Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU - Foreign Affairs (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU (29559 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Detailed Analysis Of The Russian-ukrainian's Imbroglio And The Eu's Part In It / Afrikaner Family File For Asylum In U.s Citing Racism In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
beryl04:
Imbecilic comments coming from this m. Oron.he's graduated to 'AIDS-infected nonsense'
One doesn't need glasses to see u are daft and lack sound logical reasoning.really,the only reason we still entertain u is for d amusement.so go on and make us laugh,black monkey feeling funky.
I've asked u b4,when are u gonna leave that your toilet cleaning job and come back to ur naija haven?surely, the fumes from those toilets is damaging some of your brain cells.

You are a pure person.

How can a fagggot understand logic when there is a lesion on the brain?

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by beryl04(m): 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a pure person.

How can a fagggot understand logic when there is a lesion on the brain?

really shallow ! I know what u are up about and ur pretenses doesn't preclude d fact that ur a closet homosexual.keep living in denial and continue spewing ur ignorance for what else cud a monkey like u do. Really, u can take an ape to d zoo, even domesticate it but it is still what it is;an ape.that's why ur long sojourn in London has not been able to change u.and u come up here brandishing ur fake intellectual vibe while ur just what u are , a hood rat.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
beryl04:

really shallow ! I know what u are up about and ur pretenses doesn't preclude d fact that ur a closet homosexual.keep living in denial and continue spewing ur ignorance for what else cud a monkey like u do. Really, u can take an ape to d zoo, even domesticate it but it is still what it is;an ape.that's why ur long sojourn in London has not been able to change u.and u come up here brandishing ur fake intellectual vibe while ur just what u are , a hood rat.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic and deviant person, I will never be as sick as you. grin

Disgusting sicko!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by UyiIredia(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2013
lynk106:

you make no sense.

Reminds me of Hettymore. And as I said to her I say to you. You are stupid.

lynk106: The point of the matter is that 50 yrs ago, inter-racial marriages were also compared to bestiality!! the only difference is that times have changed. 50 yrs from now, we will probably see a gay president of the US.

Of course, a number of folks though black folks were beasts. BTW I note at this point you have not adequately responded to the questions at the end of the post you responded to.

lynk106: besides, polygamy is still legal in many societies. including Nigeria. so what's your point? at least 80% of Nigerian senators have either multiple wives or mistresses.also, old men still sleep with young women in droves. go and look at the nigerian college campuses. how is this different from ped.ophilia?

First, it is illegal in Nigeria_read the constitution_ save in Sharia states. Two, it isn't legalized in the West and, funny enough, they don't view it favorably (I recall Joe Salmonese saying it was unconventional) whereas SSM is reasonable to a growing number of the,m. Pëdophilia is practiced in the West too. But in any case, you fail to answer why gay marriage should be allowed over, say, incëstuous or child marriages.

lynk106: As long as they are men and they are rich, they are free to do whatever they wish in naija.
society tend to prey on the powerless.

Okay.

lynk106: Fela married 30 women in one day and was physically abusive toward them. yet he sang about colonization and police brutality. To him, women don't count as people deserving of respect and dignity. in the same way a lot of nigerians also think of gays.

Where did you get learn that Fela abused his wives or thought them without dignity ? I need evidence for that please.

lynk106: many people have animals as pets that even share d same bedroom. they kiss their pets and treat them like human beings. maybe we should make it illegal for people to keep animals as pets because it leads to bestiality? This is a more logical argument than comparing homosexuality to bestiality IMO. but of course bigotry will cause people to make the most stupid arguments to justify their senseless hatred.
-----

Thanks for the point. Do you think be$tiality is okay and be$tial marriage should be legalized ? Don't run from this question please.

lynk106: DISCRIMINATION
(Age, Race, Sex, National Origin, Religion, Disability, Pregnancy, Medical Condition, Marital
Status, Se[size=1pt].[/size]xual Orientation)
It is an unlawful ... practice to discriminate against any person because of that person's age,
race, gender, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy,
marital status or se[size=1pt].[/size]xual orientation

The developed world is on the right track.

