Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) (5527 Views)

Swankyjerry Styled Jamil Abubakar As He Weds Fatima Dangote / Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role / Swankyjerry's Outfit To Big Brother Naija That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by ebosie11(f): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2015
Tonto Dikeh Churchill recently disclosed that her stylist Swanky Jerry will be her chief bridesmaid.However,Swanky's post on Instagram today seems there is a problem between the two.We do not know if he was referring to Tonto Dikeh.

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 23, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by Airforce1(m): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2015
tonto got no permanent friend, permanent enemy

I like the way she live her life

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by ebosie11(f): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2015
Airforce1:
tonto got no permanent friend, permanent enemy

I like the way she live her life
Let us keep our fingers crossed
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by MISSNORA(f): 10:03am On Sep 23, 2015
Toh bad...words can degrade and teach hate
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by Airforce1(m): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2015
MISSNORA:

hey

What'sup with this "fake" photo story i read about you

You've been living a fake life?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by RedCard1(m): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2015
The guy looks like a degraded and fat version of Phyno.

Tonto Dikeh is one A list attention seeker. She's so professional in this field of attention seeking. This might just be another publicity stunt from the fake accent woman.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by ammyluv2002(f): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2015
Tonto Dike just got married now...maybe like 2/3 months old so i don't think that post was meant for her.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by MISSNORA(f): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2015
Airforce1:

hey

like I should be bothered by dat? Peeps step on peeps toes n itz a free world. I live by my signature.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by azidomedogo: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2015
tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by rattlesnake(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2015
Who are these jobless people
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by Airforce1(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2015
MISSNORA:
like I should be bothered by dat? Peeps step on peeps toes n itz a free world. I live by my signature.

calm down ok..

Its nobody's business if yo chose to live a fake life.

But it pays to keep it REAL.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by pretydiva(f): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2015
Their lives,their business their headache..not mine undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by ionsman: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2015
Did Tonto dikeh get married 9 months ago?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2015
Is there any fact we need to straighten up here??did tonto get married 9months ago or maybe have lost count undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by onyekachee(f): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
That post is not meant for tonto because she got married recently

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by missKiffy(f): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Tonto didn't get married 9 months ago nah
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by ellahzy(f): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
nice picture kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by Decentconnect4: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
interesting

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by futurewise11(m): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
MISSNORA:

Stop using fake peoples picture madam.fake life purge.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by futurewise11(m): 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
MISSNORA:

Stop using peoples picture madam.fake life purge.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by jaelz(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
nope he is talking about dabota lawson aku asin the way she is always claiming the billionaire life and wife dey fear me to haba she got married exactly 9months ago thats on dec 14
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by ArikeAriyo(f): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
MISSNORA:
Scammer transgendered undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by Naavah(f): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lol. billonaire's wife
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by Naavah(f): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
he is talking abt Dabota Lawson Aku joor. but this swanky no send anybody o
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by funlord(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2015
grin
Airforce1:

hey

You better ignore that mans lies and if you require further proof of how fake this nora dummy is go through this thread that he was busted on 2 days ago! You better run away from this moniker before you get scammed like all the other losers on NL following IT!

www.nairaland.com/2616409/missnora-most-beautiful-girl-nl/4

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by sinaj(f): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2015
Airforce1:

hey

grin

Pbs4real

Boo come nd see ur transgender bae is on diz thread

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by permsec: 8:14am On Sep 24, 2015
As long as its tonto Fp is certain.

Make i book space so as to think wetin i go write. But wetin i wan write about two friends wey dey fight wey i no sabi and dem no sabi me too. Na una sabi.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by niggi4life(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2015
MISSNORA:
He-goat, scammer, you should be banned

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic) by futurewise11(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
MISSNORA:

shameless scammer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Whole Meal! Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Thighs in New Pictures. Photos / The Only Man Who Can Save Hushpuppy Right Now / Who's Your Favorite Teen Star?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.