Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,588 members, 7,861,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video (57733 Views)

See The Amount Of People Travelling On Train Illegally In India (video) / Policeman Beaten Up In Oyo State For Allegedly Causing Accident (Photos) / What Really Happened In India (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
COOLDUN:

Thank you very much for your research, I am happy that we still have intelligent, wise and prudent people here in Nigeria. From the beginning I know that he is a LIAR, bloody one indeed. He thinks he is dealing with DUNCE like him.

He is boasting of Birmingham that is dominated by the poor and wretched blacks in the UK. Leave him to expose himself more.

He is an unfortunate criminal who felt it is easier to make money in Asia, when he was disappointed he turned a saint online. I will rather believe that my grandmother was a MAN than believing this BLOODY LIAR.

Thank you once more for your time diligent search for the truth/facts about this ONLINE DOCTOR.

Rossikk did not call me a liar but updated me on the recent rating of the University of NOTTINGHAM, not "Birmingham". The rating I quoted was from last year, that was the last time I checked. School ratings can increase or decrease, it's not fixed and No 120 is still a top class rating for a University.

http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2012

Why don't you take a look at my previous comments, I uploaded a picture of me "working". I don't have to lie to score any point on NL.

For your information, we have sister campuses in South East Asia and China and I was at the Malaysia campus as a research student. I can attach a photo if you want.

Why don't you want to talk about the FRAUD and DRUG related comments that I mentioned? Why haven't you talked about what you do for a living? We know who you are and I assure you, you don't want to live in the same neighbourhood with me.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Litmus: 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Litmus: 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Litmus: 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
Unemployed Indians get into drug trafficking and guns, feed Malaysia's gang violence

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/unemployed-indians-get-into-drug-trafficking-and-guns-feed-malaysias-gang-violence/1191086/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Litmus: 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
[size=18pt] What makes Goa worried - skin colour or drug trade?[/size]

Read more at: http://news.oneindia.in/india/why-makes-goa-worried-skin-colour-or-drug-trade-1337210.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by COOLDUN: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
GatJokez: Ok now, will you four, rudedough, Rossikk, COOLDUN, and redsun, knock it off. Seriously!! We are all human regardless of skin pigment or where we are from geographically. For everyone's information, in case you don't, oldest forfather primate remains were foung in Ethiopia. Ever heard of Lucy This means we all come from Africa, so stfu. The difference between humans and animals is we are supposed to be civilized. What happened to the young Nigerian man in India is sad, horrible, despicable, evil ... angry There is no justification that merits such treatment. So what it happens back home - your home, my home, their home - does not make this right. You want to fight? Fight to protect people's rights and safety.

I got you well my dear, it pains a lot to have some animals in human skin like that beast that fails to heed to correction.
Imagine someone who claims to be educated and human leaving the condemnable barbaric attitudes of these uncivilized foolishly populated Indians, and blamed the Nigerians in India for being criminals, even boasted of calling cop for one guy he visited his shop.

He boasted of traveling to many South Asian countries, assuming during those movements if true, he was unluckily mobbed by the Asian Barbarians and someone come online and condemn/term him as a criminal how would he or his family members see the fellow?

Even if all the Nigerians in India are criminals, doses India government have no laws and ways to fish out criminals and handle them the way they are supposed to be handled? Where in the world it is permitted to use mobs and jungle justice to treat criminals? What is the duty of the law enforcement agents in India? Can a foreigner succeed in crimes without active roles of the host citizens? NO.

Do Nigerians in India plant, produce drugs in India? Who are their host partners and what are their own punishments?
I lived in India, studied them deeply and see them as ANTI SOCIAL people, Greatest Racists on earth, Sadists, and Bloodiest Pretenders on earth. Manipulators and greediest things on this earth. An Indian never likes to see a foreigner happy,them being crooks makes them never to trust each other talk less of a foreigner. Common that their women smile at a foreigner can lead to a mob attack, they are ever ready to lie against you at any moment as long as you don’t speak their language, no one will ever listen to you as a foreigner.

Indians are conscienceless people I have ever met in my entire life. I studied languages, I finished my Hindi language last October, I spent 5 yrs of daily prayers for safety in India.