But inc€$t, pëdophilia and polygamy (Islam allows it) it are illegal and looked down on. Therefore, the developed world is not on track. You say so because they support what you support. Gays over there have changed public opinion in their favor. Would you like the same to be done by p*dophiles, b*stials, and polygamists and would you support them the way you support LGBT rights ? Going by your WILFUL IGNORANCE of (the import) my previous questions I doubt you will honestly answer such posers.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by UyiIredia(m): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2013
beryl04:

I tire of this folly. Not all people who disapprove of gays are closet gays, to insinuate such, especially where it is unproven, is silly.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by lynk106: 5:55am On Dec 10, 2013
^ seems like your IQ must be really low if you can't understand a simple concept.
Just because something is being compared to bestiality doesn't mean that there is a basis for comparison. Interracial relationships were compared to bestiality 50yrs ago. Polygamy is compared to bestiality in the west. yet in Nigeria, polygamy is the norm esp among folks who aren't westernized. Fela for example. He is seen as a "hero" yet he had THIRTY WIVES. Should we start hailing people who practice bestiality as heroes too?

Uyi Iredia:

I tire of this folly. Not all people who disapprove of gays are closet gays, to insinuate such, especially where it is unproven, is silly.

well, an awful lot of them are. The more extreme they are in their homophobia, the higher the chance that they are closet gays.
so I will wait to see how many posts you make on this thread then let you know whether or not you are a closet gay based on your obsession.

But in any case, you fail to answer why gay marriage should be allowed over, say, incëstuous or child marriages.
google is your friend.

Child marriage exists all over the world. Some countries define adulthood as 18+, others define it as 21+, others yet still define it as 16+ so depending on the country, a bride could be a child while in another country, she would be considered an adult.In fact according to Nigerian constitution, a 9 yr old girl can be defined as an adult if she has a husband. Ever heard of someone called Senator Yerima?

At the end of the day,the thing that makes pedo.philia immoral is the R.APE because a child does not have the capacity to say no or resist force. in that case, I consider it as R.APE.
R.APE is a crime. it is a violent attack on someone. and by that definition, most pedo.philes violate a victim's physical space (their body).

if a 20yr old woman has the physique of a 14 yr old child, she will attract p.edophiles. because p.edophiles are people who are attracted to the physique of young children. In that case though, it will be considered legal because a 20y old woman is an adult who has the capacity for consent.

can you see what I mean now?
Ped.ophilia by itself is not illegal. It is the R.APE that is illegal. having sex with a child is illegal whether you are a ped.ophile or not. ex a 18 yr old who has sex with a 16yr old will be arrested for r.ape in the USA.

--
With incestuous marriage,10% of all marriages in the world are incestuous (usually between cousins) and it is legal in many parts of the world including many states in the USA. the only reason it is made illegal is because of the birth defects in the offspring. This is the same reason certain chemicals might be banned if they cause birth defects. etc It is more of a health precaution and not necessarily a "moral" thing. Ex. smoking is banned from public space in USA because of the health hazard to others (the fumes can cause cancer. aka second-hand smoking). but if you smoke in your own home or on private spaces, then no one will arrest you since you are only killing yourself and not others.

This is what we should learn to distinguish morality from logic.
r.ape as a crime is logical. it is a violent attack on someone.
incest as a crime is logical. it is a health hazard (until advanced technology is developed to screen defects in pregnancy etc then it may become ok)
infact, cannibalism in the USA is not a crime. what is a crime is if you kill or maim someone and then eat them. you will be arrested for the killing and maiming but you won't be arrested for the eating of the flesh. that is not considered a crime.
so if you found a decaying body on the road and decide to eat it, you wont be arrested. more likely you have a mental illness since there will be bacteria in it. but it's your body. you are free to do what you want to yourself. just as gays should be free to do what they want.
you are free to have a tattoo, piercings etc you won't be arrested for adultery or fornication because it's more of a moral issue and not a logical reason to be arrested.

all these holier-than-thou trying to create laws based on morality are S.TUPID. If an act doesn't violate your physical space (body) or property, then there is no reason for it to be illegal.

