Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video (57384 Views)

See The Amount Of People Travelling On Train Illegally In India (video) / Policeman Beaten Up In Oyo State For Allegedly Causing Accident (Photos) / What Really Happened In India (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by oderemo(m): 1:34am On Nov 08, 2013
saheedbadmus: I think its high time we start to kill and beat up all the indians in Nigeria because dis asholes don't worth it cos dis bastards even treat us like sheets in dere own company established here in nigeria
You live in a glass house and you are contemplating stone throwing as a hobby.
Think deep ohh.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by MeAboki(m): 1:43am On Nov 08, 2013
Rexxie:
all ur comments trully reflects that u got some education n trully deserve some round of applause of empty bottles of beer on that wasted head of urs....God forgive me,but u actually an educated
f--l..
Whatever that unfortunate guy did,da indian authorities present shuda done da what they bloody expect other authorities to do to their citizens when in some trouble in foreign lands...if they cant or dont wanna guarantee da safety of other nationals in their territories,or choose to be picky,then they shud expect same treatment as well....well as 2 wrongs makes no right,da nigerian govt shud issue a strong worded statement to da india govt,demanding explanation n apology n at da same time take some strigent measures against those slave merchants who emply n pay peanuts all over town...know what am sayin,cos i used to b down homeland acme,ogba n those indians r really bad...
However,90% of da blame goes to d nign govt,past n present,who have made da land so uninhabitable n undesirable, n more or less push a large # of her teeming youth to foreign lands legally n otherwise...u guys make sure da conference is sovereign..

First of all, your sarcasm should be redirected to yourself, particularly with regards to the empty beer bottles which personifies your hollow mentality so aptly.

Secondly, the clueless ranting in the 2nd paragraph of your post further reinforces what is already obvious about you.

And your conclusion is typical of a shallow mindset clearly incapable of logical processing of a complex issue such as the one at hand. So according to you if the Nigerian govt is 90% to blame then shouldn't that leave only 10% of the blame to be shared between the Indian govt, Goa community, the murderer and the rioting Nigerians living there.
In others words the Indians should carry very little of the blame, so how therefore do you reconcile with your (misplaced) anger? Mofo.?
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 08, 2013
alanmwene:
Are you ok?Accommodating people doesn't give you the right to treat them like animals!What wrong with African people?There are millions of indiand lving in Africa compare to few thousands Africans living india.Who needs who?We Africans let people walk over us too easily!The only people will start respecting us is if we start treating other races the way they treat us in their countries.Indians in Africa need a serious beating.
Few months ago,the indian police rounded up 20 congoleses students just like that.But when people start beating up Indians in Kinshasa,the indian government intervened to release the students.That the only way you can deal with these indian savages!

grin I know people like you, I meet them here on Nairaland everyday. Brave keyboard warriors who fight the Biafra-Nigeria war everyday but we're yet to record any casualty grin grin

If you're as Brave as the Congoleses, grab an Indian, beat him up and upload the video on YouTube lets see how brave you are.

Other than that kindly sit your @ss down and STFU cos when the racial killing starts, you won't be in India to face the heat neither will you be on the street in the crossfire. You'll be locked up in mummy's bedroom hiding under her dressing table.

I do not support the inhumane treatment of the young man, I just don't see retaliation on innocent Indians as a constructive approach to the situation. I believe this is the duty of our foreign diplomats and Govt to settle.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by kwaifa252(m): 1:58am On Nov 08, 2013
The Guy finally died. this is the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xli0jE19Ks
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by MeAboki(m): 2:03am On Nov 08, 2013
Thomsbuky:

Your retarded brain need re examine with kind of comprehension you're writing, negative attention seeker like you should keep quite if you have nothing to say rather than aggravating others. I don't blame you living in hell hole had muck up your life, irresponsible comment in the public Please take a look at yourself and see how people are reacting to your ignoramus comments. Who is fool hardy now Mr Aboki Bastard? I don't blame you, where you come from one eyed person is the king.

