Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,856 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION (1326 Views)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / Is Abortion Right In This Instance? / Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by Joshthefirst(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
“A transport of children up to three years of age arrived. The workers were told to dig a big hole into which the children were thrown and buried alive. I cannot forget how the earth rose, until the children suffocated.

Now is the time to describe the SS men who had created and operated this hell on earth:"

"He was standing on a hill, next to the pits…. the pits… full, they were full. I can’t tell you; not hundreds, thousands, thousands of corpses…. oh God."

The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum tells the story of one survivor of the Einsatzgruppen in Piryatin, Ukraine, when they killed 1,600 Jews on April 6, 1942, the second day of Passover:

I saw them do the killing. At 5:00 p.m. they gave the command, "Fill in the pits." Screams and groans were coming from the pits. Suddenly I saw my neighbor Ruderman rise from under the soil … His eyes were bloody and he was screaming: "Finish me off!" … A murdered woman lay at my feet. A boy of five years crawled out from under her body and began to scream desperately. "Mommy!" That was all I saw, since I fell unconscious.[6]

The above quoted post are some of the various crimes commited during the holocaust.
Jews were killed in mass and buried alive by the german soldiers.
Hitler declared jews non-human. He decieved the germans into thinking they were a superior race.

Would you kill those jews if threatened with death? If a gun was pointed at your head and you were told to get into a bulldozer and kill those jews or die, would you? Even if you knew they were going to die anyway? If you were given a gun to finish them off(which would be better than burying them alive) would you?

If you wouldn't, congratulations, you value human life.

So what about abortion? Is it not the same? You value human life, yet you would kill a baby in the womb for selfish reasons?
You might say 'what if she doesn't have money to raise him?'
Does that justify killing it? You value human life?
You were raped, and you would kill a child for the crimes of his father?
You would kill a child because of selfish interests?
You can say: "he's not a human yet"
That's what hitler said to justify the killing of 6 million jews. He said they were not human.
How would you feel if they ended your life in the womb? The womb? The safest place on earth.
My heart bleeds.

If you value human life, you wouldn't commit abortion. The childs life is in your hands. And you would kill it?

May God have mercy on this wicked and sinful generation who murders unborn children. The cries of the innocent. The world will pay in judgement.
But God is able and willing to forgive if you repent.
Stop the abortion and sin and killing.

Over 53 million babies have been killed in the united states since they legalized abortion. The american holocaust. The Nigerian holocaust?

I am short of words...
Repent humanity. The kingdom of God is at hand.

1 Like

Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by Joshthefirst(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by wiegraf: 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
Another senseless, foo.lish appeal to emotions from your ever insightful mind. Where do you see babies being killed? Could you try to keep your nonsense out of politics?

Anyways, the numbers are far greater than that

http://www.livescience.com/32437-why-are-250-million-sperm-cells-released-during-sex.html

livescience:

In fact, the average male will produce roughly 525 billion sperm cells over a lifetime and shed at least one billion of them per month. A healthy adult male can release between 40 million and 1.2 billion sperm cells in a single ejaculation.

Just imagine, how many lives do you end every time you bathe? Hitler has nothing on you..
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2013

How would you feel if they ended your life in the womb
This is just hilarious.

Oh boy, so you wouldn't consider abortion at all, no matter the circumstances?
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by Joshthefirst(m): 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
wiegraf: Another senseless, foo.lish appeal to emotions from your ever insightful mind. Where do you see babies being killed? Could you try to keep your nonsense out of politics?

Anyways, the numbers are far greater than that

http://www.livescience.com/32437-why-are-250-million-sperm-cells-released-during-sex.html

Just imagine, how many lives do you end every time you bathe? Hitler has nothing on you..
a sperm cell is a cell genius. Its when it fuses that it becomes a zygote.

aManFromMars:
This is just hilarious.

Oh boy, so you wouldn't consider abortion at all, no matter the circumstances?
How is it hilarious? The murder of children in the womb hilarious?
You have no empathy at all?
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst:
How is it hilarious? The murder of children in the womb hilarious?
You have no empathy at all?

