Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,852 members, 7,866,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Letter Of Hope To The UNEMPLOYED!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Letter Of Hope To The UNEMPLOYED!! (596 Views)

Ministry, Zinox To Build Database Of The Unemployed / The Pains Of The Unemployed / A Message For The Unemployed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter Of Hope To The UNEMPLOYED!! by blackborn7(m): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2013
Hello All,

I will like how to know how and what your present state is, Is life treating you fine? Are you tired of being alone? Have you totally give up on your search for a better job? Are you planning of doing something negative or harmful to yourself? I ask this question because when i was jobless, i had negative thought running in my mind, In the morning,does neighbors murmur at you, and shook their their head, their mind telling them how lazy you are. they might have the feeling that others are working, while you are at home doing nothing, are you also tired of your conscience telling you that mom and dad have been feeding you but still, you ought to be doing for them rather than them feeding you. Are you mocked by your girl friend telling you that nothing good will come out of you. Are you shameful to the fact you see, you friends moving forward and you see your self retrogressing instead of progressing.Do you feel sympathy for been a failure over the years?

I asked this question because i once feel the torture of unhappiness, the awful pain of loneliness.But i have this confidence that once your time is set, the Devil does not have an option but to say Yes to your set time. I have been jobless for 3 years, i did series of stupid, low imcome job to keep me going, I remember last year, as a certified software professional from an indian institution,I was given N7,000 as a salary, i took the job because of idleness, an idle mind is the devils workshop, early this year i got another job, they decided to pay me N15,000. and this august, i was called again for an interview, which i did excellently well. And now, my salary is running at 6point.

Any time i'm in the office, when i see people searching for a job, i feel pain inside, i feel ur UNSPEAKABLE torture. Dont stop searching!! Keep moving forward. We are know our societal challenges. We dont have an enabling enviroment. Cos if we do! Every body will get to work, I know Nigerians are not LAZY.. REMEMBER THIS, IS NEVER YOU FAULT FOR NOT GETTING YOUR DESIRED JOB..DONT BLAME YOURSELF.

Leave what is distracting you from gaining foresight, abandon anything that makes you unhappy, if is your girl friend leave her and move on. And in matter of years to come, She will see the new you.. Read books, Your Bible, Motivational Book, Watch movies to keep the mind busy if there is light to watch movies, Go places, See your friends and share the laughter. Don't drink much. Always treat people right, Pay your tithe, Avoid trouble and don't forget to pray..

As the year is running out, come up with a new plan, a new resolution. drops some bad habit. Nigeria challenges is small for you to panic, Get a job, even if is free, you learn from it. Don't stay idle!! Is a killer disease.

Wish you the best in everything and anything!! The Lord God will strengthen your spirit. Job 22: 29 says: when men are cast down and you shall say their is a lifting up..

SO CHEER up!!
Re: Letter Of Hope To The UNEMPLOYED!! by sylvar02(m): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2013
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Expert-user Wanted! / Experienced Laundry Man Needed In Warri / KPMG Recruits Experienced Personnel - Internal Audit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.