The more you open that gob of yours the more you keep proving me right; like I said, go hang yourself and rid Nigeria of the unnecessary burden of one more infantile dullard like yourself. Common reasoning you cannot do - shame on you angry
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 08, 2013
Me_Aboki:

First of all, your sarcasm should be redirected to yourself, particularly with regards to the empty beer bottles which personifies your hollow mentality so aptly.

Secondly, the clueless ranting in the 2nd paragraph of your post further reinforces what is already obvious about you.

And your conclusion is typical of a shallow mindset clearly incapable of logical processing of a complex issue such as the one at hand. So according to you if the Nigerian govt is 90% to blame then shouldn't that leave only 10% of the blame to be shared between the Indian govt, Goa community, the murderer and the rioting Nigerians living there.
In others words the Indians should carry very little of the blame, so how therefore do you reconcile with your (misplaced) anger? Mofo.?

Mr Aboki your level of intelligence is almost equivalent to that of a mor/on. I have taken my time to review your previous posts on NL and I'm still in shock at the way you express your stu/pid/ity online.

I didn't read the full message from rexxie, just the ones you highlighted. Even a 2 days old guinea fowl would agree with him that 90% of the blame goes to our present and past leaders who made the country a living hell for its citizens and have driven their most valuable assets to find solace in hostile territories.

If Nigeria wasn't a banana republic and basic social amenities were put in place, I wouldn't be living abroad, and so does a huge number of Nigerians in diaspora.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by MeAboki(m): 2:18am On Nov 08, 2013
^^^^Your are so much in a hurry to insult that you failed to fully read my post yet you have the audacity to pass judgement.
Another typical mofo showing himself.
So if 90% of the blame is with our govt, why be angry with the Indians?
Is that an unreasonable question to ask and difficult one to understand?
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by MeAboki(m): 2:23am On Nov 08, 2013
kwaifa252: The Guy finally died. this is the link below

Abeg, bros no vex, but where in the video you just uploaded that says the guy (i.e. the one being beaten) eventually died?
Hope you didn't mistakenly uploaded the wrong clip.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 08, 2013
Me_Aboki: ^^^^Your are so much in a hurry to insult that you failed to fully read my post yet you have the audacity to pass judgement.
Another typical mofo showing himself.
So if 90% of the blame is with our govt, why be angry with the Indians?
Is that an unreasonable question to and difficult to understand?

[b]If you had agreed with his 90% claim I wouldn't have intervened but you specifically highlighted it and that caught my attention.

Forgive me for the insult but I really would like to engage in a discussion where people put logic and critical thinking backed up with facts before tribal and religious sentiments.

I don't know why he said what he said but if Power, Water, education and infrastructure were put in place by the Govt, Nigerians wouldn't want to travel in the first place, and if we hadn't travelled, all these would have been avoided. So I agree with his logic that 90% of the blames should go to our present and past leaders.

You just don't know how funny and conducive life would have been in Nigeria for Nigerians if basic social amenities were put in place. Maybe someday when you move abroad to face the reality, you might want to apologies to rexxie.

Have some love in your heart bro, we're all Nigerians, there's no point fighting each other all the time
[/b].

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by yommyuk: 2:42am On Nov 08, 2013
Nigerians and their evils deeds. Imagine selling drugs in a country like India.
I feel NO pity for the guy IF he was involved in the drug trade angry
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by nenergy(m): 2:46am On Nov 08, 2013
Horrible, but [size=32pt]JUST BECAUSE HE IS BLACK DOESN'T MAKE HIM A NIGERIAN[/size]
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:53am On Nov 08, 2013
yommyuk: Nigerians and their evils deeds. Imagine selling drugs in a country like India.
I feel NO pity for the guy IF he was involved in the drug trade angry

From the look of things, he was one of the protesters protesting the death of a friend. From the pictures of the protest and the video, you can tell.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by MeAboki(m): 3:12am On Nov 08, 2013
deleted
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by MeAboki(m): 3:13am On Nov 08, 2013
rudedough:

[b]If you had agreed with his 90% claim I wouldn't have intervened but you specifically highlighted it and that caught my attention.