Bro, why u dodge my question na?

And read the quote I posted. If you still don't get it, na your wahala.
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by Joshthefirst(m): 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
aManFromMars:

Bro, why u dodge my question na?

And read the quote I posted. If you still don't get it, na your wahala.
I would not consider abortion.
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: I would not consider abortion.
You would never consider abortion no matter the circumstance.
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by texanomaly(f): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
aManFromMars:
Can I answer this?
My opinion.
My stance.
I know you didn't ask me.
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by Joshthefirst(m): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
aManFromMars:
yes.
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
texanomaly:
Can I answer this?
My opinion.
My stance.
I know you didn't ask me.
Yeah, you can.
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: yes.

Good thing you aren't a woman.
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by wiegraf: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: a sperm cell is a cell genius. Its when it fuses that it becomes a zygote.

Well, oh learned one, are you saying sperm isn't.....alive??
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by texanomaly(f): 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
aManFromMars:
Yeah, you can.
Personally...I would not consider it in the case of rap.e. Im not certain I would not put the child up for adoption after the birth though. He/she would have a better chance at a good life away from people who know.

In the case of danger to my own life, I still may not consider it.

Now in the case of inces.t, I would consider abortion.

As for killing a child simply because it is not convenient at this time, I would say; it is wrong. I am for abstinence till marriage, but I know my view is not the popular one.

If you get pregnant you should take responsibility for your actions. Have the child. Give the baby up for adoption if you don't want it.

This is my opinion only. In the case of rap.e, inces.t and danger to the mother, I think there should be a choice. It may not be the choice I would make, but it should be a choice.

3 Likes

Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by Joshthefirst(m): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
wiegraf:

Well, oh learned one, are you saying sperm isn't.....alive??
the sperm is alive in the same way a cell from your esophagus is alive.
I know where this going.
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by wiegraf: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: the sperm is alive in the same way a cell from your esophagus is alive.
I know where this going.

You do? Then exactly what is wrong with what I posted, genius?
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by SalC: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: “A transport of children up to three years of age arrived. The workers were told to dig a big hole into which the children were thrown and buried alive. I cannot forget how the earth rose, until the children suffocated.

Now is the time to describe the SS men who had created and operated this hell on earth:"

"He was standing on a hill, next to the pits…. the pits… full, they were full. I can’t tell you; not hundreds, thousands, thousands of corpses…. oh God."

The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum tells the story of one survivor of the Einsatzgruppen in Piryatin, Ukraine, when they killed 1,600 Jews on April 6, 1942, the second day of Passover:

I saw them do the killing. At 5:00 p.m. they gave the command, "Fill in the pits." Screams and groans were coming from the pits. Suddenly I saw my neighbor Ruderman rise from under the soil … His eyes were bloody and he was screaming: "Finish me off!" … A murdered woman lay at my feet. A boy of five years crawled out from under her body and began to scream desperately. "Mommy!" That was all I saw, since I fell unconscious.[6]

The above quoted post are some of the various crimes commited during the holocaust.
Jews were killed in mass and buried alive by the german soldiers.
Hitler declared jews non-human. He decieved the germans into thinking they were a superior race.

Would you kill those jews if threatened with death? If a gun was pointed at your head and you were told to get into a bulldozer and kill those jews or die, would you? Even if you knew they were going to die anyway? If you were given a gun to finish them off(which would be better than burying them alive) would you?

If you wouldn't, congratulations, you value human life.

So what about abortion? Is it not the same? You value human life, yet you would kill a baby in the womb for selfish reasons?
You might say 'what if she doesn't have money to raise him?'
Does that justify killing it? You value human life?
You were raped, and you would kill a child for the crimes of his father?
You would kill a child because of selfish interests?
You can say: "he's not a human yet"
That's what hitler said to justify the killing of 6 million jews. He said they were not human.
How would you feel if they ended your life in the womb? The womb? The safest place on earth.
My heart bleeds.

