Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,205 members, 7,867,494 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Please Advice Me. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Advice Me. (484 Views)

Please Advice,why Should I Not Buy In These Very Attractive Property Offers? / Do I Mold Blocks Or Buy It? Please Advice. / Please Advice Needed: Cost For Bricklayer, Carpenter And Iron Bender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me. by BRYANTUS(m): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
please peeps..
this is so serious and important to me. sometimes last year i got an accommodation and had furnished it to an extent at least, about four months later, i got evicted because the owner of the house sold the property with promises to refund part of our monies, the matter dragged and dragged for a long while, my attention was constantly required at the police station. This began to affect my work as my boss became impatient with my late coming and absenteeism. I decided to let go the matter, moved in with a family in a not very comfortable apartment, because i borrowed part of the money i used to get the house, i kept paying almost half of my salary which was even barely enough for over six months.
Now i need to move out and give the family breathing space, i still haven't saved enough for another accommodation. I beg anyone in this forum, who has or knows anyone that has an apartment i can pay N5000 monthly for a room in a house.
I have had sleepless nights and don't know what more to do.
I will appreciate and be thankful for any information i can get from this forum. Am about 30years old and it is my top priority to get an accommodation before the year runs out.
I am thankful in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Lands And Properties For Sale In Lagos Nigeria-get Your's Today. / Hot Ibadan Property / Blk Of 4 Flats And Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.