Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? (26757 Views)

Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 / Spain Vs Italy - Confederations Cup (7 - 6) On Pens On 27th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Italy: U-20 Women's World Cup (4 - 0) On Sunday August-26-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nigeria 2 Italy 2
Who did you think was the Man Of
The Match?

***I made frontpage...... yippeeeeeee!!!!!!! Stands up and starts dancing etighi, azonto and skelewu all at once*** cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Presbulg(m): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ejide/Enyeama cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by AyodejiCharles(m): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
Onazi off course... he played like an hungry under 17 player ...well maybe that's why he started from the junior ranks... Hunger for Success is always a common factor in our junior ranks which ultimately results to Our winning these junior tournaments.
...even Nsofor and Omeruo performances on the field of play proofs this theory right!
OUR MAJOR PROBLEM WILL BE OUR DEFENSE! I HOPE KESHI IS NOT THINKING OF USING THESE OUR HOME BASED DEFENDERS TO PLAY AGAINST A THE BEST OF ATTACKING FOOTBALL FROM OUR WORLD CUP OPPONENTS!
He should better think of how their lack of experience will kill our team as we saw what Ballotelli did in the first and second half! At this point, an experienced player like Joseph Yobo,Ambrose Efe and Taye Taiwo will be far useful in the world cup than someone like Agbuinike and Kwambe.
A word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Sicozone(m): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
ONAZI MIKEL MOSES EJIDE ENYEAMA.......Infact d whole team was great,i enjoyed match oooo.......swt drms 4 me tonight

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by bastien: 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
Onazi of course!!!!

See guys I gat something to say,there Is one player in the team that need to be show the exist door if only he will change his way,at this moment pride shouldn't come in,Ameobi,ambrose and Eyeama should for me be the ones doing the pride stuff and not Mikel,is he bcus he has won champions league n others,that doesn't count,Kanu won many and yet didn't play with pride,how about Pirlo or Xavi,this are complete midfielders,that when ever they are called,they Answer with honour and dignity to there country,and serve them well,we all saw what Pirlo did today,how he changed the game etc,Mikel doesn't seems like he wanna be in that squad,he romance the ball to much,and shading players like he is d strongest,(mean why,when he is in chelsea he doesn't do that,he play with the team and more offensive) after today match,Vincent Enyeama went to him,and give him world of advice!

Think,so one (elder) should talk to him!

Sorry if ma english bend

24 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by russianmob27: 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
Onazi is a midfield genius but made some wrong choices today but he is the man of the match though....All these kids saying "take u-17 players to the national team" are just saying rubbish, this is world class football that needs experienced players, do you think u-17 players we have would not have fear when facing well know players like Pirlo, Balotelli, montolivo...Keshi is trying, He knows why Ideye and Musa is still in the team, Ideye is a good finisher ( I follow ukrainian league and watch almost all their matches, Musa is also in form at CSKA, the russians here love Ideye and Musa) but in SE Ideye is just trash, I still prefer Likes of Martins and Aluko to the guy though....UP NIGERIA!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
Onazi.
Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by edi287: 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
rattlesnake: the igbos
Don't start ish here idiot

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
bastien: Onazi of course!!!!

See guys I gat something to say,there Is one player in the team that need to be show the exist door if only he will change his way,at this moment pride shouldn't come in,Ameobi,ambrose and Eyeama should for me be the ones doing the pride stuff and not Mikel,is he bcus he has won champions league n others,that doesn't count,Kanu won many and yet didn't play with pride,how about Pirlo or Xavi,this are complete midfielders,that when ever they are called,they Answer with honour and dignity to there country,and serve them well,we all saw what Pirlo did today,how he changed the game etc,Mikel doesn't seems like he wanna be in that squad,he romance the ball to much,and shading players like he is d strongest,(mean why,when he is in chelsea he doesn't do that,he play with the team and more offensive) after today match,Vincent Enyeama went to him,and give him world of advice!

Sorry if ma english bend
SMFH, you should be banned till 2099 for this rubbish

36 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by homesteady(m): 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
Onazi! Although he got tired towards the ending!
Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by OreofeeOluwa(f): 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Austin Ejide smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Tolexander: 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2013

Sorry if ma english bend
sorry bro, your english no bend, it is as straight as an happy d1ck!
Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Polio: 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
rattlesnake: the igbos

Morooooon..... Quit you bleeding bigot!

Topic

Ameobi

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Did not watch the match so how can i decide? And even if i did, how does that change the scoreline?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Acidosis(m): 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
I am the man of the match

1 Like

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by airmark(m): 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Onazi, the guy has improved a lot from u-17 rookie few yrs ago.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Iceman296: 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
ONAZI.
Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Psychedelia(m): 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2013

Sorry if ma english bend

Exactment (sic)!!

@OP - My man of the match is definitely Onazi. Hands down, no contest.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2013

First of all, we have to salute Andrea Pirlo who came in and showed professionalism and class. He was exceptional.

Onazi was definitely at his best tonight.

Shola Ameobi was pure class. Proved me right again and I can't wait to watch him play for us again. An assist and a goal says it all.

Oboabona was fantastic and blocked a lot of threats.

Benjamin Francis was a revelation today. For the first time in years I was comfortable with our left back. He was great going front and back. Cerci caused him problems but Cerci is a top player.

Others worth mentioning Ejide, Enyeama and Ogbonna(Italy)

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2013

Sorry if ma english bend
i got your point bro. i share the same thought with you. MIKEL SEEMS TO BE OVER HYPED.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2013

Sorry if ma english bend
i got your point bro. i share the same thought with you. MIKEL SEEMS TO BE OVER HYPED.
Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
Belletella abi na ballotelli is the man of the match
Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by ekwurekwu(m): 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
Donlittle: SMFH, you should be banned till 2099 for his rubbish

You come kukuma fall hand.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Tinoxky: 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2013

Sorry if ma english bend
when did u escape from the zoo, daft?

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by softvio(m): 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
LesbianBoy: Nigeria 2 Italy 2
Who did you think was the Man Of
The Match?
ONAZI all d way d guy play wif confidence

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Roughbook: 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
onazi is the man abeg, he showed the italians pepper but abeg oga coach we need Yobo in our defence line

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Philistine(m): 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
Mario Balotelli(man of the match) oboabona(flop of the match)
Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by tunshe: 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sicozone: ONAZI MIKEL MOSES EJIDE ENYEAMA.......Infact d whole team was great,i enjoyed match oooo.......swt drms 4 me tonight

Man of the match not men...

Moses.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by emmawiz: 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
4 me its d goalkeeper or victor.. d defence line was so so so so so so so so bad... Kai we really need defenders n a lil bit of mid field, I dnt tink mikel is competent enuf 2 wear dat num 10 jersey, he is jus an average player. We need a senior man in dat middle.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by Lordave: 11:47pm On Nov 18, 2013

Sorry if ma english bend
O boi make una leave Mikel abeg. Everybody has a reason for playing the way he plays.
You said he's more defensive at Chelsea and then you forgot his position and role while playing for Nigeria. In Nigerian colours, Mikel is a playmaker, and his work is to hold the ball, get two or more opponets closer to him thereby creating enough space for our attacker to operate when he releases the ball. This is exactly what Mikel is doing but just that he's slow at it.

30 Likes

Re: Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? by ekwurekwu(m): 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2013

Sorry if ma english bend

The English get 'W' leg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON : Ghana Dumped Out By Debutants Comoros In One Of AFCON Greatest Shock! / Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick / Gothia Cup Draws In Ajegunle: Ex Super Eagle Stars, CAF & NFA Officials At Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.