Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

What Is Happening To Nairaland Nowadays - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Happening To Nairaland Nowadays (654 Views)

See What Is Happening To This Woman Who Went To Do Plastic Surgery(Graphic Pics) / Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? / How Women Look At Men Nowadays. Good Video For Girls / Women!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Nairaland Nowadays by akereconfi: 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
There is no thread you will open without you seeing somebody bringing in TRIBAL talks into it? Are the MODS really helping matters or are they taking sides. I registered on this forum in 2006, it was matured and constructive, I wonder what is happening now, some intelligent folks I used to see have left for good. This forum has being hijacked by critics. I no longer feel comfortable with the TRIBAL and RELIGIOUS war. SEUN you have to do something about this
Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland Nowadays by eye4eye: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
akereconfi: There is no thread you will open without you seeing somebody bringing in TRIBAL talks into it? Are the MODS really helping matters or are they taking sides. I registered on this forum in 2006, it was matured and constructive, I wonder what is happening now, some intelligent folks I used to see have left for good. This forum has being hijacked by critics. I no longer feel comfortable with the TRIBAL and RELIGIOUS war. SEUN you have to do something about this
Jonathan has divided us on ethnic and religious lines. Jonathan wants it that way. All you hear from is supporters is "Yoruba Christian, Christian North" bla bla bla.
Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland Nowadays by akereconfi: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
and you just started another TRIBAL WAR again cause soon, the Jonathan supporters will troop in
Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland Nowadays by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
eye4eye: Jonathan has divided us on ethnic and religious lines. Jonathan wants it that way. All you hear from is supporters is "Yoruba Christian, Christian North" bla bla bla.
If doz ur senseless elites that have ruled dz country for over 40years acted like ppl dat had sense, wud we be in dz situation.
If smbodi like Buhari a bigot that detroned a civilian govt for no reason, that during his tenure built ova 98roads in the north yet not a single one in d south, during his years of leadership, cud boldly comeout and be saying he wants to become president and ppl re supporting him, then know that dz country is GONE.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland Nowadays by Madawaki01(m): 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
@op,we don knw. Dat u've been here since 2006.

NEXT PLEASE
Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland Nowadays by eye4eye: 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
lygn19:
If doz ur senseless elites that have ruled dz country for over 40years acted like ppl dat had sense, wud we be in dz situation.
If smbodi like Buhari a bigot that detroned a civilian govt for no reason, that during his tenure built ova 98roads in the north yet not a single one in d south, during his years of leadership, cud boldly comeout and be saying he wants to become president and ppl re supporting him, then know that dz country is GONE.
I find it difficult to figure out the type of dog you are. What type of dog are you?
Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland Nowadays by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 08, 2013
eye4eye: I find it difficult to figure out the type of dog you are. What type of dog are you?
Northern breed.
Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland Nowadays by psky: 8:49am On Nov 08, 2013
Wow! In the first six posts this thread has already become an example of what the op is protesting against.
Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland Nowadays by Akdams(m): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
NA WAOH!!!!!
Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland Nowadays by akereconfi: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
THIS IS HOW I SEE NAIRALAND NOW

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Truth About The Penis / Cross Road Dilemma...your Observation / How Redeem Broke Up My 9 Year Wedding, And Poisoning Other Women To Do The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.