Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. (7490 Views)

Have You Ever Won The Free Recharge Cards From ONTV. / Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) / Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Swiftboy(m): 4:06am On Nov 09, 2013
god_of_music: Chei! And my new Nokia phone I bought from Alaba that the screen broke when e fall for ground last 3 month didn't allow me to see the title of your thread! angry

We muss have revenge!!!

#TeamGOM
you know how to make me laugh!lol grin
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 09, 2013
Swiftboy:
you know how to make me laugh!lol grin

#TeamGOM
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Swiftboy(m): 4:34am On Nov 09, 2013
god_of_music:

#TeamGOM
lol I'll adjust it now!
I meant to quote that bros wey suggest say make I adjust the facebook username!
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 09, 2013
Swiftboy:
lol adjust it now!
You are speaking BIG BIG grammer i don't understand cry

#TeamGOM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Swiftboy(m): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2013
Codedboy95: congr8. op visit facebook.com/username to cr8 a decent facebuk page username instead of posting long links
Thanks am gona get right on this!
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2013
congrat swiftboy.

dont let it turn out that you end up saying broke people dont have an opinion when you become more famous.

good luck.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Yemlizzy(f): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
Wow this is good news so happy for you grin all the best as you grow from grace to grace......kudos!
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Swiftboy(m): 3:08am On Nov 10, 2013
nutty_hnic: congrat swiftboy.

dont let it turn out that you end up saying broke people dont have an opinion when you become more famous.

good luck.
AWW! Thank you soo much I promise I wont say such things! Keep supporting abeg!
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Swiftboy(m): 3:10am On Nov 10, 2013
Yemlizzy: Wow this is good news so happy for you grin all the best as you grow from grace to grace......kudos!
Amen oh! Thank you soo much! God bless! I appreciate your nice gestures!
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Yemlizzy(f): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
Swiftboy: Amen oh! Thank you soo much! God bless! I appreciate your nice gestures!
Its really nothing as you very welcome....God bless you too!
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Swiftboy(m): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
Yemlizzy:
Its really nothing as you very welcome....God bless you too!
AMEN and you too dear!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Maheeda Gets Completely Naked For Her New Music Video / Unbelievable! Man Carries A Wheelbarrow With His Teeth Yesterday In Lagos. Pics / See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.