This fellow if at all he was in India don’t know anything about the Indians he sees as saints, don’t be mislead when you see Indians outside their countries because they are pretenders, you will know them well when you are in their country. In India, I come to believe that people resemble the gods they worship. Cow, Dog, infact all the animals, insects, plants are their gods, they prefer to protect animal but kill their fellow human being , imagine that a young girl was gang raped on 16th December 2012, an iron rod was inserted into her private part , she later died in Singaporean hospital, a minister in India never condemned this sad incident, he blamed the girl for wearing seductive clothes , which was a big lie. Did you see how callous an Indian educated minister is because it was not his daughter.

Anyone who justifies the lynching of an innocent man because he doesn’t relate to him will soon fall victim like that fellow. That is my prayer. We have bad eggs, but that does never call for mob /barbaric killing of anyone. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
COOLDUN:

I got you well my dear, it pains a lot to have some animals in human skin like that beast that fails to heed to correction.
Imagine someone who claims to be educated and human leaving the condemnable barbaric attitudes of these uncivilized foolishly populated Indians, and blamed the Nigerians in India for being criminals, even boasted of calling cop for one guy he visited his shop.

He boasted of traveling to many South Asian countries, assuming during those movements if true, he was unluckily mobbed by the Asian Barbarians and someone come online and condemn/term him as a criminal how would he or his family members see the fellow?

Even if all the Nigerians in India are criminals, doses India government have no laws and ways to fish out criminals and handle them the way they are supposed to be handled? Where in the world it is permitted to use mobs and jungle justice to treat criminals? What is the duty of the law enforcement agents in India? Can a foreigner succeed in crimes without active roles of the host citizens? NO.

Do Nigerians in India plant, produce drugs in India? Who are their host partners and what are their own punishments?
I lived in India, studied them deeply and see them as ANTI SOCIAL people, Greatest Racists on earth, Sadists, and Bloodiest Pretenders on earth. Manipulators and greediest things on this earth. An Indian never likes to see a foreigner happy,them being crooks makes them never to trust each other talk less of a foreigner. Common that their women smile at a foreigner can lead to a mob attack, they are ever ready to lie against you at any moment as long as you don’t speak their language, no one will ever listen to you as a foreigner.

Indians are conscienceless people I have ever met in my entire life. I studied languages, I finished my Hindi language last October, I spent 5 yrs of daily prayers for safety in India.

This fellow if at all he was in India don’t know anything about the Indians he sees as saints, don’t be mislead when you see Indians outside their countries because they are pretenders, you will know them well when you are in their country. In India, I come to believe that people resemble the gods they worship. Cow, Dog, infact all the animals, insects, plants are their gods, they prefer to protect animal but kill their fellow human being , imagine that a young girl was gang raped on 16th December 2012, an iron rod was inserted into her private part , she later died in Singaporean hospital, a minister in India never condemned this sad incident, he blamed the girl for wearing seductive clothes , which was a big lie. Did you see how callous an Indian educated minister is because it was not his daughter.

Anyone who justifies the lynching of an innocent man because he doesn’t relate to him will soon fall victim like that fellow. That is my prayer. We have bad eggs, but that does never call for mob /barbaric killing of anyone. Thank you.

[b]Same way they have studied Nigerians and concluded that we are all Criminals because there are Criminal Nigerians amongst us and other Nigerians refuse to point them out cos they don't want to be called a "Snitch".

You are right to stereotype Indians but when Indians stereotype Nigerians it's racist. Dude, you gotta work more on your logical thinking.

You just came back from India because it's a hot zone now. Tell Nigerians what you were doing in India.

And if you have been following my comments, you must have come across these ones.

For the record I do not support the lynching of any human, there is a rule of law and Indians should arrest and prosecute anyone found guilty not lynch him. That's barbaric and totally unacceptable.

And again

I don't condone what they did to that man, that'll be unfair of me. Even as much as I hate Nigerians who engage in unlawful businesses, I still believe in due process of the law.

So save us the human right activist you're trying to portray yourself to be. What were you doing in India? Tell us.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by COOLDUN: 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
rudedough:

Rossikk did not call me a liar but updated me on the recent rating of the University of NOTTINGHAM, not "Birmingham". The rating I quoted was from last year, that was the last time I checked. School ratings can increase or decrease, it's not fixed and No 120 is still a top class rating for a University.

http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2012

Why don't you take a look at my previous comments, I uploaded a picture of me "working". I don't have to lie to score any point on NL.

For your information, we have sister campuses in South East Asia and China and I was at the Malaysia campus as a research student. I can attach a photo if you want.

