Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video (57369 Views)

See The Amount Of People Travelling On Train Illegally In India (video) / Policeman Beaten Up In Oyo State For Allegedly Causing Accident (Photos) / What Really Happened In India (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by ochukoccna: 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
The Indians have sown a seed with this which if not checked [I doubt it will be] will bring a virulent harvest someday soon.
No one dares dehumanise a British, American , Norwegian etc [please enter a country that is not a banana republic] citizen like this without serious repercussion by their home government
But is this not Nigeria that other African countries are now ill treating her citizens? angry angry
The poo is hitting the fan slowly but we need the sewage pipes to burst on all of us
Maybe that will wake the people up to hold the buffoons masquerading as our leaders in Abuja and beyond accountable to them
But till then, enjoy the putrid smell we currently inhale daily in the mumudom called Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:

The Indian community is one million strong in Nigeria. We won't forget what happened in Uganda when Amin drove us out and seized our property. Our slogan is "Never Again". Don't bite off more than what you can chew.
If just 2 are recorded getting their heads chopped off in broad day light, the remaining 999,998 will flee for the border within 24hrs. I am definitely not advocating this line of action, of course, I'm just stating to you that your million Indians mean nothing on foreign soil if Nigerians weren't such ignorant cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Shekson(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
God bless Naija
Youths!!! Pls stay out of vices. It affects not just you, buht everybody around you. Nau all Nigerians are being maltreated because of your actions. Message goes to all Naija youths engaged in vices in not just India, buht every country they might be.

Smellos!!! Quit the ranting and go and get 'Baddest Guy Ever Liveth' album.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Mujah1deen: 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:

The Indian community is one million strong in Nigeria. We won't forget what happened in Uganda when Amin drove us out and seized our property. Our slogan is "Never Again". Don't bite off more than what you can chew.
see this one? You are even throwing threats? How dare you ? I hope your 1M can fight our +100M that will soon start hunting you down. Smelly pigs wannabes

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Arysexy(m): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:

So ur 1 million HIV looking indians will fight us in Nigeria? Amadioha fire that ur mouth 1000000 times. Dont just provoke me here, u fool! i blame my ppl dat even go to india, wretched parasitic cow worshippers! ur 1 billion population roaming around d globe looking for means of survival is no match for us. Animal!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Mujah1deen: 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
tpia@:
Wow, didnt know there are one million indians in nigeria.

Its a wonder there are any black people left in that country.
what do you mean?
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
Afam4eva: I'm boiling as i'm watching this video. It the responsibility of the Nigerian government to take an expedient action to curtail this idiocy. These Indains are in this country fleecing our economy and maintaining a high social status and over there in India they treat our people worse than dirt. Something has to be done. We can't remain the laughing stock of the world. people think they can just disrespect Nigerian the way they like and get away with it. No human being should be humiliated the way the guy was humiliated. Even if he stole something, that's not enough to subject him to such treatment.
there was a day i went swimming in one of lagos club swimming pools, and guess what large session of the pool was made in reserve for this indian man and his family, while we had to settle for the smaller pool. I was disqusted
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by andyanders: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Afam4eva: I'm boiling as i'm watching this video. It the responsibility of the Nigerian government to take an expedient action to curtail this idiocy. These Indains are in this country fleecing our economy and maintaining a high social status and over there in India they treat our people worse than dirt. Something has to be done. We can't remain the laughing stock of the world. people think they can just disrespect Nigerian the way they like and get away with it. No human being should be humiliated the way the guy was humiliated. Even if he stole something, that's not enough to subject him to such treatment.

Well, we Nigerians are the curse of this insult on ourselves. When our government can allow these Indian nationals to enslave her own citizens by hiring them as casual workers here in this country without taken any drastic measure goes to show how shallow minded our leaders are to these Indians for this insult to Nigerians.

