Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video (57377 Views)

See The Amount Of People Travelling On Train Illegally In India (video) / Policeman Beaten Up In Oyo State For Allegedly Causing Accident (Photos) / What Really Happened In India (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by ikeyman00(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
@@@

na wooo ANGRY
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by J0nyb0y(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by IleIfe2(m): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
jmaine:

Is this all you could harvest from the thread ?

Dwelling on the use of grammar rather than a fellow citizen whose life was probably cut short illegally.

You need to spare us your nonsense and address the core issues of torture and possible murder of a fellow Nigerian.

if a group of Yoruba or Hausa youths tried what "Nigerians" did in Goa in places like Onitcha, Aba or Umuahia. Na Alu 4 get them. What kind of stupidity drives an illegal immigrant to barricade streets and attack police in a foreign land because of perceived injustice?

The locals are not fools, they will certainly take action. "Naija" boys want to be treated like europeans. If the Indian police had over reacted nothing would have happened grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
I am not usually like this but Heaven knows I have so much hatred in my heart for those bastard Indians. Indiaaaaa...lord have mercy. That cursed nation... I rather die a black man on a black soill than live comfortable in that cursed place called India.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Listen mongrel, you could not possibly have done more than I have defending the rights of Nigerians in particular and Blacks in general, across 3 different countries. I've got the battle scars to prove it, unlike you ars.e-licking, fair-weather nincompoop, masquerading as a Black nationalist without a moral compass.

Folks like me don't come on the internet to shoot our mouths off. We walk the talk with honour and dignity.

Mr defender of the rights of Nigerians, have you said anything here to show you care about Nigerians? Everyone here knows you are a stupi.d Uncle Tom slave who flashes his 36 like some demented baboon, and loses all his senses the minute he sees light skin.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by trolling(m): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Afam4eva: I'm boiling as i'm watching this video. It the responsibility of the Nigerian government to take an expedient action to curtail this idiocy. These Indains are in this country fleecing our economy and maintaining a high social status and over there in India they treat our people worse than dirt. Something has to be done. We can't remain the laughing stock of the world. people think they can just disrespect Nigerian the way they like and get away with it. No human being should be humiliated the way the guy was humiliated. Even if he stole something, that's not enough to subject him to such treatment.
quit the sentiment, who said one is Nigerian, why would one associate themselves to a country because they were born there, the guy who gat beat, gat beat because he did something wrong, I assume, so how does that rub off on you, common men!,use your senses, who said I have any ties to him or a nation because I was born there...like I have always said we have an identity crisis and this is where most of our problems stem from,who said I was yoruba,igbo or Hausa,I repeat who labelled me such

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Danhumprey: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Afam4eva: I'm boiling as i'm watching this video. It the responsibility of the Nigerian government to take an expedient action to curtail this idiocy. These Indains are in this country fleecing our economy and maintaining a high social status and over there in India they treat our people worse than dirt. Something has to be done. We can't remain the laughing stock of the world. people think they can just disrespect Nigerian the way they like and get away with it. No human being should be humiliated the way the guy was humiliated. Even if he stole something, that's not enough to subject him to such treatment.
GBAM!!!

Something need to be done! angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
trolling: quit the sentiment, who said one is Nigerian, why would one associate themselves to a country because they were born there, the guy who gat beat, gat beat because he did something wrong, I assume, so how does that rub off on you, common men!,use your senses, who said I have any ties to him or a nation because I was born there...like I have always said we have an identity crisis and this is where most of our problems stem from,who said I was yoruba,igbo or Hausa,I repeat who labelled me such

What ''wrong'' did the victim do?

Care to inform us?

You don't even know the guy from Adam!! Yet you know he ''did something wrong''. I blame your low IQ.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Greataausim(m): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeeeew....... grin
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Listen mongrel, you could not possibly have done more than I have defending the rights of Nigerians in particular and Blacks in general, across 3 different countries. I've got the battle scars to prove it, unlike you ars.e-licking, fair-weather nincompoop, masquerading as a Black nationalist without a moral compass.