If you value human life, you wouldn't commit abortion. The childs life is in your hands. And you would kill it?

May God have mercy on this wicked and sinful generation who murders unborn children. The cries of the innocent. The world will pay in judgement.
But God is able and willing to forgive if you repent.
Stop the abortion and sin and killing.

Over 53 million babies have been killed in the united states since they legalized abortion. The american holocaust. The Nigerian holocaust?

I am short of words...
Repent humanity. The kingdom of God is at hand.
Nice and sensible post.
Our generation almost do not value other people's life, For selfish reasons we terminate other peoples life because we want to save ours yet at the long run we still die.

May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by peterphd(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
this same argument in the op can be used for gay rights.why do you kill gays and send them to prison because of something that's not their fault? Did they tell their hormones at birth not to properly "develop" them? When you can stop killing gays and let them have a life, we'll consider your "abortion is murder" rant.
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by Joshthefirst(m): 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
wiegraf:

You do? Then exactly what is wrong with what I posted, genius?
you used sperm cells as examples. A sperm cell is not a developing human being. A zygote is a developing human being.

Abortion also happens in nigeria too. Its just hidden and not legalized.
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by Joshthefirst(m): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
peterphd: this same argument in the op can be used for gay rights.why do you kill gays and send them to prison because of something that's not their fault? Did they tell their hormones at birth not to properly "develop" them? When you can stop killing gays and let them have a life, we'll consider your "abortion is murder" rant.
when did we kill gays?
Who said there is a hormone for that tendency?

You would equate prejudice of gay people to the murder of millions of innocents. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by wiegraf: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: you used sperm cells as examples. A sperm cell is not a developing human being. A zygote is a developing human being.

Abortion also happens in nigeria too. Its just hidden and not legalized.

Why in the world do you consider a zygote a developing human being whilst ignoring the fact that sperm cells are precisely the same thing?

And also, note your language, developing human being. In other words, they are not human beings yet, yes?
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by Joshthefirst(m): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
wiegraf:

Why in the world do you consider a zygote a developing human being whilst ignore that sperm cells are precisely the same thing?

And also, note your language, developing human being. In other words, they are not human beings yet, yes?
a child is also a developing human being. Developing in the sense of growth.
Who are you to draw that line? To say they have no human life or state the boundary? Are you God?
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by wiegraf: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: a child is also a developing human being. Developing in the sense of growth.
Who are you to draw that line? To say they have no human life or state the boundary? Are you God?

There's no such thing as skydaddy. Please show me where? And do not try some silly hedging, or are you saying that children are not full human beings? That asides, that's exactly what I'm asking you.

Who are you to state that the zygote is the boundary?
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by Joshthefirst(m): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
wiegraf:

There's no such thing as skydaddy. Please show me where? And do not try some silly hedging, or are you saying that children are not full human beings? That asides, that's exactly what I'm asking you.

Who are you to state that the zygote is the boundary?
this is an analogy given in the video I posted above:

I'm an engineer, I'm about to demolish a building. I don't know for sure if there's a human being there, but I'll just go ahead and demolish it anyway? What would you advise me to do.

The same way you do not know that set line or boundary.(I'm using your stance)
Is it advisable to kill the baby anyway for selfish reasons?
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by wiegraf: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: this is an analogy given in the video I posted above:

I'm an engineer, I'm about to demolish a building. I don't know for sure if there's a human being there, but I'll just go ahead and demolish it anyway? What would you advise me to do.

The same way you do not know that set line or boundary.(I'm using your stance)

I do know some things, and very clearly so, one being that there is absolutely no human there. Human beings, among many other things, have brains which they use, sometimes in ingenious ways, to out fox and bully the other species on this rock. Said brains are responsible for a lot of things that constitute the makeup of a human being, eg consciousness. Do show me the zygote's brain.

You are the one who seems to think that a group of cells = a human, yet mysteriously exclude sperm cells from your definition. I'm going to have to ask you why?

