Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features (47674 Views)

Tecno M5 Specifications And Features Leaked / Tecno M7 Specifications And Features / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by Youngzedd(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
deejay_harry1: BUT WHY NA sad sad sad.. NA CURSE

THE CURSE TOO MUCH.
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by krugar07(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by unobe: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
nani.666:

I don't think the Gpad G3 is available in Nigeria yet...but it's between 23 and 25k....with 5.5" screen and 1GB RAM.... so if you can be patient I'll advise you save ya 25k for The Gpad G3 instead of wasting it on this oversize 512MB RAM device... lol....Tecno sha....funny people
I think I will wait for this Gpad G3, it's my kind of device, jumbo screen.
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by unobe: 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
nani.666:

I don't think the Gpad G3 is available in Nigeria yet...but it's between 23 and 25k....with 5.5" screen and 1GB RAM.... so if you can be patient I'll advise you save ya 25k for The Gpad G3 instead of wasting it on this oversize 512MB RAM device... lol....Tecno sha....funny people
I think I will wait for this Gpad G3, it's my kind of device, jumbo screen.
Thank you nani.666.
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by seunwen2(m): 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
512mb ram too small naw
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by Olamyyde(m): 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
flawless911: All I want is my M5!!! If Tecno lyk make dem go bankrupt after dem release M5, e no consine me.. Make dem just release my M5 jejely

As for dis D7... Mtchewwww
That mogbe moment when tecno brings m5 with 512mb ram grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by akinlolusewanu9(m): 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
Idrismusty97: Me too i fear o.Kit kat don commot ne.If e don commot abeg post the link here.

KitKat 4.4 don comot since last week. i already some of the stock apps running om my phone sef. download from here http://phonegist..com/2013/11/download-android-44-stock-apps.html

1 Like

Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by Impulse80(m): 3:03am On Nov 08, 2013
flawless911: All I want is my M5!!! If Tecno lyk make dem go bankrupt after dem release M5, e no consine me.. Make dem just release my M5 jejely

As for dis D7... Mtchewwww
LOL, you think that m5 is gonna be cheap right? grin dey there dey dream.
Tecno is slowly loosing the affordable fone market that has made them popular thus far.
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:10am On Nov 08, 2013
nani.666:
This is crap though... tecno just destroyed this device with 512MB RAM.... even the Gionee Gpad G3 that's around the same price range (and has similar specs) comes with1GB RAM.....Gionee is wise sha...
pls aw much is d Gpad G3+spec?
Thanks
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:21am On Nov 08, 2013
Wat make dis phone 25k, d 5.5" or d ba3?
Cant realy c any big diff to TP5.
Mtcheew...
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by OCTAVO: 7:18am On Nov 08, 2013
Begino1: it would have been better if it comes with kit kat os.
Broz u for no post ds comment na grin
How do expect a kitkat os device to run on 512ram?
Even Jb sef dey manage 512ram.
512ram can be very frustrating bro especailly if you run a lot of heavy apps.
This Tecno guys think say we be mumu. Dem be Antelope grin
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by 2NDACCT(f): 7:36am On Nov 08, 2013
THIS IS EMBARASSING............

WAITING FOR M5
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 08, 2013
OCTAVO:

Read more about kitkat.
Kitkat is designed to run on entry level devices as well as High level devices.
Kitkat uses 30% less ram than jellybean.
Kitkat can run well on 512 ram.

1 Like

Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by mrdrizzy(m): 7:46am On Nov 08, 2013
Instead of dem to sitdown team up and make their own flagship fone dey are still going back to d 08s .we werent even informed if dis ish will come with 3g dis time,as the legacy of D series is non 3g. 480x854 by my calculation dats approx. 178ppi **faints*
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by mrdrizzy(m): 7:50am On Nov 08, 2013
OCTAVO:
oga try dey read about something b4 making comment,even the galaxy nexus is getting kitkat soon

1 Like

Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by OCTAVO: 8:35am On Nov 08, 2013
petaling:

