Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

ROCK BOTTOM - A 6 Minute Movie By A Nairalander - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ROCK BOTTOM - A 6 Minute Movie By A Nairalander (5775 Views)

New 2015 Movie By Two Nairalanders - Dyoungstar & Umanu / ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) / 'Amazing Grace': The Movie By Jeta Amata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ROCK BOTTOM - A 6 Minute Movie By A Nairalander by blank(f): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
mayapop: That poor baby tho, saw you you making out . Overacting sha..

You can see that the baby was not actually in the room. It was just edited to look that way.
Re: ROCK BOTTOM - A 6 Minute Movie By A Nairalander by kinisoo1: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
skybimpa: Hello Everyone, My name is Maryann. I'm a theatre Arts student at the University of Ibadan. I'm an Acting Major.

I made this movie during the ASUU break together with some of my friends, its called ROCK BOTTOM.

Enjoy and learn!
[youtube]v=pDQgkTWP7[youtube/]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDQgkTWP7bI&feature=youtu.be

THAT PLACE WHERE THE GIRL WAS RUNNING HAPPENS TO BE CHAPEL ROAD, UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN

I caught you !!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ROCK BOTTOM - A 6 Minute Movie By A Nairalander by FKMagazine(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
quite creative...exclusively packaged...explicit production...keep improving my sis
Re: ROCK BOTTOM - A 6 Minute Movie By A Nairalander by sylve11: 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
There is still room for improvement. cool
Re: ROCK BOTTOM - A 6 Minute Movie By A Nairalander by IAMBREEZY: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
U tried.
Re: ROCK BOTTOM - A 6 Minute Movie By A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
Yawns

1 Like

Re: ROCK BOTTOM - A 6 Minute Movie By A Nairalander by Kemiregina: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sweetheart, nice one. Kip it up.
Re: ROCK BOTTOM - A 6 Minute Movie By A Nairalander by Egbagirl(f): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
Oh snap! I know the girl who was carrying the baby at the joint! We went to high school together! hahhahaha nice!
Re: ROCK BOTTOM - A 6 Minute Movie By A Nairalander by Egbagirl(f): 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
For your first attempt though, I'll say well done. It wasn't bad but we need new story lines. This is the same old story nollywood churns out in 5 million movies. Let's see something different that we haven't seen before. Something that isn't typical. I only watched half of it and that's because I wanted to see Goodness's face again but otherwise, I could already tell the end from the beginning once I saw her put the baby down.

1 Like

Re: ROCK BOTTOM - A 6 Minute Movie By A Nairalander by aceTS: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
Egba girl: For your first attempt though, I'll say well done. It wasn't bad but we need new story lines. This is the same old story nollywood churns out in 5 million movies. Let's see something different that we haven't seen before. Something that isn't typical. I only watched half of it and that's because I wanted to see Goodness's face again but otherwise, I could already tell the end from the beginning once I saw her put the baby down.
bolded nailed it
Re: ROCK BOTTOM - A 6 Minute Movie By A Nairalander by aceTS: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
my younger sis studied theater arts.the clip reminded me of the times i went to the open air theater of unijos to watch stage productions.
Re: ROCK BOTTOM - A 6 Minute Movie By A Nairalander by Emmyk(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
It's cool. smiley
Re: ROCK BOTTOM - A 6 Minute Movie By A Nairalander by skybimpa: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
Thank you all for watching my video. Am so so happy. Please if anyone has personal advice for me. My contact is @ the very end of the video. Thank you all for your support so far. God bless u.
Re: ROCK BOTTOM - A 6 Minute Movie By A Nairalander by skybimpa: 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
Yes you are right *wink*
kinisoo?:

THAT PLACE WHERE THE GIRL WAS RUNNING HAPPENS TO BE CHAPEL ROAD, UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN

I caught you !!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ROCK BOTTOM - A 6 Minute Movie By A Nairalander by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
I started to watch this movie but stopped half way through DESPITE being very interested! There was too much smoking in it. I long for the days when major film studios, producers and actor/actresses refused to smoke in the movies. It is NOT cool! It is very unhealthy, smelly, disgusting and we need to stop conveying the message to the young and impressionable that it is a 'mature' thing to do when it is quite the opposite. I would not kiss the sexiest girl in the world if she smelt and tasted like some filthy ashtray.

OK.. Apart from my 'rant' above it looked good and I'm sorry I was too disgusted to finish watching it.

And yes, I do stop watching the so called Hollywood blockbusters if they too feature too much smoking.
Re: ROCK BOTTOM - A 6 Minute Movie By A Nairalander by fyneguy: 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
@skybimpa

Greatest Uite!

Good job, atleast for a theatre student still trying to cut her teeth in acting. I wasn't a theatre arts student but was in the drama group of Ibadan Varsity Christian Union. I also related with many Theatre arts students which afforded me the opportunity to get certain facts. I noticed most of them were better off in stage plays as they often got poetic in expression which might be too complex for the audience.

Watching your short film,I observed it's more of stage play techniques. I will advise you come up with comic yet educative onscreen film. If you need some interesting ideas/scripts, I may be of help.

1 Like

Re: ROCK BOTTOM - A 6 Minute Movie By A Nairalander by Itoroetti(m): 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nice one op.dreams concieveable is achievable
Re: ROCK BOTTOM - A 6 Minute Movie By A Nairalander by Belit: 8:00am On Nov 14, 2013
Hello Mary Ann, you can do better by learning from those that have been there. Am sure you have the opportunities but probably didn't see them.
Stay focused and stop giving excuses.

1 Like

Re: ROCK BOTTOM - A 6 Minute Movie By A Nairalander by Konnektions146(m): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2013
there is this opening for a short clips from Africa Magic viewers to submit their acting performance, the Advert is on Afrca Magic by Majid Micheal,
Yu may submit this your clip and see if you get shorlisted for a movie, go to thier website and find out if its still open

Good luck

btw, good work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alvin And The Chipmunks: The Road Chip (2015) Full Movie Download / Link To Download These Movies / Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 8 – Progeny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.