Why our leaders fail to act is because these Indians and Lebanese act as conduit pipe in their laundering activities. Same way Abacha used these Indians, same way our present leaders. These Indians come to this country retched and before you know it, they will set up companies fronting our prominent citizens as the Directors of these companies and before you know it, they will be granted citizenship, while in their country, they kill Nigerians. Until we start applying a "do me I do you" attitude by reciprocating same measure, we cannot be respected.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Beennkumar(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Why was He beaten?undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by coogar: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
ROSSIKE: A Nigerian who protested against the murder of his fellow countryman, and the subsequent non-investigation by Indian police, is subjected to a shocking, violent assault by groups of Indians in full view of, and with the tacit support of Indian police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_pqB8qb48E

christ - this is depressing!
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hahahahahha... we kill ourselves in our country.. nothing new here....
U cant e resp3cted if u do t respect urself first.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by blaqoracle: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
ilugunboy:

Guy ..please keep quiet..!!! angry angry angry

A fellow Nigerian is being meted with such inhuman treatment like this....and all you see is English semantics!! shocked angry shocked
thank god, at least for once we are now having our sence of nationality. those who feel they are not nigerians are free to go to their homeland without bothering to come back.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by sweetgala(m): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:

Idi Amin is little compared to Nigeria, One thing Nigerians enjoy most is out-doing other africans.

I do believe once a competent nationalist government is elected, indian interests and investments in nigeria would die a natural death same way india has shut its economy out to foreigners. I happen to know many indians abroad who maintain their citizenship so their properties in india would be safe.

Please don't tempt nigerians, you guys seem to exist due to corruption in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Mujah1deen: 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
It doesn't change the issue at hand, but I would like to tell you that this is how they treat their countrymen, they even treat them worse than that, I'm actually watching some videos about them, and I think we can all conclude that Indians are savages
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by indianin9ja(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
sweet_gala:

Idi Amin is little compared to Nigeria, One thing Nigerians enjoy most is out-doing other africans.

I do believe once a competent nationalist government is elected, indian interests and investments in nigeria would die a natural death same way india has shut its economy out to foreigners. I happen to know many indians abroad who maintain their citizenship so their properties in india.

Please don't tempt nigerians, you guys seem to exist due to corruption in Nigeria.

You should know your history. No one who messed with India survives. Look at the British Empire, it's now just Britain. Look at Pakistan, it's a shadow of what it used to be. Look at Uganda, begging Indians to go back and invest.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by indianin9ja(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mujah1deen: see this one? You are even throwing threats? How dare you ? I hope your 1M can fight our +100M that will soon start hunting you down. Smelly pigs wannabes

So, we're outnumbered 170 to 1? Ok we got this.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Mujah1deen: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:

I bought a sword recently, and I'm really eager to use it wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by drnoel: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me_Aboki: Pls don't spread lies, the man clearly wasn't lynched but thoroughly beaten by the Indian police and Goan public and subsequently taken away conscious and alive in a police van (for his safety) presumably to a hospital for treatment.

I don't know why you fail to understand the meaning of the word lynch and its usage (in your case its misuse) in this regard.

Pls try and modify the topic before you further mislead more ppl, especially lazy ones who may rely on the heading without bothering to open the thread.

I don´t see any difference between been lynched and or thoroughly beaten in what was shown in that video.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Madawaki01(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:

u stil dey talk ba??dnt wori,wen revenge videos surface soon,u will knw dat dis is nt a joke anymore
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by sweetgala(m): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:

You should know your history. No one who messed with India survives. Look at the British Empire, it's now just Britain. Look at Pakistan, it's a shadow of what it used to be. Look at Uganda, begging Indians to go back and invest.

You seem to be deluded into thinking Nigeria needs indians to thrive, the nigerian economy does not benefit from indian business interest but rather otherwise.
Nigerian businesses can organise an international conference anytime and recruit professionals with Years of experience and more qualified who are of nigerian extraction. No other country I know of worldwide can do that.
The biggest brain drain in the world exists in Nigeria.

I doubt India would be sending warships into the Nigerian waters anytime so I doubt a political or military victory anytime soon. Don't let me call pakistan on you.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by bigfoot79(m): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me_Aboki:

What is wrong with you, supporting the spread of blatant lies as per the inciting heading of this topic - why is it that you guys always seem to enjoy exaggerating and distorting history/facts to suit your end.

