Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Touching Photos: Pope Francis Kissing And Holding A Sick Man Covered In Boils - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Touching Photos: Pope Francis Kissing And Holding A Sick Man Covered In Boils (1286 Views)

Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him / Is Kissing And Hugging Sinful In Christian Courtship? / Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Photos: Pope Francis Kissing And Holding A Sick Man Covered In Boils by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
New pictures of Pope Francis embracing and comforting a severely disfigured man have gone viral on the internet.

Last Wednesday, the leader of the world’s 1.3billion Catholics was greeting pilgrims following his weekly public audience when the man covered in neuronal tumors approached him, asking for a blessing.

The man suffers from a rare and painful disease called neurofibromatosis, which causes boils, impaired vision and in some cases cancer.

Patients suffering from the ailment, which is genetic and not contagious - are often shunned by society because of their appearance.

People were amazed when Pope Francis instead, kissed the man on the face and blessed him with the sign of the cross.

He was photographed with his eyes tightly shut in prayer for the man.

Source: www.aktor365..com

Re: Touching Photos: Pope Francis Kissing And Holding A Sick Man Covered In Boils by CompuEsther: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
I believe the man should get healed by the pope's touch.
Re: Touching Photos: Pope Francis Kissing And Holding A Sick Man Covered In Boils by Dubby6(m): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
OMG...Pope u get mind sha me no fit touch oo...already having goose pimples
Re: Touching Photos: Pope Francis Kissing And Holding A Sick Man Covered In Boils by marthaidoghor: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
may God contiune to give u d grace my pope, and i knw dat d man wil be heal.
Re: Touching Photos: Pope Francis Kissing And Holding A Sick Man Covered In Boils by jnrbayano(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2013
Greatest commandment on show. "LOVE" may the Almighty God bring succour to the sick, Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Atheist/pagan/agnostic Front Page Material / Tithe And The True Storehouse - Malachi 3:10 / The Church And Certain Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.