Why don't you want to talk about the FRAUD and DRUG related comments that I mentioned? Why haven't you talked about what you do for a living? We know who you are and I assure you, you don't want to live in the same neighbourhood with me.

What proof do you have to convince me that you are the one in the picture? Does a picture proof you right and genuine? NO. Anyone can download any picture. That is called Photoshop boy.

I have never met a bloody and shameless liar like you before. As medical student who quoted the rating of his Almamata University wrongly, shame on you.

If your truthful you would have quoted your University’s ranking accurately, that is why I said that you an educated illiterate. Dunce, comment before they think and that is exactly what you did.

I am not online to brag about my profession because that is not why I am here, I am here to learn and comment on important issues. I am not here to show off because action speaks louder than voice.

I am not like you and will never like to be like you, you jumped into a thread by telling us many countries you visited, later you became a doctor , with a wrongly quoted ranking of your school which an intelligent guy corrected you. If you are truthful and intelligent you would have said the exact ranking of your school, but due to you a liar and a boaster you wrote rubbish to be praised. Birmingham trained doctor that did his IT at the South East Asian Borders.

Boy, you convince a blind man that there is oil in the soup; you can’t convince him that there is salt in the soup ok. Bob Marley said in his song: You can fool some people sometime, but you can’t fool all the people all the time.

You are not what you are claiming boy, Nigerians are wise ok, I am not a woman that you would use your fake identity/status to catch boy. Look for something reasonable to do. We are sick and tired of fake professionals in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
COOLDUN:

What proof do you have to convince me that you are the one in the picture? Does a picture proof you right and genuine? NO. Anyone can download any picture. That is called Photoshop boy.

I have never met a bloody and shameless liar like you before. As medical student who quoted the rating of his Almamata University wrongly, shame on you.

If your truthful you would have quoted your University’s ranking accurately, that is why I said that you an educated illiterate. Dunce, comment before they think and that is exactly what you did.

I am not online to brag about my profession because that is not why I am here, I am here to learn and comment on important issues. I am not here to show off because action speaks louder than voice.

I am not like you and will never like to be like you, you jumped into a thread by telling us many countries you visited, later you became a doctor , with a wrongly quoted ranking of your school which an intelligent guy corrected you. If you are truthful and intelligent you would have said the exact ranking of your school, but due to you a liar and a boaster you wrote rubbish to be praised. Birmingham trained doctor that did his IT at the South East Asian Borders.

Boy, you convince a blind man that there is oil in the soup; you can’t convince him that there is salt in the soup ok. Bob Marley said in his song: You can fool some people sometime, but you can’t fool all the people all the time.

You are not what you are claiming boy, Nigerians are wise ok, I am not a woman that you would use your fake identity/status to catch boy. Look for something reasonable to do. We are sick and tired of fake professionals in Nigeria.

You didn't make any point in your letter. What are you trying to say?

My friend if you're into DRUGS and you think you've escaped captivity from the Indians, because you're back in Nigeria after destroying their Children and putting them in the misery of addiction. You really don't know who Karma is, Karma is a very Naughty girl. She'll find you.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
COOLDUN:

As you can see, he is still a kid...reasoning through his anus. No need to join issues further with his likes as he is yet to experience life. Are we not on Nairaland? Just wait and see, someday he will drag his sorry a.ss on here to lament about something he did that backfired.

Once again I will tell him in case it was lost on him the first time

@rudedough

Snitches are liable to die young.
Channel all that hate into something productive. YOU CAN NEVER MOVE FORWARD HATING ON EVERYBODY THAT IS RICHER THAN YOU ARE. The fact that you claim a first class doesnt mean you gotta earn more than those who dont have it. Most of the richest men alive didnt even go to school initially. LIFE IS NOT FAIR BUT YOU CANNOT DEAL WITH IT THROUGH HATE.

In the words of a Nas
"Nygazz hate what they dont understand, fear what they cant conquer"

Wise words for you my son! Try to heed them!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by COOLDUN: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
rudedough:

Same way they have studied Nigerians and concluded that we are all Criminals because there are Criminal Nigerians amongst us and other Nigerians refuse to point them out cos they don't want to be called a "Snitch".

You are right to stereotype Indians but when Indians stereotype Nigerians it's racist. Dude, you gotta work more on your logical thinking.

You just came back from India because it's a hot zone now. Tell Nigerians what you were doing in India.

