Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,280 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale (13431 Views)

AVAILABLE!!!...AINOL BW1 REPLACEMENT SCREEN / BRAND NEW AINOL Bw1 II 7.85INCH QUADCORE TABLET 1gb/16gb,HDMI,SIM,KEYBOARD,PEN / The Ainol ELF 2 tablet pc for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
All the live pictures I posted are resized, so they may not be sharp like the product itself

Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
More pix

Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by city73: 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
A promise kept and truth a watch word, I ordered for this product from Klens. It is as he posted and it was delivered to my door step. More grace to your elbow Mr. Klens. Guys feel free to do business with him.
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by Seyilome(m): 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
klens: More pix
you didnt reply me. Am in Osogbo,if the phone has fault where will i take it to? Then how much for shipping to osogbo? Tanx
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by PrinceBYC: 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
klens:
I'm not Jumia, I do things my own way (Klens) I covered across the nation if you don't know even outside Nigeria. talking of paying money into my account, do you know how many deals I have done? most of them are people I don't even know, talking of live pictures did you requested for any? won't you advertised your products with a sharp image and a description from the picture, because of you I will upload some live pix .have you been to my facebook page before? are there not some live pictures there, is this the only site I advertised my products? Are you trying to say that my product is not in existence don't you make use of google? you were seeking for a help on chosen between a Tecno 7 inch Tab, I suggested for you this product. which I'm even offering cheaper with the aforementioned accessories. If you don't want My product you stick to your Tecno Tab not writing this up in my thread .I have not received any negative feedback since I started, you build your name, do genuine business, and realize your profit than doing illegal business that will yield nothing to you rather than curse to your self. Let people mind what they type in a public forum, next you will start calling me a scammer .
. Mr Klens, pls don't blame him. We live in a country where the word 'TRUST' seem to hav gone extinct. This is without prejudice to your integrity and biz values. I hope to place order for mine soon though. Cheers
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
Seyilome: you didnt reply me. Am in Osogbo,if the phone has fault where will i take it to? Then how much for shipping to osogbo? Tanx
Though the device is covered with 1 year guarantee ,I don't pray for the Tab to develop issue, because it is well build. Have not heard a single complain in all the gadgets I sell,sometimes people over tweak Android devices without precaution,there is no customer service available in Nigeria yet, it is a gradual process, but there is online customer service support 24/7,likewise xda developers, they help in molding custom Rom, that's why the device is rooted from factory to avoid bricking by buyers. I saw update of this device and custom rom in there site seems to be Android 4.3 ,I will upload it with details on how to upgrade it. finally defaulted goods can be sent back to them for services, that is a promise. for shipping fee to your place depending on the courier used. the total weight of the item is 1kg DHL charges N2800 or more, IAS and Trainex between N2000 and N2500 if it is not a remote area. I will check on them again including transport companies fee.
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
The promo for This hot selling Tablets will end this month, after which the price will be N33000 with keyboard only, so order yours while the stock last

Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2013

Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2013

Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2013

Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
Applications runs smoothly without lag

Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
and this

Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2013

Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2013

Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
More spec

Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
And this

Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
You can always keep your Tablet up to date to latest firmware, even up to Android 4.4 by downloading it in any Ainol site or xda developers .

Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
It browse faster, you can never miss your track on the net

Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by Teedoc29(m): 3:07am On Dec 02, 2013
Mr. Klens, Is d promo still on? Besides, I think d work time of this Tablet is 5hrs nt 7hrs.
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
Teedoc29: Mr. Klens, Is d promo still on? Besides, I think d work time of this Tablet is 5hrs nt 7hrs.
you are right, base on user review it should be 5 hrs I will update page one, the last batch for the promo is on the way coming, after their sales the promo will put to a pause to resume ending of the month. if you are interested in this Hot selling Tab, just chill small till next week Thanks.
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by yehmy(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2013
How much is dis tab?
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by tafrica(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by tafrica(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2013
Does it come with OTA functions, I mean can you upgrade the android version, unlike tecno?
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
tafrica: Does it come with OTA functions, I mean can you upgrade the android version, unlike tecno?
what I saw on the Tab was local update, in which you download the udate.zip file from there website or xda or any other online support to your memory card and click update the update file is always there on their site each time new update is available . I will upload one here by next week, so as you see you can always update your Android version without buying a new one.
yehmy: How much is dis tab?
Only N32000 with micro USB Leather keyboard case. a
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by yehmy(m): 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
klens: what I saw on the Tab was local update, in which you download the udate.zip file from there website or xda or any other online support to your memory card and click update the update file is always there on their site each time new update is available . I will upload one here by next week, so as you see you can always update your Android version without buying a new one. Only N32000 with micro USB Leather keyboard case. a

is there payment on delivery?
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
yehmy:

is there payment on delivery?
yes for those staying within east
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by ZesusHVWritter(m): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
Just some few questions sir.
Which sensors does it have?
Is it a 16million color device or more or less?
Will the leather case still come with the device after the promo?
And how much will it cost to deliver it to Benin City together with the cost of the device?
Will you allow pay on delivery to benin city?
I still have one more question, but only if am okay with your answers of the previous one... Thank you.
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by yehmy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
klens: yes for those staying within east

you shuld allow pay on delivery 4 pple around lagos we need 2 b sure u cn b trusted ask Elijhadre
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by nanaba777: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
Klens I think is a credible guy. He was first a buyer but has now turned into a seller. I always saw and read his comments and now his business too.
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by tafrica(m): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sir, does it come with FM raadio?
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by marshaldollz: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2013
[quote author=klens]Though I don't use this device much, because I can't be using all Tablets I sell, I only test them before shipping. Suggest any applications you want: in Love with this deVice and willing to purchase one but pls can I get an application for sketching on it??
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by marshaldollz: 7:27am On Dec 06, 2013
Am in Love with the device and willing to make a purchase.what the sum total inCluding deliVery to lagos?moreso can I get the app for sketching on it alongside oda apps?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mtn Modem Now Cost #5,500 Only / Mint Condition Iphone 7 Plus / My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.