I am yet to meet anyone provide any logical reason for why gay marriage should be banned. It's always some stupid "moral" reason. well then, in that case, fornication and adultery should also be banned and fornicators and adulterers should be arrested, don't you think?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amina_Lawal

or maybe we should put cameras into peoples' homes and arrest all those who masturbate and men who are having a.nal sex and blow j0bs with their wives. how immoral tongue

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by lynk106: 6:23am On Dec 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Where did you get learn that Fela abused his wives or thought them without dignity ? I need evidence for that please.

read his biography. Fela- this b.itch of a life.
http://www.amazon.com/Fela-This-Bitch-Carlos-Moore/dp/1556528353

he didn't have much respect for women in general. and yes, he beat his wives when they disobey him. He called it the "African way"
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by UyiIredia(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2013
lynk106: ^ seems like your IQ must be really low if you can't understand a simple concept.
Just because something is being compared to bestiality doesn't mean that there is a basis for comparison. Interracial relationships were compared to bestiality 50yrs ago. Polygamy is compared to bestiality in the west. yet in Nigeria, polygamy is the norm esp among folks who aren't westernized. Fela for example. He is seen as a "hero" yet he had THIRTY WIVES. Should we start hailing people who practice bestiality as heroes too?

But there is a basis for comparison: that was my argument. Like being gay, besti*lity is minorly practiced and strongly averred. If the West compare polygamy to be$tiality (which isn't generally done) then they should be OK with comparison of gays to b€$tials.

lynk106: well, an awful lot of them are. The more extreme they are in their homophobia, the higher the chance that they are closet gays.
so I will wait to see how many posts you make on this thread then let you know whether or not you are a closet gay based on your obsession.

What proof is there that there's correlation between one's no. And kind of posts on a 'gay thread' and being a closet gay ?

lynk106: google is your friend.

Child marriage exists all over the world. Some countries define adulthood as 18+, others define it as 21+, others yet still define it as 16+ so depending on the country, a bride could be a child while in another country, she would be considered an adult.In fact according to Nigerian constitution, a 9 yr old girl can be defined as an adult if she has a husband. Ever heard of someone called Senator Yerima?

At the end of the day,the thing that makes pedo.philia immoral is the R.APE because a child does not have the capacity to say no or resist force. in that case, I consider it as R.APE.
R.APE is a crime. it is a violent attack on someone. and by that definition, most pedo.philes violate a victim's physical space (their body).

Not all children. Some kids from 13 upwards are either smart or strong enough to resist violence. BTW some kids engage in consensual s€x with one another: this is a hard fact; why then pretend they can't say no when they say no to many things eg do their homework amongst other instructions.

lynk106: if a 20yr old woman has the physique of a 14 yr old child, she will attract p.edophiles. because p.edophiles are people who are attracted to the physique of young children. In that case though, it will be considered legal because a 20y old woman is an adult who has the capacity for consent.

Some adults are mentally or psychologically impaired yet does the law recognize they lack capacity for consent ? Apparently, you were chicken to consider that adults could lack the capacity to say no or be physicall less strong to resist. The law, as its stands, hardly recognizes, even in practice, the kids (better yet people) mature differently, some minors are more knowing of s€x than some adults. Given your precedent, I expect you to go on a tangent, a possible one of kids being less mature than adults: which I've countered.

lynk106: can you see what I mean now?
Ped.ophilia by itself is not illegal. It is the R.APE that is illegal. having sex with a child is illegal whether you are a ped.ophile or not. ex a 18 yr old who has sex with a 16yr old will be arrested for r.ape in the USA.

P€dophilia not illegal undecided I see. It's the rape. So killing won't be illegal then it's the . . . theft (of human life) that is. Going by the logic you use. Interesting the 18 year old, in your example, might have been having s€x with her for 2 years prior to his/her arrest.

lynk106: --
With incestuous marriage,10% of all marriages in the world are incestuous (usually between cousins) and it is legal in many parts of the world including many states in the USA. the only reason it is made illegal is because of the birth defects in the offspring. This is the same reason certain chemicals might be banned if they cause birth defects. etc It is more of a health precaution and not necessarily a "moral" thing. Ex. smoking is banned from public space in USA because of the health hazard to others (the fumes can cause cancer. aka second-hand smoking). but if you smoke in your own home or on private spaces, then no one will arrest you since you are only killing yourself and not others.

No problem. Genetic engineering should offer hope in that regard. BTW it just increases chances of genetic disorders, it doesn't guarantee it. Even non-inc€$t unions have genetically disordered kids. BTW they don't have to actually marry for kids, you could applaud the son a right to love and marry his mum. And adopt kids with her. Why did you forget that ? You should know genetical incompatibility hardly voids marriages (gay or heteros€xual).

lynk106: This is what we should learn to distinguish morality from logic.