What did you go to all the South East Asian countries to do? fils de Pede, Hijo del puta, cohone, Chori, 24Hrs Online Doctor, we had a speaker of the Federal house with Canadian Certificate, i can see we have another Birmingham bought certificate here. A doctor that is 24hrs online repeating the same topic.

You want to know if we are in the same business right? No, i am not and will never be like you. Birmingham Doctor, what did go to Asian countries to do. Idiota. Hillipolla. Embecile' . Hablar conmigo tengo su tiempo vale, sige melcalco de puta madre.

Continue, benkijoude, benkilore, You left India because you couldn’t penetrate the system, why did you run? Birmingham doctor without certificate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by COOLDUN: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
mekula:

As you can see, he is still a kid...reasoning through his anus. No need to join issues further with his likes as he is yet to experience life. Are we not on Nairaland? Just wait and see, someday he will drag his sorry a.ss on here to lament about something he did that backfired.

@rudedough

Channel all that hate into something productive. YOU CAN NEVER MOVE FORWARD HATING ON EVERYBODY THAT IS RICHER THAN YOU ARE. The fact that you claim a first class doesnt mean you gotta earn more than those who dont have it. Most of the richest men alive didnt even go to school initially. LIFE IS NOT FAIR BUT YOU CANNOT DEAL WITH IT THROUGH HATE.

In the words of a Nas

Thank you my dear, the ear that hears an advice is not as wide as an umbrella, he is a frustrated boy, schooling 20 somthing years with nothing to show for it. Now showing his anger towards the innocent successeful nigerians. instead of the people that made his life miserable.

If a man has no money to marry, he will say that all the women are witches. Failure has many excuses, he is giving an excuse to his failure to make it in life. Doctor of women.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
COOLDUN:

What did you go to all the South East Asian countries to do? fils de Pede, Hijo del puta, cohone, Chori, 24Hrs Online Doctor, we had a speaker of the Federal house with Canadian Certificate, i can see we have another Birmingham bought certificate here. A doctor that is 24hrs online repeating the same topic.

You want to know if we are in the same business right? No, i am not and will never be like you. Birmingham Doctor, what did go to Asian countries to do. Idiota. Hillipolla. Embecile' . Hablar conmigo tengo su tiempo vale, sige melcalco de puta madre.

Continue, benkijoude, benkilore, You left India because you couldn’t penetrate the system, why did you run? Birmingham doctor without certificate.

You and your drug peddling Yahoozee gang can keep advocating for yourselves. My ideology still stands.

You keep repeating Birmingham after I have repeatedly told you that it is "Nottingham".grin

Forget about age and he's-still-a-boy statement, wisdom doesn't come with age. Scientifically between the ages of 18-20 the brain begins to decay from the loss of myelin, so your retard.ed reasoning might be as a result of a tremendous brain decay.

How many times would I repeat that I went to SE Asia as a research student? Look at your dictionary for the word "research" and "student".

Again, i never mentioned that I was a doctor. Studying Medicine doesn't make you a doctor or make you work at the hospital.

But seriously, do I have to explain everything to you? Do you have a comprehension problem? Dude, you need full medical diagnosis... and your friends too grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by COOLDUN: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
rudedough:

You and your drug peddling Yahoozee gang can keep advocating for yourselves. My ideology still stands.

You keep repeating Birmingham after I have repeatedly told you that it is "Nottingham".grin

Forget about age and he's-still-a-boy statement, wisdom doesn't come with age. Scientifically between the ages of 18-20 the brain begins to decay from the loss of myelin, so your retard.ed reasoning might be as a result of your tremendous brain decay.

How many times would I repeat that I went to SE Asia as a research student? Look at your dictionary for the word "research" and "student".

Again, i never mentioned that I was a doctor. Studying Medicine doesn't make you a doctor or make you work at the hospital.

But seriously, do I have to explain everything to you? Do you have a comprehension problems? Dude, you need full medical diagnosis... and your friends too grin grin

You are nothing but frustrated a wasted semen, drowning in abject poverty, so every successful fellow is a Yahozee/Drug baron. I am sorry for a man who wasted his semen to bring you into this world, and also spent his money on an empty skull like you. Women deserve to be honored honestly, 9/more months and later gave birth to this thing. Very sorry indeed.

Whatever you claim you studied has no meaning because your utterances online never show any atom of a student in you.

