Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! (47755 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Drains Twice Faster / My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia / Here Are Top Reason Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Twice As Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
innjoo products shouldn't be allowed in this country.

innjoo batteries are awful. they spoil easily withing few months of usage.

the most annoying part is, you will never see the battery anywhere online or offline.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by aliyu7799(m): 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
MetaHuman:

the most annoying part is, you will never see the battery anywhere online or offline.

You Mean The Product Is Not Good.

5 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
MetaHuman:

The innjoo flex tab I bought less than 3 weeks ago has a terrible battery life and innjoo were boasting the 7,000mah battery will last 8hrs of video playback. Turns out its all bullocks, the tab has terrible standby time, if u charge to 100 in the night by 8am the following morning it would drop like 15% without even using it at all.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by NCP: 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
l support the OP 100%.
Innjoo products are ready made liabilities.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
aliyu7799:
You Mean The Product Is Not Good.
yes... Very terrible. Plus no accessories. A small fault and your phone is done for.

7 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
greenhulk:

The innjoo flex tab I bought less than 3 weeks ago has a terrible battery life and innjoo were boasting the 7,000mah battery will last 8hrs of video playback. Turns out its all bullocks, the tab has terrible standby time, if u charge to 100 in the night by 8am the following morning it would drop like 15% without even using it at all.

their phones are nothing but a waste of good money. Would never recommend their phone for my worst enemy..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Marvell23(m): 12:40am On Feb 29, 2016
I think innjoo should improve on their products quality. people are complaining too much
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Code45: 12:56am On Feb 29, 2016
Who approved innjoo to start producing phones?

Well, it's only in Nigeria they will sell these substandard phones.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Ebimablog: 5:20am On Feb 29, 2016
Modified!!

My Innjoo 2 working very well,after fixing the port at a local shop

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by hardbody: 5:28am On Feb 29, 2016
NCP:
l support the OP 100%.

Innjoo products are ready made liabilities.

I bought a tab, the screen cracked, I have never been able to fix it. Needless to say, I am done with Injoo products

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by cynosure489: 6:48am On Feb 29, 2016
when Injoo first came, i was totally into it and even made a couple of friends buy thier product until my Injoo One show me pepper. As i am talking to u, i don park the phone since. Funny enough, it didnt stay 7 months and the worse thing is that the issue is supposed to be minimal- charging port..lol.. Fear Injoo

7 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by NCP: 7:13am On Feb 29, 2016
The Innjoo F2 l bought from Jumia is gathering dust as l post. Never will l buy their money wasting products again.

Buying an Innjoo product is like creating hopelessly large holes in your pocket and purse.

6 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by OwoLee(m): 7:26am On Feb 29, 2016
O.P, I support you 100%. That's the phone am using presently, the first week of purchase, I took the phone to their customer service center. They erased all my data on the phone, this is like the third time am having issues with the phone. In a sane country, injoo shouldn't have been allowed to sell their phone like, I think the phone should through a series of test from the public and once it get 80% ratings, then maybe they can go ahead with production of more. Seriously, we need to sue them!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by MilesLamar(m): 7:36am On Feb 29, 2016
cynosure489:
when Injoo first came, i was totally into it and even made a couple of friends buy thier product until my Injoo One show me pepper. As i am talking to u, i don park the phone since. Funny enough, it didnt stay 7 months and the worse thing is that the issue is supposed to be minimal- charging port..lol.. Fear Injoo

Dash me angry

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by MilesLamar(m): 7:38am On Feb 29, 2016
NCP:
The Innjoo F2 l bought from Jumia is gathering dust as l post. Never will l buy their money wasting products again.

Buying an Innjoo product is like creating hopelessly large holes in your pocket and purse.

Dash me angry

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by marsoden: 7:42am On Feb 29, 2016
Rubbish product

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by hatux: 8:38am On Feb 29, 2016
Innjoo products are substandard, their products are really bad.

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by UrbanMystique: 9:03am On Feb 29, 2016
100% posts and not single person say something positive..smh

My innjoo note has been gathering dust for the past 4months after 7months usage because I couldn't find the battery anywhere in the world.

Mods should put stuff like this on frontpage so more people will be aware..

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Xhaka(m): 9:25am On Feb 29, 2016
Me innjoo? laye laye undecided

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by johnwizey: 9:36am On Feb 29, 2016
I once used an innjoo tab T1, menhh, d fone show me pepper. The battery is nonsense, i practically beg d buyer to buy it.

5 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Ellidude(m): 9:47am On Feb 29, 2016
I totally agree. The Innjoo leap 4 tab I got three weeks back has refused to turn on for some days now. Only an hour long charging done with a different charger other than its original led to its current state. The sad thing is that the battery is in built.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 29, 2016
Lol
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by iyb(m): 10:35am On Feb 29, 2016
my innjoo one has bad antennae while other phones have good reception mine goes off. its a very bad phone infinix is way better

5 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by donshady(m): 10:45am On Feb 29, 2016
See people complaining.. Chai. Bad phone.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Smartlife(m): 11:17am On Feb 29, 2016
If you see injoo phone, just run.

7 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by kolexepana: 11:28am On Feb 29, 2016
I will only buy innjoo IF tecno stop producing phones
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Dexema(m): 12:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
pls put this where everyone can see it, seems these injoo products are a disaster for consumers. lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by lacasera14(m): 2:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
Oh damn it, innjoo "one chance phone " who wants to buy mine?

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by acenazt: 2:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Chei d injoo Halo wey i wnt buy from konga don dabaru finish . I dey even regret putin am 4 my cart.

2 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by dxdiag(m): 4:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ve been using my innjoo halo since it was released on jumia sept 2015,got no complain and m loving d fone by the day. always online with it, ve 140 apps running on it with the pre installed apps too.
i brought d fone for nothing but the battery life and i never regret my action.
One man's poision is another mans food. innjoo ve office situated at ikeja incase u ve any problem with ur fone or replacement part.
PS- am not working for innjoo neither am i advertising for them.

14 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Applaner: 4:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Thank God

That means I will go for infinix hot note
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Saeed348(m): 5:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
I'm a victim of innjoo bad product.. Innjoo One 3G
The battery,n screen are d worst
I regret buying their product

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Never Share On Social Media, No 5 Will Shock You / Data Plans For Different Network Providers / How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.