So is a death sentence, so are wars, so, to a lesser extent, are insults. Those illegal ?

lynk106: incest as a crime is logical. it is a health hazard (until advanced technology is developed to screen defects in pregnancy etc then it may become ok)

One, It's not a health hazard to the inc€$ters, but kids they may have. Two, can't they just abort the pregnancy after screening confirms the child is genetically-impaired ? Three, so genetically-incompatible couples musn't marry, compulsory genetic testing before marriage must be enforced for hetero$€xual couples whose kids may suffer: why then would you say we discriminate against gays if I say, gays are $€xually incompatible, when you brassly state inc€$t shouldn't be allowed because of 'health hazards' ?

lynk106: infact, cannibalism in the USA is not a crime. what is a crime is if you kill or maim someone and then eat them. you will be arrested for the killing and maiming but you won't be arrested for the eating of the flesh. that is not considered a crime.
so if you found a decaying body on the road and decide to eat it, you wont be arrested. more likely you have a mental illness since there will be bacteria in it. but it's your body. you are free to do what you want to yourself. just as gays should be free to do what they want.

Let's go further. Killers and thieves should be free to do what they want. In fact, never mind laws and police, they are. Why shouldn't you be allowed to take a gun and kill when you feel like ? Save for animal right campaigners, people will hardly bother if I do that to a chicken: even Jainists, talkless 'animal righters' wouldn't bat an eyelid if I woke up to kill roaches. Don't shout because I took you near a moral cliff, you took first steps towards it.

lynk106: you are free to have a tattoo, piercings etc you won't be arrested for adultery or fornication because it's more of a moral issue and not a logical reason to be arrested.

Apropos, killing, stealing and lying are moral not logical issues.

lynk106: all these holier-than-thou trying to create laws based on morality are S.TUPID. If an act doesn't violate your physical space (body) or property, then there is no reason for it to be illegal.

I see. What reason makes it illegal for me to kill a person and snatch the property ? For some reason, you exempt those two. BTW treason, exploitation, neglect, drink-driving, nüdity, pörn doesn't violate one's body or property, why are they illegal or conditionally so ? BTW do you think abortion should be illegal or not ?

lynk106: I am yet to meet anyone provide any logical reason for why gay marriage should be banned.

I am yet to see a logical reason otherwise: at most, one that can't be clearly put paid.

lynk106: It's always some stupid "moral" reason.

Like the 'logical' reason you allude to illegalize inc€$t, killing and r@pe undecided

lynk106: well then, in that case, fornication and adultery should also be banned and fornicators and adulterers should be arrested, don't you think?

I differ.

lynk106: or maybe we should put cameras into peoples' homes and arrest all those who masturbate and men who are having a.nal sex and blow j0bs with their wives. how immoral tongue

Yeah ! Nice jibe.

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by 2sa2: 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
lynk106: ^ seems like your IQ must be really low if you can't understand a simple concept.

well, an awful lot of them are. The more extreme they are in their homophobia, the higher the chance that they are closet gays.

google is your friend.

if a 20yr old woman has the physique of a 14 yr old child, she will attract p.edophiles. because p.edophiles are people who are attracted to the physique of young children. In that case though, it will be considered legal because a 20y old woman is an adult who has the capacity for consent.

can you see what I mean now?

--

This is what we should learn to distinguish morality from logic.
incest as a crime is logical. it is a health hazard (until advanced technology is developed to screen defects in pregnancy etc then it may become ok)
infact, cannibalism in the USA is not a crime. what is a crime is if you kill or maim someone and then eat them. you will be arrested for the killing and maiming but you won't be arrested for the eating of the flesh. that is not considered a crime.
you are free to have a tattoo, piercings etc you won't be arrested for adultery or fornication because it's more of a moral issue and not a logical reason to be arrested.

all these holier-than-thou trying to create laws based on morality are S.TUPID. If an act doesn't violate your physical space (body) or property, then there is no reason for it to be illegal.