Folks like me don't come on the internet to shoot our mouths off. We walk the talk with honour and dignity.

Word! cool
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ile-Ife:

if a group of Yoruba or Hausa youths tried what "Nigerians" did in Goa in places like Onitcha, Aba or Umuahia. Na Alu 4 get them. What kind of stupidity drives an illegal immigrant to

How do you know the protesters were illegal immigrants?

barricade streets and attack police in a foreign land in becuae of perceived injustice. The locals are not fools, they will certainly take action. "Naija" boys want to be treated like europeans. grin grin

Inferiority complex alert. Pray, are Europeans superior beings to Nigerians? You really have no shame, or maybe you were raised by wild animals who taught you no sense of your worth as a human being.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by khamas19: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
...gambari pa fulani ko si ejo nibe...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Shekson(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Abeg make una free eGuerrilla joor. Yu all don't have the full details of what led to him being assaulted and the aftermath of the assault. Yu are all jz being sentimental forming human rights activists. We havnt even fought those in our backyard, you are busy fighting for one at India whom you dont even know what he does over there. Anoda question arise as to 'why he was the only one assaulted'.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by mickyarams: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
I still don't understand what Nigerians are doing in that dirty smelly Pakki land. India is a country people leave with poverty levels higher than the whole of Africa and South America put together. Just visit Easgham or Whitechapel in London and see how Indianshave turned it to a third world territory with their dirtiness and smelly curry asssss

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Shekson(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Abeg make una free eGuerrilla and Aboki joor. Yu all don't have the full details of what led to him being assaulted and the aftermath of the assault. Yu are all jz being sentimental forming human rights activists. We havnt even fought those in our backyard, you are busy fighting for one at India whom you dont even know what he does over there. Anoda question arise as to 'why he was the only one assaulted'.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by 9jahubcom(m): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
eye4eye: What did he do? Nigerians should stay away from this type of country. I hope our government does something about this but I doubt it.
na so o
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nicepoker(m): 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nigerians pls stay away 4rm such country. India that its poverty level is so high. Come bck home brothers and sisters

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Sike(m): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Damn! Indan of all people. SmH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
ROSSIKE:
What ''wrong'' did the victim do?

Care to inform us?

You don't even know the guy from Adam!! Yet you know he ''did something wrong''. I blame your low IQ.

What happened in that video is very sad and unacceptable.

However, don't you think Nigerians also need to start acting right whenever they're in foreign countries especially the hostile ones? Every sane person knows that Indians are racists, even outside their own country. So why go there and give them more reasons to hate you?

India is just one of the 3rd world countries where Nigerians are treated this way. The same thing has happened in South Africa, Kenya, Ghana, Malaysia etc.. Evidently Nigerians in these countries are also culpable in whatever reactions they get from the locals because they aren't the only black immigrants there.

Look at the man in the mirror and tell me what you see. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by LushGreenz: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me_Aboki: Pls don't spread lies, the man clearly wasn't lynched but thoroughly beaten by the Indian police and Goan public and subsequently taken away conscious and alive in a police van (for his safety) presumably to a hospital for treatment.

I don't know why you fail to understand the meaning of the word lynch and its usage (in your case its misuse) in this regard.

Pls try and modify the topic before you further mislead more ppl, especially lazy ones who may rely on the heading without bothering to open the thread.

WOE BETIDE YOU!!! AND I MEAN IT! GRAMMAR IS ALL YOU'RE FVCKING CONCERNED ABOUT FROM WATCHING SUCH INHUMAN TREATMENT METED OUT TO A NIGERIAN I'LL SPIT IN YOUR FACE IF I REALLY COULD,YOU ROACH!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by jmaine: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me_Aboki:

You really need to stop advertising your myopism; I refer you to the topic of thread which is clearly about public lynching, you are the one derailing from the topic because you can't grasp issues and logically discuss them.

Myopism is when you leave a core issue of extreme violence,torture and possible death of an individual to focus on grammar.

