Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 - Sports (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 (118710 Views)

Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? / Spain Vs Italy - Confederations Cup (7 - 6) On Pens On 27th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Italy: U-20 Women's World Cup (4 - 0) On Sunday August-26-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by borie4u(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
my analysis of the game is that;
1. Our defence is terrible.use this kind of defence in Rio and u will be sent packing in group stage.
2.Mikel needs to step up his game and strike a good partnership with Onazi. Maybe use mikel as a central back rather than the traditional playmaker.
3.We need sound technical team who could read the game and make corrections on field of play as well as the subs.
4.Someone like Musa should hit the bench and not be a regular until he step up his game and maturely too.
5.All in all we need a game changer.someone who could come into the game with much Pace and strenght like Emenike. Infact we need a good supporting striker
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by Ajibel(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
odua boy: Nigeria escaped narrowly from conceeding barrage of goals
luck was on our side
Let's face the truth we are no match for italy.
Inagine the no of chances balloteli misused

shaataap
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by Enedane(f): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
donnypool: can someone teach me how to reply a post?
thank you
Just click on quote, below the person's post leave some few lines and type your reply
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
we played less than 60 hrs ago. italy got a whole extra day to rest and it showed towards the end of the game.. we got tired and just cleared the ball which caused italy to press us more and more.

if we had equal time to rest, we might have won the game.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by tonididdy(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
eddyrymz: moses was a big flop in today's match .it is imperative to bring back leader odewingie back to dis team if we really want to fly in Brazil 2014
keshi shud do d needful ...kudos to supper eagles .God bless Nigeria
wtf dude...moses flopped?''i bet u liked musa's performance better? :/
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
Roliks09: Thought I was the only one that noticed

Me too
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by specialzobo(m): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
Match don end..I wan go sexuality thread now grin abeg any sexy fine chick to excort me?
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by chinwekzy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
luck was on our side
After all is said and done,we still put up a good fight,thumbs up supereagles.

Shut the hell up boy!!! Who told you that super eagles is no match for italy? If so, then italy is no match for germany. Because germany battered them but werent decisive in front of goal. Na me tell Balotelli and Cerci to dey miss ball and play sellfish games? Mstheeewww... Team naiga... BANG all you haters!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by Ejovwoke(m): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
two full backs,perfomance was very poor
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by tbaba1234: 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
Victor Moses was awesome in the first half.
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by naijanoni(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
luck was on our side
After all is said and done,we still put up a good fight,thumbs up supereagles.
Wetin i talk before d match ??.If we win or draw,dem go say na luck.Who tell balotelli make him no score ?.That was a wonderful game 4rm our boyz joor.Considering dat they didnt have enough rest,after playing ethiopia just two days ago.You could see mikel was exhausted.
Good result !
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by otokx(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ajibel: Woow, i'd sleep well tonight. Buh na 2day i confirm Pirlo's pass na world class. The guy is sth else

Pirlo is simply the best midfielder in the world.
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by ProfChris10(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
Finally, it ended in a draw. Nice play from the midfields, our major problem is the defence, it's very poor. Keshi work on our defence before world cup o
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by Oludrex(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
Saklekplus:

Nice one guy,,, oduamadi and brown ideye should be replaced by IK UCHE and MARTIN, the guy that play 3 tonight should be replace by TAIWO and HARUNA LUKMAN should be called

Ik Uche and Martin are not what they used to be
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by oluwashaddow(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
eddyrymz: moses was a big flop in today's match .it is imperative to bring back leader odewingie back to dis team if we really want to fly in Brazil 2014
una don cum again ooooooo,odewingie had his chance n wat did he n his colleagues do with it?...........I beg weda dis ones flop or not it is there time ooo
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by hardigsbaba(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
I still think these guyz tried......owing to the fact that they just played a qualifyer on sat and had to fly down to the uk to play dis friendly...I GIVE IT TO THEM.......there's always room for improvement though.
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by badmuspeace(m): 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
this guys really tried.............. i have been praying that what happen in 1977 must not happen here today.............. thank god it didnt happen
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by victorlexa(m): 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
Saklekplus:

Nice one guy,,, oduamadi and brown ideye should be replaced by IK UCHE and MARTIN, the guy that play 3 tonight should be replace by TAIWO and HARUNA LUKMAN should be called
wch 1 b taiwo nd haruna? Wen dey wher der wat did dey do? Wat did haruna play in 2010 world cup? Deir tym has passed we nid fresher nd more committed legs.meanwhile goal.com gave eagles higer player ratings dan italy wit ameobi takin man of d match.dis is work in progress we'll gt der gradually
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by Bome01(m): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
did u watch d match at all? Odemwingie's history! Deal with it!
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by ucyoma(m): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
dotcomgeneral:
The mid field battle is bigger than Mikel... He got tired, can some pass this to Keshi he really need to re acces his philosophy in the mid field and his right back... Oh where is Yobo tho nice game they all tried. Never belive this is

it's obvious dat keshi is bn sentimental abt yobo considering how he fielded omeruo who jst came bak from injury since June & his Continous use of obuabuna a bench Warner in Turkey & egwuekwe a fat amateur homebase who by all standards can't b compared wt yobo
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by Heryorh: 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
naija noni:
Huh u watch match ??
Kwambe was average,but francis was superb.
average.....i dont even knw diz guyz sef....maybe keshi was just testing them for backup sha....both italy's goals were too cheap, and i couldnt see the full backs..
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Who has noticed the level of commitment the SE plays with recently? These guys are ready to die on the pitch for their country, a quality that was lacking just few years back!! ameobi even ditched england to come play for naija! Normally mikel would have claimed to have an injury just to avoid playing for naija! with this attitude and more training and understanding, the SE will shine like they did in the 90s, come 2014!! 2-2 against italy is a win for me. GOOD JOB KESHI, GOOD job boys!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by adenitemi: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
collynzo2: It is funny how the ref stopped giving meaningless freekicks after our players gave him a good shout down.
I thought I was the only one who saw that...
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by ProfChris10(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Greetings to Sir Otokx, how did you find the match?
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by SU37fighter: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
It should be taken into consideration that the SE didn't have enough time to rest after their last match before facing the italians.
So all the 'coaches' that claim to know more than keshi on nairaland should relax.
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
dabossman:
Guy, you seriously think Yobo and Taiye Taiwo are the answers to our defensive problems? You seem to have forgotten the events of the last world cup. I'd rather have players from the U17 than those two.

all this under 17 players you people keep calling are kids . . . .they cant trap ball in Senior world cup!

they will be bullied like the kids they are!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Diasporan: I want to say a big thank you to the person that provided us with the www.aitonline.tv/live.It was a very nice link for watching the game.May God richly bless you

you're welcome smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by Iceman296: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Match of International Standard. Really Proud of those Guys!

Our Attacked Sublimed when Moses was Substituted

We Need more Friendly Matches of this Nature to Groom more Players but i Hope we Would get Good Options in the CHAN Cup.

Iheanacho Need to Replace that Oduamadi or Ideye

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by sainty2k3(m): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
Goooooal!!!!!!!! Nigeria 3: Italy 2

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by phreakabit(m): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
[size=18pt]I wish all this talk about Mikel not being technically sound enough to be the play maker had surfaced, during the ACN. One bad game doesn't make you bad. Na over sabi dey kill monkey. . . . Look at Khedira now. . . . This is just a mere friendly, you don't expect them to go 100 now do you?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by seunlayi(m): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
good game. we need games like this
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by kstyle2(m): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
I've watched scholes,iniesta,xavi,david silva evn jay jay okocha throw unbelievable passes,but i must confess, non is near d class of pirlo...d dude wz created 2 throw passes

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (67) (Reply)

How To Fund Bet9ja Account Instantly Without Going To The Bank / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 / Man United Gets Willian From Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.