Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! (50735 Views)

The Top Ten Most Expensive Cars In The World 2015 / Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) / Nigerians At Risk : Japanese Radioactive Cars In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by RayMcBlue(m): 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
bakynes: Lamborghini Veneno is the most expensive car in the world today selling for 4 million US dollars.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Rolls Royce Silver Ghost sells for 7 Million Dollars.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
I LOVE cars. . . Gonna buy a car each for all the Nairalanders when I become rich!

Question is:

Am I mad??

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by anthoniosp(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
the larborghini venono is the costliest abi most expensive... the royce...silver ghost...(olamide ft phyno) ...was actually a costumized vehicle..we dey tlk of follow com battery
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by mildteddy(m): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ray McBlue: Rolls Royce Silver Ghost should be on top of the list, no more no less. The Brits sure know how to manufacture expensive luxury cars.

Bentley, Aston Martins, Rolls, Mclaren, and Jaguar.
It seems like you've not met Maybach Exelero
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by albacete(m): 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
maybach exelero = $8milla.
or has the OP forgotten that?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by RayMcBlue(m): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
anthoniosp: the larborghini venono is the costliest abi most expensive... the royce...silver ghost...(olamide ft phyno) ...was actually a costumized vehicle..we dey tlk of follow com battery

Did you just say customize?? Are you sure you are okay?

If it's customized, then so is Venono.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by anthoniosp(m): 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ray McBlue:

Did you just say customize?? Are you sure you are okay?

If it's customized, then so is Venono.
wait till d op posts it.... in d list of customized vehicles.. the maybach excelero comes infrnt of the silver ghost.. yare u shouting like as if is a waec subject??
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by RayMcBlue(m): 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
mildteddy:
It seems like you've not met Maybach Exelero

I don't dispute that Maybach ain't expensive, just not enough to be considered the world costliest.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ray McBlue: Rolls Royce Silver Ghost should be on top of the list, no more no less. The Brits sure know how to manufacture expensive luxury cars.

Bentley, Aston Martins, Rolls, Mclaren, and Jaguar.

Word at the bolded.

But a next version of Maybach was ranked no 1.

Thought they stopped making Maybachs - what happened?

But there will never be any car more valuable than Rolls Royce celestial phantom - that's the dream car.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
of all these cars i think i hv fallen in luv with the Maybach, will still go for the dodge charger anyday and use the change for something else cos i luv muscles cars (with modern suspension)
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by albacete(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
ShymmexLion:

Word at the bolded.

But a next version of Maybach was ranked no 1.

Thought they stopped making Maybachs - what happened?

But there will never be any car more valuable than Rolls Royce celestial phantom - that's the dream car.

yeah yeah yeah!
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by AskProf: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
And, here is the reighning champion...

1. Lamborghini Veneno $4M (Veneno Roadster, red photo @ $5.3 M)

We should have expected something this mad for Lamborghini’s 50th anniversary, but somehow we were still surprised. The Veneno is simply jaw-dropping.

It may not be the most beautiful supercar, but it is still one of the coolest. I still have to remind myself that I am actually looking at photos of it rather than a concept drawing or a computer generation.

But the Veneno isn’t all looks and no go. The name is Spanish for “poison” and boy is that appropriate. The naturally aspirated V12 – because turbos are for sissies – hammers out 750 horsepower. This Italian thunderclap will bring to 60 in 2.8 seconds, probably faster than sound can leave your body during a terrified scream.

The big wing on the back is encouraging. Either it will help keep the car on the road or it means that the Veneno is in accordance with FAA regulations, which is good until you realize that means it was designed to fly. Gulp.

Want one? That’s a silly question. Of course you do. Unfortunately, unless you are one of the three tremendously lucky souls who have already bought one, you are out of luck.

But hey we can all dream. After all, that’s the point of this list.