Forgive me for the insult but I really would like to engage in a discussion where people put logic and critical thinking backed up with facts before tribal and religious sentiments.

I don't know why he said what he said but if Power, Water, education and infrastructure were put in place by the Govt, Nigerians wouldn't want to travel in the first place, and if we hadn't travelled, all these would have been avoided. So I agree with his logic that 90% of the blames should go to our present and past leaders.

You just don't know how funny and conducive life would have been in Nigeria for Nigerians if basic social amenities were put in place. Maybe someday when you move abroad to face the reality, you might want to apologies to rexxie.

Have some love in your heart bro, we're all Nigerians, there's no point fighting each other all the time
[/b].

Listen I have schooled abroad for 10 yrs (In England) so I know exactly the difference and what we are missing.
I have also been to India (5yrs ago for med treatment) for about 1mth (planning same next few weeks) and have room for compassion for law abiding fellow Nigerians whether in the diaspora or in the country; neither do I disagree with his conclusion about the failure of our successive past governments.
However, the ultimate blame must fundamentally rest on our necks for not holding our governments responsible and accountable because their failure is our own failure to play our civic role.
Rather we accept and ineptitude, encourage nepotism and allow ourselves to be divided between ethnic and religious lines to be conquered and suppressed by the ruling elite who benefit from our perpetual disunity.
We would rather blame each other and hate ourselves along these lines than those responsible for our suffering; while they continue to live in marble mansions among us flouting our stolen wealth into our faces with impunity - and all we can do is to sing their praises.
Our governments and therefore our conditions will never change so long as we continue to pay premium to religion and tribe as the main yardsticks for selecting our leaders.
Currently, we are getting what we deserve.
As for those Nigerians in India, if you would be objective will you find that most are not there for legitimate business but criminality, mainly drugs and 419; even the one murdered was allegedly a drug warlord entangled in drug related altercation leading to his death.

Why are Nigerians engaged in that way, are they the only ones suffering from bad governance and misrule?
Why are other foreigners from likewise countries not behaving as badly as Nigerians when abroad?
Something got to be wrong with us - we really need to self re-examine and stop blaming others for our own shortcomings.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by yommyuk: 3:37am On Nov 08, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

From the look of things, he was one of the protesters protesting the death of a friend. From the poctures of the protest and the video, you can tell.

I was referring to the dead guy.
I repeat, if he was engaging in the illicit drug trade, he deserved what he got sad
Anyone who gets involved with drugs deserves to be burnt alive or have their head chopped off
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 08, 2013
Me_Aboki:

Listen I have schooled abroad for 10 yrs (In England) so I know exactly the difference and what we are missing.
I have also been to India (5yrs ago for med treatment) for about 1mth (planning same next few weeks) and have room for compassion for law abiding fellow Nigerians whether in the diaspora or in the country; neither do I disagree with his conclusion about the failure of our successive past governments.
However, the ultimate blame must fundamentally rest on our necks for not holding our governments responsible and accountable because their failure is our own failure to play our civic role.
Rather we accept and ineptitude, encourage nepotism and allow ourselves to be divided between ethnic and religious lines to be conquered and suppressed by the ruling elite who benefit from our perpetual disunity.
We would rather blame each other and hate ourselves along these lines than those responsible for our suffering; while they continue to live in marble mansions among us flouting our stolen wealth into our faces with impunity - and all we can do is to sing their praises.
Our governments and therefore our conditions will never change so long as we continue to pay premium to religion and tribe as the main yardsticks for selecting our leaders.
Currently, we are getting what we deserve.
As for those Nigerians in India, if you would be objective will you find that most are not there for legitimate business but criminality, mainly drugs and 419; even the one murdered was allegedly a drug warlord entangled in drug related altercation leading to his death.

Why are Nigerians engaged in that way, are they the only ones suffering from bad governance and misrule?
Why are other foreigners from likewise countries not behaving as badly as Nigerians when abroad?
Something got to be wrong with us - we really need to self re-examine and stop blaming others for our own shortcomings.