Please keep your worthless logic to yourself.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me_Aboki: Pls don't spread lies, the man clearly wasn't lynched but thoroughly beaten by the Indian police and Goan public and subsequently taken away conscious and alive in a police van (for his safety) presumably to a hospital for treatment.

I don't know why you fail to understand the meaning of the word lynch and its usage (in your case its misuse) in this regard.

Pls try and modify the topic before you further mislead more ppl, especially lazy ones who may rely on the heading without bothering to open the thread.
you are a bastard. Infact! If i c u physicaly,u must be lynch.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by IleIfe2(m): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
ROSSIKE:

How do you know the protesters were illegal immigrants?

Inferiority complex alert. Pray, are Europeans superior beings to Nigerians? You really have no shame, or maybe you were raised by wild animals who taught you no sense of your worth as a human being.

Europeans are not super beings but if you had read the DM report, you would have known the Goans preferred European tourists to "nigerian student" or whatever. "Nigerians" asked for it when they started attacking locals and police men.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Deschil: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
I am not surprised. After the last story of the issue between Nigerians and the Indian Police or so I knew something like this would happen. Indians are extremely wicked; as a student my landlord was an Indian Prof who disconnected all the wiring from the BQ because I pleaded with him that I did not have extra money to pay for the existing wiring beyond the rent and bills I was due to pay. Some foolish Nigerians were on here defending Indians and saying its Nigerian employees who are lazy. Has ANY Indian EVER been treated this way in Nigeria before? I don't believe he stole. He couldn't have done so in the midst of all the tension and how come they have suddenly found a "thief"?! How convenient. INDIANS ARE VERY WICKED!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by sweetgala(m): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Shekson: Abeg make una free eGuerrilla joor. Yu all don't have the full details of what led to him being assaulted and the aftermath of the assault. Yu are all jz being sentimental forming human rights activists. We havnt even fought those in our backyard, you are busy fighting for one at India whom you dont even know what he does over there. Anoda question arise as to 'why he was the only one assaulted'.

There is no justification for assault, jungle justice is illegal and a crime. In any country any of those involved in that assault are liable to be charged for greavious bodily harm.
Please no-matter his crime the police have a duty to ensure his safety to a judicial dispensation of justice.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by MeAboki(m): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Yes you are DENSE AND STUP.ID. WHY SHOULD WE BELIEVE THIS MAN WAS TAKEN TO HOSPITAL SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU SAW POLICEMEN THROW HIS BLOODIED AND BRUISED BODY INTO THEIR VAN? THE SAME POLICEMEN THAT TOOK PART IN THE BRUTAL ASSAULT?

If Nigerian policemen took part in such a brutal crime and threw the victim's body in their van before driving off, would you conclude they were taking him to hospital?

You are the one who is so DENSE because you still can't grasp the fact that there was evidence that at least two Nigerians were taken to hospital by the police; while you have no evidence to suggest otherwise; though this fact had repeatedly been offered to you by other posters, yet you chose to remain oblivious and frothing in the mouth (in your case more like in the head) - probably because hating is what you are most capable of.

Here is the link, it will not pain you to try follow it up (note: I am not insisting that this particular guy was the one taken to the hospital but there is possibility he could have been among - which you have zero clue)

http://www.newsofgoa.com/2013/10/porvorim-witnessed-violent-day-on.html
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by IleIfe2(m): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
@johnsonjosbles:
you are a bastard. Infact! If i c u physicaly,u must be lynch.

Wow, you people don't use your brains before talking at all. the topic was misleading and exaggerative.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Deschil: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
Shut up already!!!
Me_Aboki: @ ilungboy:
Its not about semantics; because there is clearly a world of difference between lynching (killing) and beating (physical assault) and spreading of false information to incite hatred, which evidently had worked on you.

@ROSSIKE:
Pls don't fall my hand with your poor comprehension, surely can't you at least read between the lines, though it appears here also that the meaning of the word PRESUMABLY seems to have escaped you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers / Drone Shots Of Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Kaduna State (Pictures) / Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.