Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Oops! Wizkid And His Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Are Live-in Lovers? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oops! Wizkid And His Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Are Live-in Lovers? (2930 Views)

Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters / Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oops! Wizkid And His Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Are Live-in Lovers? by amakaikeng(f): 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
Wizkid and Tania are live-in sweethearts? Well, This is one gist many will find shocking going by Tania's denial in August after a fan asked her about it on twitter, at the time, she said its unlikely she'll do a thing like that when she isn't married to the singer.

But according to Linda Ikeji who claims she knows this for a fact, Tania "practically lives with Wizkid now." She also added that those who are close to them are in on this development, and that "though Tania still has her own place and stays there once in a while, but her main place of residence is her boyfriend Wizkid's place in Lekki," she wrote. http://amakaikenga..com/2013/11/oops-wizkid-and-his-girlfriend-tania.html

Re: Oops! Wizkid And His Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Are Live-in Lovers? by Alikaxon(m): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
How e cum take concern u if she carry her family go wizkid house? My girlfrd dy live with me 4 here over a week, y u nr talk am? My baby 5n pas her wela.

1 Like

Re: Oops! Wizkid And His Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Are Live-in Lovers? by Dubemkelly(m): 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
Alikaxon: How e cum take concern u if she carry her family go wizkid house? My girlfrd dy live with me 4 here over a week, y u nr talk am? My baby 5n pas her wela.
baba easy nao, chill! Wizkid is a well known nigga n has got name 4 himsef n everything abt him makes a statement. Not 2 worry, when u grow up like him,u would start making news. Yaga!

(1) (Reply)

HILARIOUS : See What Make Up Did To A Woman With Tribal Mark / This Woman Has The Largest Fake bosoms In The World, And They’re Huge (photos) / Kim K Shares Beautiful Bikini Pictures She Took During Her Teens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.