Note, I also know that abortion ultimately isn't about this, it's about a woman's right to do as she feels with her body, simple. But I'm indulging you just for now.

Joshthefirst:
Is it advisable to kill the baby anyway for selfish reasons?

It is selfish to assume what you regard as selfish is regarded as selfish by everyone else. Very much so. And in case you didn't notice, we aren't talking about babies here, so I fail to see the relevance. But if you want an answer, for reasons I would consider selfish, I would say no obviously.

4 Likes

Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by Joshthefirst(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
wiegraf:

I do know some things, and very clearly so, one being that there is absolutely no human there. Human beings, among many other things, have brains which they use, sometimes in ingenious ways, to out fox and bully the other species on this rock. Said brains are responsible for a lot of things that constitute the makeup of a human being, eg consciousness. Do show me the zygote's brain.

You are the one who seems to think that a group of cells = a human, yet mysteriously exclude sperm cells from your definition. I'm going to have to ask you why?

Note, I also know that abortion ultimately isn't about this, it's about a woman's right to do as she feels with her body, simple. But I'm indulging you just for now.

It is selfish to assume what you regard as selfish is regarded as selfish by everyone else. Very much so. And in case you didn't notice, we aren't talking about babies here, so I fail to see the relevance. But if you want an answer, for reasons I would consider selfish, I would say no obviously.
with her body? Or with a developing human being?

How can you speak like this sir? Sperm cells by themselves cannot develop into human beings. Only after they have fused with the oocyte and become a zygote are they termed developing human beings. Do you support the killing of potential humans?!

Do you support the murder of developing human beings simply because they are developing? Growing?

You would justify their murders simply because they aren't conscious yet? Would you kill your son who's unconscious and in the hospital? Talk less of the child in the womb who is well on the way to consciousness?
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by obialfa: 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst:

May God have mercy on this wicked and sinful generation who murders unborn children..

Thanks for your prayers. As long as god keeps having mercy, we will keep aborting. the ball is in his court.
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by peterphd(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: when did we kill gays?
Who said there is a hormone for that tendency?

You would equate prejudice of gay people to the murder of millions of innocents. May God have mercy on you.
What do your Abrahamic islamists do to gays? I didn't say there's a hormone for being gay. Isn't it a kind of genetic or hormonal misinformation that makes people gay? Its your God that is responsible.
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by Joshthefirst(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
peterphd:
What do your Abrahamic islamists do to gays? I didn't say there's a hormone for being gay. Isn't it a kind of genetic or hormonal misinformation that makes people gay? Its your God that is responsible.
this my friend, is untrue

I am not in support of any abrahamic islamists.
There is no hormone or genetic information for being gay. Normal se.xuality reflects in the gonads.

And you might as well blame God for making the hormones to rage in adolescent boys who r.ape and wallow in sex.ual immorality.

Why are you trying to use homosexuality to justify the killing of unborn children?
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by wiegraf: 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: with her body? Or with a developing human being?

How can you speak like this sir? Sperm cells by themselves cannot develop into human beings. Only after they have fused with the oocyte and become a zygote are they termed developing human beings. Do you support the killing of potential humans?!

Bros, I don't know if you realize what you're doing or if you're simply disingenuous. Look at that bolded word. Look at it well.. Try your very bestesetestest to think about it...

So you're saying a woman not willing to commit to caring for a human being, a huge, HUGE responsibility, should make that potential a reality? Why? I am not willing to get my head chopped off yet I should place my head in a guillotine?

As for your talk of zygotes, again, who are you to decide they are termed human beings? The zygote itself cannot become a human without the mother's resources, just as a sperm cell cannot eventually become a human without resources from the egg. It's.the.very.same thing. Cells, or life (as they are alive) requiring resources to grow into organisms; humans.

And on another note, you do know mother nature, not mothers, is responsible for most zygotes never completing the journey, yes?

Joshthefirst:
Do you support the murder of developing human beings simply because they are developing? Growing?