[b]Now I can gladly say that we're on the same page. I study at the University of Nottingham and I've also been to India, Delhi precisely.

I said something similar in my previous comment that we should channel our energy and anger on the Government and demand that they provide us that which we sought for abroad.

Read my previous post on page 9 where I did a statistical calculations on the probability of a Nigerian getting a job in India. ~0.19%. No sane Nigerian will travel to India in search of greener pastures unless they're going there for illicit business which unfortunately is the case.

With a probability of ~0.19%, it will be fair therefore to say that majority of Nigerians in India are either jobless or into illicit businesses.

None the less, I still strongly believe that if the Govt had catered for the basic social necessities of Nigerians, Nigerians wouldn't be engaging in these illicit businesses that we're all both ashamed of.

I haven't heard of any peaceful revolution since Martin Luther King but I know in my heart that Nigeria is coming close to a revolution. Our backs are up against the wall already. Cheers
[/b]
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by victorjoe(m): 6:15am On Nov 08, 2013
even nigerian police have teargas and fake guns. how come indian police used sticks ? they need a lesson in crowd control . what was the hot indian female cop saying n y did she slip away when the crowd was about to attack the whjite car.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by lastpage: 7:01am On Nov 08, 2013
I understand those who are preaching "restraint" but l disagree with them completely! WHY?

In order of importance:

1.) First, l blame Nigerians who go to other people's country and dont behave lawfully.
It's a reflection of our 'get-rich-quick-by-all-means' attitude. We must understand that our "Host" needs to be respected so that they can equally respect us. We must also know that we cannot exort bad behavior to a comparatively decent society, without repercurssions

2.) EVERYONE places a VALUE on their LIFE [/b]and this largely determines "WHAT" they can do or are willing to do, to survive
. In a nation where those in govt loot Billions of Dollars every year while the common man lives on less than a dollar-a-day, has created a "breed of Nigerians" who are very desperate and dont place any value on their own lives, not to mention that of others. Such is the rank of these drug-peddlers and armed robbers.
[b]Govt needs to play its own part in ensuring that Nigeria is "livable" for ALL Nigerians, not just the rich few
. Infact, we dont have a government!

3.) l counted over 30 Indian police officers in that incident and l find it unbelievable that if they truly wanted to prevent the lynching (yes, it is lynching to be attacked and beaten to death by a mob) of that Nigerian, they could have done more but since he is a Nigerian, and going by the comment of the Police chief, they tacitly allow pockets of lynchers to slip through their cordon, to deliver fatal blows to that guys head. So, this is an "institutionalized lynching" and the Indian Police are guilty of aiding and abetting murder.

4.) The Nigerian community became angered and rightly so, over this lynching ... and they protested the actions of the authority in allowing this to happen. Now, 54 of them were arrested again and are being charged with attempted murder of a Police officer and public disorder! That is what l call adding insult to injury! angry angry
Rightly and as expected, the issue of having "legal residency papers" is being used as an excuse to intimidate these Nigerians in India. It is intimidation but a well-orchestrated one that will succeed.

In the light of all the above, ... and l will try to be diplomatic here so you have to "read my lips" wink wink lipsrsealed

The sequence of actions that should have happened in Nigeria is these:
a.) Some things can not be left to reminisce over, they demand instant action otherwise, you lose the right to act.
Nigerians are very likeable people (bordering on docility) and our "nature" is being exploited all over. A few Indians in Nigeria should have being given "the same treatment" so that our own Police can also act to protect these Indians.
You may say "an eye for an eye" is not good and we should just negotiate this matter ....
but someone also said that "You should never NEGOTIATE from a position of WEAKNESS"!

This guy is dead, the Indian govt have rounded up a few Nigerians and will deport them while it will attempt to charge two or three to court (depending on how Nigerian Govt ratchet-up its own action, these ones might also go to jail!).

If we had taken the "proper action", at the proper time, the benefits will be thus:
1.) Both Govt will be negotiating the "Release and Exchange of Hostages" so to say, not one begging the other to release its citizens!

