Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Meet Nigeria’s Youngest Celebrity Stylist – Swankyjerry Of Life! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nigeria’s Youngest Celebrity Stylist – Swankyjerry Of Life! (2349 Views)

Fans Blast Ini Edo For Her AMVCA Outfit: "It Is A Big No,Get A Stylist & Hubby" / Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) / Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigeria’s Youngest Celebrity Stylist – Swankyjerry Of Life! by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2013
Stylist. Club Owner. Designer. He is the man behindSwankySignatures.Jeremiah Ogbodoa young Nigerian making a name for himself – standing tall at 6ft, the 22 year old Jerry or SwankyJerry as he maybe known has stood out without a doubt in Nigeria’s fashion scene.
In little over a year, Jerry has accomplished so much in so little time – styling some of the biggest household names in Nigeria’s movie and music industry, Tonto Dikeh(personal stylist), Majid Michel, Iyanya, Ice Prince, MI, Yung L, Timaya, Don Jazzy, D’Prince, Davido, 2face, Annie Macaulay, Ini Edo, Ik Ogbonna, Toke Makinwa, Waje, Emma Nyra and the list goes on.
SwankyJerry also has a mini clothing line – customised for his clients only under the brand nameSwanky Signatures. Looking through his clientèle list and his swanky touch of glamour and style on each of his clients, its no wonder he has become quite well-known in such a little time.
see more pix after the break http://incrediblecrib..com/2013/11/meet-nigerias-youngest-celebrity.html#more
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Youngest Celebrity Stylist – Swankyjerry Of Life! by ajasa4link: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2013
in the first pix I saw a bowlegged guy putting on some sort of arm-less jalamia and matching it with a dark goggle at night...second pix?
..the same bowlegged guy in different clothes in the afternoon undecided
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Youngest Celebrity Stylist – Swankyjerry Of Life! by icebebe(f): 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
ajasa4link: in the first pix I saw a bowlegged guy putting on some sort of arm-less jalamia and matching it with a dark goggle at night...second pix?
..the same bowlegged guy in different clothes in the afternoon undecided
wetin dey do u sef?
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Youngest Celebrity Stylist – Swankyjerry Of Life! by ajasa4link: 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
icebebe: wetin dey do u sef?
Nothing! just airing my view about what the Op posted...u could as well air urs too

(1) (Reply)

‘my Bumb*m Is 7ft Wide & I Am Proud Of It’ – Sarah Massey (photos) / TV Gal Kemi Adetiba Seductive In New Photos As She Turns 34 / Kim Kardashian Game Hollywood Version 1 Hits No. 2 In U.S Iphone Download Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.