Personally, I don't. What gives you that impression?

Joshthefirst:
You would justify their murders simply because they aren't conscious yet? Would you kill your son who's unconscious and in the hospital? Talk less of the child in the womb who is well on the way to consciousness?

Again, wtf do you see human beings being murdered? It's called abort-ion for a reason, yes? One you acknowledge above; they aren't humans yet, simply potential. In fact, you acknowledge it here again, look at the bolded words...

As for your usage of the word "well", well... Do show me how a zygote is capable of becoming human without the woman's body actively building it. Show me a zygote that assembles itself please.

You know what, all those scientists trying to build AI should be jailed once they stop development. How dare they stop developing when it was well on its way to becoming self aware?! Or any scientist daring to clone but aborting for whatever reason, even ethical ones. Actually, all the sperm, eggs, stored in banks etc, those that are discarded.... How dare they?! Ah, stem cells..

Anyways, if you insist on their turning that potential into a reality, then I do hope you take responsibility and adopt all those babies. If you don't, frankly, you're a sick, sadistic bast.ard. Creating humans needlessly to come and suffer and/or wreck lives.

And again, take up the mantle for all those other cells that don't make it to becoming human, eg the sperm cells.

Also, you do realize that brain dead people have their switches pulled, all the time?

Have to get to work...for now..

1 Like

Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
The irony is Yahweh doesn't mind killing a few kids now and then..

Make we no derail.
Re: Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION by Joshthefirst(m): 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
wiegraf:

Bros, I don't know if you realize what you're doing or if you're simply disingenuous. Look at that bolded word. Look at it well.. Try your very bestesetestest to think about it...

So you're saying a woman not willing to commit to caring for a human being, a huge, HUGE responsibility, should make that potential a reality? Why? I am not willing to get my head chopped off yet I should place my head in a guillotine?
you know that's not what I meant. I meant growing(developing) baby. And you prove so in the bolded.
So because of the huge responsibility of caring for the baby, she should selfishly kill it?

As for your talk of zygotes, again, who are you to decide they are termed human beings? The zygote itself cannot become a human without the mother's resources, just as a sperm cell cannot eventually become a human without resources from the egg. It's.the.very.same thing. Cells, or life (as they are alive) requiring resources to grow into organisms; humans.

And on another note, you do know mother nature, not mothers, is responsible for most zygotes never completing the journey, yes?
how does the bolded justify premeditated killing of an unborn child?

[b]Personally, I don't. What gives you that impression?

Again, wtf do you see human beings being murdered? It's called abort-ion for a reason, yes? One you acknowledge above; they aren't humans yet, simply potential. In fact, you acknowledge it here again, look at the bolded words...

As for your usage of the word "well", well... Do show me how a zygote is capable of becoming human without the woman's body actively building it. Show me a zygote that assembles itself please.

You know what, all those scientists trying to build AI should be jailed once they stop development. How dare they stop developing when it was well on its way to becoming self aware?! Or any scientist daring to clone but aborting for whatever reason, even ethical ones. Actually, all the sperm, eggs, stored in banks etc, those that are discarded.... How dare they?! Ah, stem cells..

Anyways, if you insist on their turning that potential into a reality, then I do hope you take responsibility and adopt all those babies. If you don't, frankly, you're a sick, sadistic bast.ard. Creating humans needlessly to come and suffer and/or wreck lives.

And again, take up the mantle for all those other cells that don't make it to becoming human, eg the sperm cells.

Also, you do realize that brain dead people have their switches pulled, all the time?

Have to get to work...for now..[/b]
abortion also happens all the time in the US. Does that mean its correct?
A zygote is a developing human being.

Killing should never be an alternative.
There are homes where the children can survive. Killing unborn children should never be an alternative sir, if you value human life.

Have a nice day at work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Word To Describe Lucifer / The Church Is Leading You To Hell! - By Etcetera / The Ever Increasing Multiple Streams Of Income (God Principle) A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.