I am yet to meet anyone provide any logical reason for why gay marriage should be banned. It's always some stupid "moral" reason. well then, in that case, fornication and adultery should also be banned and fornicators and adulterers should be arrested, don't you think?

or maybe we should put cameras into peoples' homes and arrest all those who masturbate and men who are having a.nal sex and blow j0bs with their wives. how immoral tongue
Miss google, u r trying too hard to sound convincing, give it a rest, the harder you try, the more ur foolishness is exposed.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by wman(m): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
2sa2: Miss google, u r trying too hard to sound convincing, give it a rest, the harder you try, the more ur foolishness is exposed.

Oh please nigger! You couldn't even counter the arguments put up by lynk106. Show us the folly in the arguements mofo!

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by lynk106: 6:43am On Dec 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

But there is a basis for comparison: that was my argument. Like being gay, besti*lity is minorly practiced and strongly averred. If the West compare polygamy to be$tiality (which isn't generally done) then they should be OK with comparison of gays to b€$tials.

the conditions you give for comparing anything to bestility are:
1. minority
2. aversion.

Do you know who else fits that condition? Nigerians in South Africa. 1. they are a minority. 2. they are strongly averred or hated.
So, is xenophobia ok? Is racism ok if it involves a hated minority group ? was the holocaust against the jews in germany ok? is it ok to persecute minority christians in the north beacause they are averred? keep producing silly arguments ok? At least the western countries have learned from their past experiences to be more tolerant of all human beings.
come up with a better basis for comparison. Until you do so, your posts contain absolutely zero logic.

I know why you are comparing gays to bestials. you consider gay people to be animals. you don't see them as human beings. like I said, whites used to see blacks as animals as well. germans saw jews as animals etc. Humans have a natural violent nature that is suppressed by civilization. Even then, these violent tendencies are often taken out on minority groups that are not well liked, because if they are persecuted, no one will care. It is easy to target the weak or minority because they are too few in number or strength to stand up and defend themselves.
----

In both crime and law, hate crimes (also known as bias-motivated crimes, or race hate) occur when a perpetrator targets a victim because of his or her perceived membership in a certain social group. Examples of such groups include but are not limited to: racial group, religion, se.xual orientation, ethnicity or gender identity.[1]

Hate crime is a category used to describe bias-motivated violence: "assault, injury, and murder on the basis of certain personal characteristics: different appearance, different color, different nationality, different language, different religion."[2]

"Hate crime" generally refers to criminal acts that are seen to have been motivated by bias against one or more of the types above, or of their derivatives. Incidents may involve physical assault, damage to property, bullying, harassment, verbal abuse or insults, or offensive graffiti or letters (hate mail).[3]

A hate crime law is a law intended to prevent bias-motivated violence. Hate crime laws are distinct from laws against hate speech in that hate crime laws enhance the penalties associated with conduct that is already criminal under other laws, while hate speech laws criminalize a category of speech.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_crime

[img]http://minneafrica.files./2011/12/mob-justice.jpg[/img]
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 1:05am On Dec 17, 2013
lynk106:

the conditions you give for comparing anything to bestility are:
1. minority
2. aversion.

Do you know who else fits that condition? Nigerians in South Africa. 1. they are a minority. 2. they are strongly averred or hated.
So, is xenophobia ok? Is racism ok if it involves a hated minority group ? was the holocaust against the jews in germany ok? is it ok to persecute minority christians in the north beacause they are averred? keep producing silly arguments ok? At least the western countries have learned from their past experiences to be more tolerant of all human beings.
come up with a better basis for comparison. Until you do so, your posts contain absolutely zero logic.

I know why you are comparing gays to bestials. you consider gay people to be animals. you don't see them as human beings. like I said, whites used to see blacks as animals as well. germans saw jews as animals etc. Humans have a natural violent nature that is suppressed by civilization. Even then, these violent tendencies are often taken out on minority groups that are not well liked, because if they are persecuted, no one will care. It is easy to target the weak or minority because they are too few in number or strength to stand up and defend themselves.
----

In both crime and law, hate crimes (also known as bias-motivated crimes, or race hate) occur when a perpetrator targets a victim because of his or her perceived membership in a certain social group. Examples of such groups include but are not limited to: racial group, religion, se.xual orientation, ethnicity or gender identity.[1]

Hate crime is a category used to describe bias-motivated violence: "assault, injury, and murder on the basis of certain personal characteristics: different appearance, different color, different nationality, different language, different religion."[2]