I think it’s a high time I leave you to keep on swinging in your ocean of IGNORANCE, because I see that you really swore never to be wise /reasonable in your life. It is true that IGNORANCE IS A BIG DISEASE .
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
mekula:

@rudedough

In the words of a Nas

The highlighted says so much about who you are already. So I shouldn't report a crime when I witness one so that you can continue wasting the lives of innocent kids, selling them drugs while enriching yourself in India.

You're deluded my friend. Is that how you guys threatened the locals when they wanted to speak out for themselves? I see. You go about calling patriotic citizens who fight against you "Snitches" and threatening them with the ancient "Snitchers are liable to die young" rubbish.

If you do a honest job, you won't be afraid of "snitches". What do you have to hide after all?

DRUG PEDDLERS ALERT
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Litmus: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
But how coincidental is it that only those who just came back from India are the ones fighting my opinion.

Not that I was among the Indians that lynched the Nigerian. But because I am SAYING NO TO DRUG PEDDLING AND YAHOOZEE.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Litmus: [size=18pt] What makes Goa worried - skin colour or drug trade?[/size]

Read more at: http://news.oneindia.in/india/why-makes-goa-worried-skin-colour-or-drug-trade-1337210.html

"Nigerian attacked, killed in Goa, African in coma in Punjab, India must face up to its racist shame", tweeted Kavitha Krishnan, president of All India Progressive Women's Association.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Litmus: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
[size=18pt]'Punjab Cong Chief Is Drug Trafficker'[/size]

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/punjab-cong-chief-is-drug-trafficker-104484.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by rootedingrace: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Me_Aboki: Pls don't spread lies, the man clearly wasn't lynched but thoroughly beaten by the Indian police and Goan public and subsequently taken away conscious and alive in a police van (for his safety) presumably to a hospital for treatment.

I don't know why you fail to understand the meaning of the word lynch and its usage (in your case its misuse) in this regard.

Pls try and modify the topic before you further mislead more ppl, especially lazy ones who may rely on the heading without bothering to open the thread.

You are a BIGFUL.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
rudedough: But how coincidental is it that only those who just came back from India are the ones fighting my opinion.

Not that I was among the Indians that lynched the Nigerian. But because I am SAYING NO TO DRUG PEDDLING AND YAHOOZEE.

I have never been to India but I can tell right from wrong. Why are you more interested in painting the victim black.

This is a racist case. No matter how you paint it. That guy was tortured for being a Nigerian. Stop reasoning like the evil people like Hitler who find excuse to abuse people.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
Litmus: [size=18pt]'Punjab Cong Chief Is Drug Trafficker'[/size]

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/punjab-cong-chief-is-drug-trafficker-104484.html

Thanks for the articles.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
COOLDUN:

You are nothing but frustrated a wasted semen, drowning in abject poverty, so every successful fellow is a Yahozee/Drug baron. I am sorry for a man who wasted his semen to bring you into this world, and also spent his money on an empty skull like you. Women deserve to be honored honestly, 9/more months and later gave birth to this thing. Very sorry indeed.

Whatever you claim you studied has no meaning because your utterances online never show any atom of a student in you.

I think it’s a high time I leave you to keep on swinging in your ocean of IGNORANCE, because I see that you really swore never to be wise /reasonable in your life. It is true that IGNORANCE IS A BIG DISEASE .

Yes "Let me leave" that's a cowardly tactics to evade a simple question. Tell Nigerians what you do in India.

*There're no jobs for foreigners in India.

* A business man cannot just abscond from a country within days where he has a legal investment, throw away his investment because there was a raucous in India.

So Oga ooo. Tell us what you were doing in India. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I have never been to India but I can tell right from wrong. Why are you more interested in painting the victim black.

This is a racist case. No matter how you paint it. That guy was tortured for being a Nigerian. Stop reasoning like the evil people like Hitler who find excuse to abuse people.

Read my previous comments, I don't support it either. My problem is that most Nigerians engage in this drug crimes in India and other Nigerians refuse to point them out to the proper authorities, just because they don't want to be called a "Snitch".

Now it is everyone's problem right? The entire Nigerian community abroad and back home have been labelled drug peddlers in India. Do I make any sense to you or not?
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
rudedough:

Yes "Let me leave" that's a cowardly tactics to evade a simple question. Tell Nigerians what you do in India.