When Your Need For Information Or Today’s Technologies Isn’t Just About Parting With Your Cash, Hard-earned Or Otherwise, Look No Further…

Ask Prof... Email: askproff@yahoo.com.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by chucky234(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
I'm afraid Stealer Oduah might do something worse if she stumble on this thread by chance, those cars are breathtaking.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by anthoniosp(m): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
sorry to disappoint u misters.. but actually the worlds most expensive car is ferrari 250 gto 1963 ...sells for $52 million ...its not ever placed on the list because no one can buy it.. so whats the need pricing what cannot be bought?? each year the price goes higher and is soon about to enter the priceless zone

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
albacete:

yeah yeah yeah!

Dun noe!!!

RR is the king of cars!!

That was why Nas said; "Driving in my RR like the king of Nigeria!"

King of Nigeria - that's me (in my dreams, tho).
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
AskProf: And, here is the reighning champion...

1. Lamborghini Veneno $4M (Veneno Roadster, red photo @ $5.3 M)

Bruv, I think Maybach Exelero is the most expensive car.

That "wizard of oz" goes for $8M.

Shyte had to come edit the typo of "x" instead "z" before scroungers start crying all over the thread.

I'm out!!
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Misterpaul(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
Am definitly digging that Maybach Landaulet!
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
Monster carsundecided.....anybody that buys any of these cars in Naija should better buy his own road when coming back.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by stinggy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
Vic-jay:
poor man mentality. odoyor. no na hell fire road e know.
Lmao...beht y? Bros u too abuse d poor guy na

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by papin5: 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
Pls add madam's two bullet proof cars to it.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by sunex: 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
I tak dos cars to b waste of moni....cn d car to me to heaven ? No...trash ...
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by IAMBREEZY: 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
wow the cars i love.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Zammydagreat(m): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
I own most of this cars in my asphalt 8 airborn...I drive them everyday

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by AskProf: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
ShymmexLion:

Bruv, I think Maybach Exelero is the most expensive car.

That "wizard of ox" goes for $8M.

Thanks for the attention. You are right & I invite it here to take it's rightful No. 1 position...

Maybach Exelero $8M

The Maybach Exelero is a high-performance unique sports car. It's the most expensive car with the price of about $8 million. The 700 hp (522 kW) two-seater with a twin turbo V12 engine is a one-off design built on request for Fulda Tires.[2] Fulda is using this car as a reference vehicle to test a new generation of wide tires. The German luxury car manufacturer created the model as a modern interpretation of its legendary streamlined sportscar from the 1930s. There are various allusions to the historical predecessor, which was likewise based on a powerful Maybach automobile. In this case, the Maybach SW 38 was also used by Fulda for tire testing. [3] The car is also famous for being portrayed in one of the episodes of long-running German show; Cobra 11.

Jay-Z featured the car in the music video for "Lost One".

When Your Need For Information Or Today’s Technologies Isn’t Just About Parting With Your Cash, Hard-earned Or Otherwise, Look No Further…

Ask Prof... Email: askproff@yahoo.com.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by RayMcBlue(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
This list is not acurate. Rolls Royce Silver Ghost should be somewhere between the Italian pride and German wonder, IMO.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by SIRPRESH(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
I go buy all of dem wen I come back frm CBN.....poverty na disease
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ogidi-Olu:
Where is the Bugatti Veyron?

Me sef was wondering o, the new buggati veyron super sport. 268mph

Op instead of u to advertise cars like bentley, where in Nigeria will one drive this, with all those stupid road bumps (not potholes) that litter the whole country
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by mildteddy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ray McBlue:

I don't dispute that Maybach ain't expensive, just not enough to be considered the world costliest.
All settled, I guess.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by RayMcBlue(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
mildteddy:
All settled, I guess.

It's not settled at all. A lot of car forums and websites disagreed.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by ccollins(m): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
All this exquisite cars them dey price based on speed .... Na speed to grave yard be dem plot oooOo.end time tins on point

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
BrightCar: Even though u dash me, you are not wishing me well. This kind of car is a liability!!!

Yes o, the tyres cost as much as $20000 per set(4)
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by AskProf: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ray McBlue: This list is not acurate. Rolls Royce Silver Ghost should be somewhere between the Italian pride and German wonder, IMO.

The list is about cars in current production... The Rolls Royce Silver Ghost production ended in 1926, only 7874 units were made.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles / Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) / Lagos Government Acquires Innoson CNG Buses (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.