Read more about kitkat.
Kitkat is designed to run on entry level devices as well as High level devices.
Kitkat uses 30% less ram than jellybean.
Kitkat can run well on 512 ram.
Ok.
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by Idrismusty97(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2013
akinlolusewanu9:

KitKat 4.4 don comot since last week. i already some of the stock apps running om my phone sef. download from here http://phonegist..com/2013/11/download-android-44-stock-apps.html
Ok now i am convinced.
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by nani667: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2013
stephinnoyewole:
pls aw much is d Gpad G3+spec?
Thanks

there's a Gpad G3 thread...just search for it and check the specs there.....
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by Defaramade(m): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2013
Impulse80: LOL, you think that m5 is gonna be cheap right? grin dey there dey dream.
Tecno is slowly loosing the affordable fone market that has made them popular thus far.
Impulse80: LOL, you think that m5 is gonna be cheap right? grin dey there dey dream.
true talk, guys don dey port to gionee & other brands because of the crap tecno release every time.
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by gustav25: 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Defaramade: [color=#990000][/color]true talk, guys don dey port to gionee & other brands because of the crap tecno release every time.
and gionee better pass this yeye Tecno sef
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by ibietela2(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Pooooooo....... Instead of 854X480 its the other way round and then they killed it with 512MB RAM. anyway this will reduce the price of M7
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by Defaramade(m): 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
OCTAVO:
kitkat was designed to run smoothly on devices with 512 mb ram (through google's 'project svelte'). And it (kitkat) is also well optimised to run on wearable low ram devices like google glass & android smartwatches.

1 Like

Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by Defaramade(m): 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
mr.drizzy:
oga try dey read about something b4 making comment,even the galaxy nexus is getting kitkat soon
The galaxy nexus will not get official android 4.4 kitkat update from google. But i trust my guys @ xda devs are already working on custom roms based on android 4.4 kitkat for the galaxy nexus & many other phones that won't receive the official kitkat update
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by Defaramade(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
gustav25: and gionee better pass this yeye Tecno sef
Yea, that's true.
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by Ymodulus: 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
nani.666:
This is crap though... tecno just destroyed this device with 512MB RAM.... even the Gionee Gpad G3 that's around the same price range (and has similar specs) comes with1GB RAM.....Gionee is wise sha...
my brother i tire for TECNO OO.

I So much love GIONEE PRODUCTS. after using the Gionee P2.

I am waiting for the Gionee GPAD3

---------------
These are the problem i have with TECNOS.

1. Colors is always 256,000. (except phantom series).
2. Ram is always 521MB
3. Network is always dual band. you cant use it with foreign sims like O2 and AMERICAN/CANADIAN sims.
4. Its always Dual Core. (Use a quadcore fone like gionee e3, o boy u go no say u use fone. gosh my head dey tease me!!!)
5. No OTA UPDATE
6. Camera is always bad. (
If a Tecno fone camera is 8MPX, Then know it is actually 5MPX
If a Tecno fone camera is 5MPX, Then know it is actually 3MPX

---------------

Lets solve Nigeria's problem by KILLING a 160 Million Nigerians.(100MIllion Hausa's, 30Million Yorubas, 30Million Igbos). | | | We can do it. By donating 1GUN to every 10-14year old.

1 Like

Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by donphilopus: 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
D7??

Tecno Androids dey get funny nomenclatures sha
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
I think m owk wit my TECNO L3....
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by Ugoc3(m): 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
why are u guys compalin of a mere RAM....if u ar angry kill d a ram nd eat it

3 Likes

Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by Goldenheart(m): 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
Na them sabi...

Via phantom PaD grin
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by Ymodulus: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ugo.c.:
why are u guys compalin of a mere RAM....if u ar angry kill d a ram nd eat it
guy go use 1gig ram u would understand.

Its just like somebody shouting why we prefer Air condition to normal breeze
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by Ugoc3(m): 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
come...jst kill d ram if its 2 small...or giv it 2ur nearest fulani herdsman
Re: Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features by physise(m): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dis crap don enter fp lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. / My Experience With Infinix Note 3 / Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.