"Hate crime" generally refers to criminal acts that are seen to have been motivated by bias against one or more of the types above, or of their derivatives. Incidents may involve physical assault, damage to property, bullying, harassment, verbal abuse or insults, or offensive graffiti or letters (hate mail).[3]

A hate crime law is a law intended to prevent bias-motivated violence. Hate crime laws are distinct from laws against hate speech in that hate crime laws enhance the penalties associated with conduct that is already criminal under other laws, while hate speech laws criminalize a category of speech.

person is paedophilia not a minority and aversion as well?
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by mink505: 3:23am On Dec 18, 2013
Sagamite:
is paedophilia not a minority and aversion as well?

pedophilia is a fetish. it is a paraphilia similar to zoophilia, sexual sadism and exhibitionism.
Homosexuality (used to be known as homophilia) used to be scientifically listed as a paraphilia but no longer is.

in fact, pedophilia by itself is not illegal. if a pedophile was arrested, he/she would be accused of r.ape. NOT pedophilia. In fact, a pedophile who wants to avoid jail would seek an adult who is underdeveloped physically. ex. late bloomers. the definition of pedophilia is an attraction to per-pubescent or pubescent bodies and there are quite a few adults out there who fit that description and have underdeveloped bodies that would attract pedophilies. this is perfectly legal as long as the object of attraction is not a child because in that case, it would be r.ape since children have no capacity for CONSENT by law. but if an 18yr old has a body of a 12 yr old etc then that's perfectly legal.even though it falls under the category of pedophilia.

In fact, there have been moves to redefine pedophila. to restrict it to per-pubescence only. so that men who are attracted to pubertal children will no longer be considered pedophiles. ie children above age 13. At the end of the day, none of it matters legally. It is just the scientific body that is debating it. they are the ones who set all these definitions. legally, it is r.ape that is a crime.

when there is consent between two adults, then it is legal. infact, there r some people who love to suck their own or their partners blood. all sorts of fetish exist out there. nothing illegal about it. If someone was sucking a child's blood though, then that will be a problem.
this is ironic because children's rights do not exist in Africa. violence towards children, beatings etc is perfectly acceptable behavior in most African countries. developed countries take this seriously. laws are there to protect people from harm. whether adult or child and chidren especially since they are not capable of protecting themselves. child marriages in Nigeria is so rampant. 15 yr old girls married to old men. no biggie. yet they claim "moral" stance against homosexuals. wtf

just because something is unusual doesn't mean it is illegal. examples of parahilias include Acrotomophilia (attraction to amputated people), Gerontophilia (attraction to elderly people) etc. might be disgusting but hey, laws are (and should be) based on logic not morals. If I am attracted to people with crossed eyes or attracted to dwarfs, what is your own bloody business? should we start arresting any normal sized person who shows romantic interest in aki and pawpaw because it is "strange" or "disgusting"?

It is just a third world country mentality to look for scapegoats (esp. a minority or disliked group that can't easily defend itself is usually targeted). Just a lot of violent tendencies in people due to frustration in life. and just a general predisposition to "fit in" if you are too different from others around you, you will become a target of persecution (usually witchcraft).
ex. people who love to sleep with their legs placed on the wall being accused of witchcraft and beaten to death etc. ridiculous. I place my legs on the wall sometimes. who cares. somehow all these "witches" are women, children and elderly. coincidentally people who have little power in society to defend themselves from the majority mob ie people looking for scapegoats to blame their problems in life on others.

trust me, if you are wretched in life, it is not the gays, "witches" or minorities that are causing your wretchedness. hard to believe ain't it?
#africanmentality
https://www.nairaland.com/1506229/enugu-gov-family-disowns-first

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
mink505:

pedophilia is a fetish. it is a paraphilia similar to zoophilia, sexual sadism and exhibitionism.
Homosexuality (used to be known as homophilia) used to be scientifically listed as a paraphilia but no longer is.

in fact, pedophilia by itself is not illegal. if a pedophile was arrested, he/she would be accused of r.ape. NOT pedophilia. In fact, a pedophile who wants to avoid jail would seek an adult who is underdeveloped physically. ex. late bloomers. the definition of pedophilia is an attraction to per-pubescent or pubescent bodies and there are quite a few adults out there who fit that description and have underdeveloped bodies that would attract pedophilies. this is perfectly legal as long as the object of attraction is not a child because in that case, it would be r.ape since children have no capacity for CONSENT by law. but if an 18yr old has a body of a 12 yr old etc then that's perfectly legal.even though it falls under the category of pedophilia.

