramus. But honestly is the huge price tag running thousands of dollars worth it? I have seen people paying as much as $15,000 just to change their status from non immigrant to Green card and I can't help but wonder if its wise.

Lol.

I know the green card is free cos I have one.

It will only be an unqualified and ignorant person to churn out that amount just to obtain one.

If you have a bonafide reason to apply for a green card it shouldn't cost you any more than administrative charges.

People who pay ridiculously for it definitely are looking for short cuts and unconventional way of procuring the green card.
Re: How Much Is A US Green Card Truly Worth ? by Goldenboy007(m): 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
Burger01: It worth shit. Won't even use my money to by myself into slavery..

Really? Hmmm...things we decree into our lives..your wish has been granted !!!
Re: How Much Is A US Green Card Truly Worth ? by 25omega(m): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
mario2575: LOL @ignoramus. But honestly is the huge price tag running thousands of dollars worth it? I have seen people paying as much as $15,000 just to change their status from non immigrant to Green card and I can't help but wonder if its wise.
The green card is worth no more than $3000 which is the max amount of money you will spend if you get it the proper way. Those who spend $15,000 are those who probably over stayed their visa and they end up spending money on lawyers to file all sorts of papers that helps sometimes.

mind you the $3000 is flight included
Re: How Much Is A US Green Card Truly Worth ? by mario2575: 12:12am On Nov 08, 2013
You have a point here But do you think it is worth all that money to file those papers?

25omega: The green card is worth no more than $3000 which is the max amount of money you will spend if you get it the proper way. Those who spend $15,000 are those who probably over stayed their visa and they end up spending money on lawyers to file all sorts of papers that helps sometimes.

mind you the $3000 is flight included
Re: How Much Is A US Green Card Truly Worth ? by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 08, 2013
mario2575: You have a point here But do you think it is worth all that money to file those papers?

It is worth it and more. The way Nigeria is going, it's a good idea to secure a back up especially for our kids.

OFFTOPIC: there is this Nigerian man who happens to be an Australian citizen, he flew his wife to Canada to have their children and when asked why, he said he does not see himself leaving Australia for anything but wants his children to have options just incase they grow up and decide they want to move to another country......and if Canada gets bad they can live in Australia and vice versa. People do things for their kids these days you know.

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerian In Belgium Here / Myths That Will Never Die In Igala Land. Kogi State. / Jand Is For Uk,yankee Is For U.s And Whats For Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.