Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,199 members, 7,822,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Lagos Law School Hostel Accomodation Scandal - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos Law School Hostel Accomodation Scandal (2359 Views)

Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) / Nigerian Law School 2012 / Abj Law School Dress Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Law School Hostel Accomodation Scandal by bamibola(m): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
I am a new member on this forum, so I don't know the right place to post this.... The Lagos law school hostel allocation has been going on for the past few weeks now, it was so shocking today when we were given rooms without a bed space and matrass, infact some couldn't even get an accomodation, meanwhile on the form we filled, they wrote that they have given us 1bed, 1bucket, 1bedsheet, 1table and 1 chair which is not true. Considering the fact that a fee of 310k pluse was made and other law school charges it will be very bad for us to be sleeping on the floor till the end of our program.... I'll like to use this medium to beg someone who knows someone in charge to see to this matter as lecture starts on 11th of Nov 2013
Re: Lagos Law School Hostel Accomodation Scandal by cuteprincess: 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Can u imagine ooo, so what are they now using over 300k for then, when they can't provide accommodation for their students... That is real wickedness, I guess all what this people care for is just their bank accts and not another person welfare. Meanyl their parents r paying ur salary in real fact. So you people need to do something abt it b4 d female students starts living with guys dey don't know and before the male students starts living under the bridge.
Re: Lagos Law School Hostel Accomodation Scandal by Waspy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
Are you a lawyer already? I think you shld take this up in a law court
Re: Lagos Law School Hostel Accomodation Scandal by DisGuy: 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
bamibola: I am a new member on this forum, so I don't know the right place to post this.... The Lagos law school hostel allocation has been going on for the past few weeks now, it was so shocking today when we were given rooms without a bed space and matrass, infact some couldn't even get an accomodation, meanwhile on the form we filled, they wrote that they have given us 1bed, 1bucket, 1bedsheet, 1table and 1 chair which is not true. Considering the fact that a fee of 310k pluse was made and other law school charges it will be very bad for us to be sleeping on the floor till the end of our program.... I'll like to use this medium to beg someone who knows someone in charge to see to this matter as lecture starts on 11th of Nov 2013

you're a student, you should know someone in charge!!

go with the forms you filled in, hope you didnt sign it before viewing?

nigerian law: mugging students right from school!!!

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial Centre For ICAN Around Shagamu Ogun State / Who Needs Copywriting Services In Nigeria? / Most Marketable Vocational Skills In Today's Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.