Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! (50731 Views)

The Top Ten Most Expensive Cars In The World 2015 / Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) / Nigerians At Risk : Japanese Radioactive Cars In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by RayMcBlue(m): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
AskProf:

The list is about cars in current production... The Rolls Royce Silver Ghost production ended in 1926, only 7874 units were made.

In that case, Maybach Exelero shouldn't be on the list as well(Production stopped in 2005).
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by PurestBoy(m): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
mildteddy:
It seems like you've not met Maybach Exelero

Don't mind the yeye list, Maybach Exelero goes for $8Million

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by wealth2al(m): 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ugly cars, I dont like them.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Pdizzle(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
shiii..money must be made
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by AutoG: 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
info@autogeria.com, 0814 999 0 999, 0818 70 30 888

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by RayMcBlue(m): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
Antique cars are very expensive. A Bentley antique is more expensive than any new generation Lamborghini or Ferrari production any day, any time. Don't take my word for it...just ask any reputable auction house.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by AskProf: 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ray McBlue:

In that case, Maybach Exelero shouldn't be on the list as well(Production stopped in 2005).

Just ONE was made and wasn't sold, still it has a price tag... Maybach "created the model as a modern interpretation of its legendary streamlined sportscar from the 1930s"
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
Op your list is not complete
This bad boy, ferrari FXX goes for £2m (3.2million dollars)

You buy the car but it remains with ferrari and you can only drive it when they agree to let you drive it smiley

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by michealade(m): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Promhize: Op your list is not complete
This bad boy, ferrari FXX goes for £2m (3.2million dollars)

You buy the car but it remains with ferrari and you can only drive it when they agree to let you drive it smiley
make dem hold dia car b dat..wich kine law b dat
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by RayMcBlue(m): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
AskProf:

Just ONE was made and wasn't sold, still it has a price tag... Maybach "created the model as a modern interpretation of its legendary streamlined sportscar from the 1930s"

What's the point of being number one if it couldn't be owned. In that case, it should belong to the museum, not on the most expensive car list.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Iniotong(m): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
BrightCar: Even though u dash me, you are not wishing me well. This kind of car is a liability!!!
I dey tell you [color=#990000][/color] angry
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
The BENTLEY MULSANNE smiley smiley
Hand-crafted to your taste - pure luxury #dreamcar

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by iamdsam: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
Factual fact! None of these cars are meant for Nigeria roads. Get ready for a suicide mission if you try am!
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Iniotong(m): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
Zammydagreat: I own most of this cars in my asphalt 8 airborn...I drive them everyday
That one na game na follow get am for life make we see na
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by RayMcBlue(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
Promhize:
The BENTLEY MULSANNE smiley smiley
Hand-crafted to your taste - pure luxury #dreamcar

Now that's what I'm talking about.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by AutoG: 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
Register on www.AutoGeria.com

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
Bryancrox: All dis kin short motors with tall prize,I still prefer big cars

Yeah, i love big cars. Like the toyota sienna, the merscedes S class and E class, the audi's, the range rover sports, the bently continental and the highly adored rolls royce.

I dont see myself buying toy cars for that huge sum even when all my financial dreams get fulfilled.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by iamdsam: 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
marvel5star: Monster carsundecided.....anybody that buys any of these cars in Naija should better buy his own road when coming back.
Stella Oduah can do that!
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by eluquenson(m): 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
Na wao undecided
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by eluquenson(m): 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
I beg shey these cars fit take me to Paradise
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by frank1230: 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
There is no Range Rover Evoque on the list of top ten cars. I cannot believe this. I don't like any of these small cars,they cannot ply our roads.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by iamdsam: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
@op Omo guy, you nor try for this list o! Na Stealer Oduah's armout car suppose top this list o. You can never die when driving these armout cars. Even Boko Haram's bomb can't destroy this car. What a wonderful car!
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
All these cars are awesome to look at, plus, I marvel at the technology put in to build such powerful engines...

...But give me a landrover defender, any day anytime, I will just smile at the bad roads and scream "bring it on!"

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by alfredo4u(m): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
mr man,

pls stop showin us cars dat we cant use in nija roads here...........na for heaven we nija people use am where gallop no dey.

abi na oduah stella candidate u b
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by AskProf: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
frank1230: There is no Range Rover Evoque on the list of top ten cars. I cannot believe this. I don't like any of these small cars,they cannot ply our roads.

Range Rover Evoque is a middle weight. Check out these...

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by bibiking7(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
since i cant afford it in real life...... on my way to buy GTA5. will drive mine there
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by InvertedHammer: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
/
No wonder repo men are still in business

These are financial accidents waiting to happen.

I already told my people that if they ever see me in this kind of vehicle...

straight to TB Joshua b/c na so e dey take start

//
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
kaeyame: All these cars are awesome to look at, plus, I marvel at the technology put in to build such powerful engines...

...But give me a landrover defender, any day anytime, I will just smile at the bad roads and scream "bring it on!"

So ladies like landrover, hmm or are u a tomboy smiley
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
this is an old list : The maybach line has been discontinued for more than a year ago, The lamborghini reventon doesnt need to be on the list cuz its more than 3 yrs since its production siezed! The aston martin one-77 deserves an honourable mention as well.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Ignatio(m): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
Cars Arab money can buy.

AskProf:

Range Rover Evoque is a middle weight. Check out these...

Vehicles feared by other vehicles.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Wayne4uall(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
God dey by my side
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by AskProf: 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ignatio: Cars Arab money can buy.

Vehicles feared by other vehicles.

Feared by middleweight aspirants!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles / Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) / Lagos Government Acquires Innoson CNG Buses (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.