2.) It will send a clear message to all and sundry that if you kill one Nigerian, you should expect to "pay with about five", now thats what l call "fair exchange". Others will think twice before just mauling a Nigerian to death. if they are guilty of any offense, the right thing to do is to arrest and charge them to court and sentence them wella-wella.

3.) Finally, it will also wake-up our own govt that if they dont shape-up, we can put them (and the whole country) in a bad situation but as those in power, they have more to lose and as such, they will address the problems l listed earlier, that make our people so desperate.
What the rich fear most is a public riot! grin grin

Whether its too late to act now, l cannot say but l can tell you that at the end of the day, India will offer some tepid apology and regret 9if we shake them well ni) but hey, Uzoma, a bonafide Nigerian, IS DEAD AND NO MORE! angry angry

Next time, Nigerians, dont be so "civilized" naa.... The Law of Moses/Musa is for everyone.

Lastpage!
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by COOLDUN: 7:41am On Nov 08, 2013
jmaine:

What is wrong with this dude angling over a minor issue when a fellow citizen life is on the verge of decimation . . . angry

Don’t mind the learned ABOKI on naira land forum; the Idioot didn’t feel the pain and the humiliation his fellow country got from the most UNCIVILIZED SUB HAMUN BEINGS on earth the INDIANS. What it is concerned is the caption of the news. Aboki lecturer will you vanish away from this thread, Educated illiterate !!
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2013
Me_Aboki AKA DA REAL NAMA:

look whos talking,look whoss competing with da hyenas n jackals to da laughs n testing out his nite time nomadic class miseducation n moooing sarcasm?! If ur cow brain knows da meaning of tha word,then u bloody shudnhav pointed those lepros fingers at a certain tribe in d 1st place..... Well,never knew i gave ya da bovine treatment...n now u a preacher,now that sponge brain knows da indians got to get d raps for their misdeeds even in d presence of designated authorities,huh? n uve been so busy all over da place on here from da scratch farting diffusingly n sporadically from that pennywhistling bloody arsse uve been using to spew thrash on here....like i earlier put it,
doesnt change one bit about ur deranged n bovine state n that numbojumbo skull sure still deserves a round of applause from empty beer bottles....God forgive me,cos u still a f--l.n we expect nothing more or less from an anthrax riddled moooing aboki....
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by COOLDUN: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2013
alanmwene:
Are you ok?Accommodating people doesn't give you the right to treat them like animals!What wrong with African people?There are millions of indiand lving in Africa compare to few thousands Africans living india.Who needs who?We Africans let people walk over us too easily!The only people will start respecting us is if we start treating other races the way they treat us in their countries.Indians in Africa need a serious beating.
Few months ago,the indian police rounded up 20 congoleses students just like that.But when people start beating up Indians in Kinshasa,the indian government intervened to release the students.That the only way you can deal with these indian savages!

Thank you and God bless you abundantly for your intelligent comment, until Africans begin to treat the Asians mostly Indians harshly they will not stop these barbaric actions towards our people. Many thought that Indians regard them in their own countries in Africa, Indians don't care about you no matter where you find them, they believe that they are superior to you as a Black fellow.

The only language the Indians hear well is FORCE and AGGRESSION, they tried these rubbish with the Australians/Newzealandis, by raping and killing their citizens in India, and labeled them as drug traffickers as they're trying to twist this latest news, but when the news got home, the Assuies/and Kiwis descended on their people back home, the Indian authority begged , when they were receiving the dead bodies of their Indian citizens from the two countries, they then beefed up security around the Australians/Newzealandis in India.

Indians are manipulators of news, when their citizens kill innocent foreigners they would twist the news to make the killed foreigners guilty of the mob attack, never allow them to take the body away because they would come back with drugs found in the pockets of the dead, thereby shielding their citizens. Nigerian/Africans defending the Indians online never know the people called Indians. Highest liars/pretenders on earth.

