Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child (26872 Views)

Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by namename: 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2012
Few months back in April 2012, Peter of Psquare denied the story of his partner’s pregnancy on an interview granted for him on some websies/blogs.

He Said on Twitter: Just becos she wore a boubou top doesn’t mean she’s pregnant. Next time I will ask her 2 wear a sexy tight dress to the mall…lol.’

But the pregnancy has been confirmed today by him Via Twitter few minutes ago..
He Said: So Happy!!! We are expecting another child!. Thank God for the gift of life.

congrats to Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo..

Source: http:///KUte

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by ebamma(m): 1:18am On Aug 11, 2012
this post has commited suicide
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by adsamsom: 1:21am On Aug 11, 2012
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by collins123(m): 1:22am On Aug 11, 2012
400 POSTS HAVE BEEN HIDDEN!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by dasparrow: 1:23am On Aug 11, 2012
@Post

Yeah, I read that on another Nigerian social media site. Congrats in advance to baby daddy Peter Okoye and baby momma Lola Omotayo.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by ebamma(m): 1:26am On Aug 11, 2012
there are so many women and girls that are pregnant in my area,i hope if i post their picture,oga seun go dey kind enough to bring it to the frontpage
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by CeaserB: 1:29am On Aug 11, 2012
Well Congrats To Both Of Them In Advance.
I Hope He Has Paid His Bride Price Or She Has Paid Her Dowry?
I'm Confused Whom Married Whom? undecided
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Tolaaaaannni(f): 1:35am On Aug 11, 2012
CeaserB: Well Congrats To Both Of Them In Advance.
They still haven't gotten married, because peter doesn't want to "lose" his female fans. undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by onila(f): 1:35am On Aug 11, 2012
dumb slu;t!

disgrace 2 Nigerian women

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Tolaaaaannni(f): 1:39am On Aug 11, 2012
onila: dumb slu;t!

Woahh, harsh words. shocked I feel bad for all this baby mamas, how many insult they will be getting per day.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 11, 2012
#jez passing#
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by sage2(m): 1:52am On Aug 11, 2012
Why are some women fast turning into baby carriers? I suspect low self esteem(Lack of self worth). If the man don't have any respect for you, why agree to be his baby carrier?
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Techwriter: 1:53am On Aug 11, 2012
CeaserB: Well Congrats To Both Of Them In Advance.
Talk about the power of fame. While some men struggle to plz a lady, many ladies wld rather count it a privilege to be associated with stars like Peter, while many businesses are struggling to raise money to advertise on the media,Facebook gets FREE adverts even on CNN,most media would count it a privilege associating wt them.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
How can one build such large traffic that people count it a privilege associating with your BRAND. Meditate on these through out this weeken and you would come out a better person with fresh ideas next week. Catch ya

12 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by sage2(m): 1:53am On Aug 11, 2012

May God bless you with a good husband if ain't married yet.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by TheKing3: 3:34am On Aug 11, 2012
why are they churning out children when they are not married? Furnication is a sin whether you are p-square, p-triangle or whatever

15 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by onila(f): 3:51am On Aug 11, 2012
The.King:
why are they churning out children when they are not married? Furnication is a sin whether you are p-square, p-triangle or whatever

grin
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 11, 2012
Mother dies, Lola is pregnant. . . .ahhh.

Unfortunately, child support no dey in Naija lipsrsealed

Expecting a marriage proposal news soon. wink
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Aksonman: 4:12am On Aug 11, 2012
LOL, na wa o grin grin grin
IT'S ANOTHER ONE FOR PETER OKOYE AND LOLA.
A growing unAfrican trend in Nigeria; where our women now willingly,comfortably and happily become baby mamas to our top male celebrities without any form of solid commitment.

One would have thought that Tuface Idibia's escapades, sexcapades and babiespades would teach our Naija women to ensure that their superstar boyfriends put a ring on it before planting his seed in it.

Oh well,I guess some women just cant resist the bundles of joy derived first in the bedroom and later in the labour room.

Congrats Peter and Lola,if it's a boy name him after me,if na girl...ONYINYE ofcourse!

http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2012/08/its-another-one-for-peter-okoye-and-lola.html#comment-form

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 11, 2012
The.King:

When you join 2012, let us know so we can throw "Welcome" party for you.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by tayo4me(f): 5:10am On Aug 11, 2012
They should just get married na, haba!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by dont8(m): 5:37am On Aug 11, 2012
I blame three people for this:

1. TUFACE - For setting an olympic record of most babies out of wedlock.

2. LEGISLATORS - For not passing a bill to that effect (child-bearing out of wedlock).

3. GEJ - For not speaking out against Mr. Idibia forming a republic of his own; thereby, threatening our unity.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by razznaija(f): 5:45am On Aug 11, 2012

That was really rude of you.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Lisa1: 5:54am On Aug 11, 2012
It's a beauty!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by omenziate(m): 5:58am On Aug 11, 2012
How do u get pregnant twice for a guy who isn't sure to marry u. Funny thing tin is Peter might still go to Anambra in search of a wife. Wat does dat make Lola now? Treasure keeper? Make dis our naija babes dey wise up o and no child support money if gbege shele.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by dejiswaggs(m): 6:00am On Aug 11, 2012
Pls May I Ask a Question? Are they married?
sad I Pity this geh sha.... She no sabi Naija boyz..
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by mikeeze(m): 6:07am On Aug 11, 2012
ogugua88:

When you join 2012, let us know so we can throw "Welcome" party for you.
shut up!!!..what they are doing is wrong.what does the year have anything to do with it

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 11, 2012
mikeeze: shut up!!!..what they are doing is wrong.what does the year have anything to do with it

You tell me to shut up and then you ask me two questions. Make I answer?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by wandeay: 6:17am On Aug 11, 2012
y e be say dem no dey get wife but baby mama, mtcheew
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by gistme24(m): 6:17am On Aug 11, 2012
Probably thinks it is the best way to tie him down...
COngrats to them both.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child by comradefery: 6:32am On Aug 11, 2012
!
Tolaaaaannni:
They still haven't gotten married, because peter doesn't want to "lose" his female fans. undecided
Don't sound violent, even if you are a Sharia Apostle/BH, you can't do them nothing. Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bambam Features In 'Foreigners God' - Nollywood Movie / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style / Little Boy Cries Over Wizkid Daddy Yo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.