*There're no jobs for foreigners in India.

* A business man cannot just abscond from a country within days where he has a legal investment, throw away his investment because there was a raucous in India.

So Oga ooo. Tell us what you were doing in India. undecided

Television personality Siddhartha basu tweeted, "Though it is whites who are known to control the flourishing drug trade in Goa, the call to deport all Africans there is downright racist".

You don't know what he does for a living. Quit the hating. Stop reasoning like the Indians in the video.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Television personality Siddhartha basu tweeted, "Though it is whites who are known to control the flourishing drug trade in Goa, the call to deport all Africans there is downright racist".

You don't know what he does for a living. Quit the hating. Stop reasoning like the Indians in the video.

Let me ask you just one simple question.

What is your take on the Nigerian drug peddlers in India?
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
rudedough:

Read my previous comments, I don't support it either. My problem is that most Nigerians engage in this drug crimes in India and other Nigerians refuse to point them out to the proper authorities, just because they don't want to be called a "Snitch".

Now it is everyone's problem right? The entire Nigerian community abroad and back home have been labelled drug peddlers in India. Do I make any sense to you or not?

This thread is about a racist attack on a Nigerian. If you speak against Nigerians, you are painting the victim black.

I am surrounded by hard working hnest Nigerians. Go to the banks, Oil rigs, Construction sites, markets and see how Nigerians struggle to live. I inow a lady who strated a primary school and put it at a very cheap rate to help poor kids and creat employment.

Stop the hating. You can see the whites hold majority of the drug dealers but you want even injocent Nigerians hung to make you happy. Those guys who demonstrated are what I call Nigerian. They are their brothers keepers. We should be congratulating and consoling them but your here tearing them down.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
rudedough:

Let me ask you just one simple question.

What is your take on the Nigerian drug peddlers in India?

This thread is about a racist abuse of a Nigerian. Why should I concern myself with a drug peddler?
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by willibounce: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
Rossikk:

Nottingham is NOT a top 10 university in the UK. Neither is it a Top 75 university in the world.

For the UK, It is ranked No 24 here:

http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings

And No 120 for the world here:

http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/world-university-rankings/2012-13/world-ranking/region/europe

Sorry to appear pedantic.

Thanks.

The red dog guy is just one frustrated bast.ard repeating thsame trash. look @ d idiot's pix and u'L knw he's rogue. The animal can judge ppL who pop champagne as criminals because he thinks everyone mst live a wretched n miserable Life Like him. He doesn't care if they do a legitimate biz/job, so long as thy drive big cars and party, thy are fraudsters. Fool..ish boY wey shame no gree allow come back naija.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I don't reason like the Indians, I don't have any tie with India. I am only trying to be fair In my criticisms.

I will kill anyone who tries to sell drugs in my neighbour to protect my kids. Now think about how Indians feel when Nigerians sell drugs to their kids right under their nose.

Say whites are the barons etc. Why must Nigerians be involved in anything make-money-quick. And if you condemn it, they call you "Snitch", "Poor" "frustrated" and all kind of degrading names.

Drug sellers are now being called successful young men in Nigeria. Mba agam e kwe, that is unpatriotic
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

This thread is about a racist abuse of a Nigerian. Why should I concern myself with a drug peddler?

You're being cautious not to be called a "snitch". You don't want to comment on drug peddlers but if I come to sell it to your kids, you'll be concerned.

You're not being honest with yourself.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
rudedough:

I don't reason like the Indians, I don't have any tie with India. I am only trying to be fair In my criticisms.

I will kill anyone who tries to sell drugs in my neighbour to protect my kids. Now think about how Indians feel when Nigerians sell drugs to their kids right under their nose.

Say whites are the barons etc. Why must Nigerians be involved in anything make-money-quick. And if you condemn it, they call you "Snitch", "Poor" "frustrated" and all kind of degrading names.

Drug sellers are now being called successful young men. Mba agam e kpe, that is unpatriotic
Stop hating your race. We are not drug dealers. We might have some that peddle but majority of us don't.

So if you are more concerned about speaking bad about your country men, good for you. This thread is about speaking against inhumanity and racism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Truck Carrying APC Brooms For Convention Involved In Accident / ''Are You A Bouncer Or Senator' - Dino Melaye Asked As He Shares New Photo / El-Zakzaky And Wife, Zeenah Ibraheem Arrive India For Medical Treatment (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.