Let Nigerians fold their arms and blame each other for the atrocities committed against their fellow citizens in India because of jealousy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by back2sender: 8:21am On Nov 08, 2013
I just watched the video and my heart bleeds. this is totally unacceptable. do you know what it feels to be abandoned?
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by alfredo4u(m): 8:22am On Nov 08, 2013
End time beating......

I don't know what to say again.

The English lecturers in page 1 have said it all
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by MrAboki: 8:34am On Nov 08, 2013
rudedough:

Mr Aboki your level of intelligence is almost equivalent to that of a mor/on. I have taken my time to review your previous posts on NL and I'm still in shock at the way you express your stu/pid/ity online.

I didn't read the full message from rexxie, just the ones you highlighted. Even a 2 days old guinea fowl would agree with him that 90% of the blame goes to our present and past leaders who made the country a living hell for its citizens and have driven their most valuable assets to find solace in hostile territories.

If Nigeria wasn't a banana republic and basic social amenities were put in place, I wouldn't be living abroad, and so does a huge number of Nigerians in diaspora.

Point of correction

The Poster you refered to is Me Aboki, I am Mr. Aboki.

I demand an immediate apology that is to be published both here on Nairaland and in 2 major National dailies. Failure of which we result in a Law suit against you for defamation of Character.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by ritux: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2013
We won't see the likes of Falana, Soyinka, Dino etc coming to the streets to protest to the FG against this barbaric act giving to Nigerians in other countries.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by ajadek(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2013
eye4eye: What did he do? Nigerians should stay away from this type of country. I hope our government does something about this but I doubt it.
this is where I expect thos boko boys,millitant,opc,bakassi boy to act nd kiss one of this india with grenade,enter their embassy with juju,jams,kidnap their ambassador,rathan than killing ourself
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by gbishman: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2013
NIgerian government where are u, ambassador where are u, UN where are u. Gosh this is painful this indians nor reach now no shaking e don set make i catch any indian first.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Deschil: 9:26am On Nov 08, 2013
That wasn't him. This is the genesis of the problem though; this guy was killed, angry Nigerians protested & fought against the Police, shortly after the latest beating/murder? happened in obvious retaliation for the attack on their Police. Any other accusation against the young man will be an excuse; the Indian Police might have even engineered the beating.
kwaifa252: The Guy finally died. this is the link below

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by oroposyndrome: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2013
Me_Aboki: Pls don't spread lies, the man clearly wasn't lynched but thoroughly beaten by the Indian police and Goan public and subsequently taken away conscious and alive in a police van (for his safety) presumably to a hospital for treatment.
I don't know dt animal lyk u still remain on this earth. U comment lyk nigerian went to indian left his brain in the nigeria. Sorry for this!
I don't know why you fail to understand the meaning of the word lynch and its usage (in your case its misuse) in this regard.

Pls try and modify the topic before you further mislead more ppl, especially lazy ones who may rely on the heading without bothering to open the thread.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by alanmwene: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2013
rudedough:

grin I know people like you, I meet them here on Nairaland everyday. Brave keyboard warriors who fight the Biafra-Nigeria war everyday but we're yet to record any casualty grin grin

If you're as Brave as the Congoleses, grab an Indian, beat him up and upload the video on YouTube lets see how brave you are.

Other than that kindly sit your @ss down and STFU cos when the racial killing starts, you won't be in India to face the heat neither will you be on the street in the crossfire. You'll be locked up in mummy's bedroom hiding under her dressing table.

I do not support the inhumane treatment of the young man, I just don't see retaliation on innocent Indians as a constructive approach to the situation. I believe this is the duty of our foreign diplomats and Govt to settle.
What are you trying to say?Who told you that I am a biafran?Is there any relation between the Biafra war and the senseless killing of a black man in india?Are you on Indians payroll?I am pretty sure that if this unfortunate guy was your brother,you wouldn't be here playing the fu#kin di#khead.You spend your time ranting about your government not providing basic facilities as if there is a correlation between Indians savage behaviour and your leaders failures.So why wouldn't Nigerians treat badly the million of Indians living in Nigeria coz their government failed them as well?You are complete waste of time!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets / Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.