Aboki? you are really getting it wrong, you are busy picking errors in the choice of words when another Nigerian is being deprived of his rights as a human being? methinks you should soft pedal, afterall you are nit the most enlightened one in here.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by henrimoto(m): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
eye4eye: What did he do? Nigerians should stay away from this type of country. I hope our government does something about this but I doubt it.
which government ? which government are you talking about ? guy, we no get government o. go to the factories controlled by the indians, and see the kind of ill-treatments that is being given to their nigerian workers on nigerian soil !! on nigerian soil !! who is fighting for them?
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by whitecat007: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
Are effing kidding me? Are you trying to make this an ethnic issue just cos of hate for anything Yoruba that you will not care if the message we are trying to pass to India gets lost in the process?

I am Yoruba and have been at the boiling point since this broke and can't really say it in public the extent I am willing to go to help send a strong message across to Indians who might want to do this again for fear being held responsible for it.
Watch it!
ikeyman00: @@@@

ile ife

this is number wahala with oduduwa crew; the dislike is so deep; and u wonder hmm

when boko harem kill Igbo they laugh but when they kill odudu man its become Nigerian wahala

this is serious; by their action u know who they are

we are here

one was lucky i nearly beat am in the MMA lagos
u have the nerve to stand in my face cuz country pipu see u as god hmm
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by mamagee3(f): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
I wonder what a Nigerian would be looking for in India in the first place?

It's so much better to stay at home than go to all these poor and uncivilized countries

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by trolling(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
ROSSIKE:

What ''wrong'' did the victim do?

Care to inform us?

You don't even know the guy from Adam!! Yet you know he ''did something wrong''. I blame your low IQ.
it's over your head ,those who have the eyes know what I speak of...A lying tongue hates those that are afflicted by it....hence the rants and anger..Proverbs 26:28
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by agwo2july: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Indian people are not very agressive people cuz I have stays in new delhi and banglore in the south before. Maybe d guy did sometin. If u see naija in nigeria, wat they do, u won't like them.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by oderemo(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:

Not your frigging fault now, I think by now you should be calculating the cost of your Blood and those closet thee. Smelly curry eating ewu like.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by lanregidi: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
Its High time we all come back to our father land,,,,,,,

There is no place like home,,,,,
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by AK481(m): 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me_Aboki:

What is wrong with you, supporting the spread of blatant lies as per the inciting heading of this topic - why is it that you guys always seem to enjoy exaggerating and distorting history/facts to suit your end.

where is sexkillz when you need him?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Litmus: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
hypeman:

What happened in that video is very sad and unacceptable.

However, don't you think Nigerians also need to start acting right whenever they're in foreign countries especially the hostile ones? Every sane person knows that Indians are racists, even outside their own country. So why go there and give them more reasons to hate you?

India is just one of the 3rd world countries where Nigerians are treated this way. The same thing has happened in South Africa, Kenya, Ghana, Malaysia etc.. Evidently Nigerians in these countries are also culpable in whatever reactions they get from the locals because they aren't the only black immigrants there.

Look at the man in the mirror and tell me what you see. undecided

Perhaps Nigerians wouldn't be treated like that outside Africa if coons in African nations like the ones you mentioned didn't go around trying to get on white people's side by attacking Nigerians. It is amazing how ignorant Africans are of history.

Anyway, it is good to keep videos like these as evidence for when one day Nigerians take it upon themselves to lynch someone just because they are Ghanian, South African, Malaysians or Indians.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by samo(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
I just watched the video, apart from the description made by the person who posted the video, there is no indication that the person beaten was a Nigerian, secondly it seems there was an accident with a motor bike ( I think the reason why the motorbike was also beaten up grin) and somebody got injured or died in the process reason why the black dude was beaten up. I do not think the description of the video is just enough for us to conclude that he was a Nigerian and was protesting a fellow Nigerians death. We should tread with caution and not let petty sentiments and false information make us be hateful
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by IleIfe2(m): 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
samo: I just watched the video, apart from the description made by the person who posted the video, there is no indication that the person beaten was a Nigerian, secondly it seems there was an accident with a motor bike ( I think the reason why the motorbike was also beaten up grin) and somebody got injured or died in the process reason why the black dude was beaten up. I do not think the description of the video is just enough for us to conclude that he was a Nigerian and was protesting a fellow Nigerians death. We should tread with caution and not let petty sentiments and false information make us be hateful

the uploader said "thrashing Nigerians" and it was uploaded on the 31st of october, 2013.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Armed Forces Display Boko Haram Flags Captured During Battle With Them / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars / Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.