In fact, there have been moves to redefine pedophila. to restrict it to per-pubescence only. so that men who are attracted to pubertal children will no longer be considered pedophiles. ie children above age 13. At the end of the day, none of it matters legally. It is just the scientific body that is debating it. they are the ones who set all these definitions. legally, it is r.ape that is a crime.

when there is consent between two adults, then it is legal. infact, there r some people who love to suck their own or their partners blood. all sorts of fetish exist out there. nothing illegal about it. If someone was sucking a child's blood though, then that will be a problem.
this is ironic because children's rights do not exist in Africa. violence towards children, beatings etc is perfectly acceptable behavior in most African countries. developed countries take this seriously. laws are there to protect people from harm. whether adult or child and chidren especially since they are not capable of protecting themselves. child marriages in Nigeria is so rampant. 15 yr old girls married to old men. no biggie. yet they claim "moral" stance against homosexuals. wtf

just because something is unusual doesn't mean it is illegal. examples of parahilias include Acrotomophilia (attraction to amputated people), Gerontophilia (attraction to elderly people) etc. might be disgusting but hey, laws are (and should be) based on logic not morals. If I am attracted to people with crossed eyes or attracted to dwarfs, what is your own bloody business? should we start arresting any normal sized person who shows romantic interest in aki and pawpaw because it is "strange" or "disgusting"?

It is just a third world country mentality to look for scapegoats (esp. a minority or disliked group that can't easily defend itself is usually targeted). Just a lot of violent tendencies in people due to frustration in life. and just a general predisposition to "fit in" if you are too different from others around you, you will become a target of persecution (usually witchcraft).
ex. people who love to sleep with their legs placed on the wall being accused of witchcraft and beaten to death etc. ridiculous. I place my legs on the wall sometimes. who cares. somehow all these "witches" are women, children and elderly. coincidentally people who have little power in society to defend themselves from the majority mob ie people looking for scapegoats to blame their problems in life on others.

trust me, if you are wretched in life, it is not the gays, "witches" or minorities that are causing your wretchedness. hard to believe ain't it?
#africanmentality

You are a pure person!

So sickos fancying kids is a fetish but sickos fancing same sex are not?

You pulled that logic from your arsse, cretin?

You mean some people "choose" to desire kids? But you sickos did not "choose" your own deviancy?

person, can you tell me in which country being an homosexual in itself is illegal?

And your moronic arsse also claims that laws are not based on morals?

Are you that reetarded?
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
mink505:

#africanmentality

You are a pure person!

So sickos fancying kids is a fetish but sickos fancing same sex is not?

You pulled that logic from your arsse, cretin?

You mean some people "choose" to desire kids? But you sickos did not "choose" your own deviancy?

person, can you tell me in which country being an homosexual in itself is illegal?

Are you that reetarded?
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by mink505: 3:11am On Dec 19, 2013
Nigerians are hypocrites of the highest order. grin grin grin

-------
Gay Po.rn Strangely Popular In Pakistan, Nigeria: Report

When the results of a recent Pew Research Center poll on LGBT acceptance around the globe was published last week, Nigeria and Pakistan emerged as two of the world's most brutally LGBT intolerant societies.

In Nigeria, where lawmakers recently passed a draconian anti-gay bill that seeks to not only criminalize homosexuality but gay rights as well, only 1 percent of the population said homosexuality should be accepted by society; while in Pakistan, where gay sex continues to be illegal, it was 2 percent. (It was 8 percent in Kenya.)

So why, despite this overwhelming bias against gays, do people in these two nations seem to be strangely -- and unduly -- fascinated with gay po.rn?

Nigeria and Pakistan are two of the planet's most anti-gay countries, so why are residents of both nations searching for so much gay p.orn?

As eagle-eyed Alex Park pointed out in a recent Mother Jones post, Pakistan is, according to Google Trends, "by volume the world leader for Google searches of the terms 'transgendered sex,' 'teen anal sex,' and 'man f-cking man.'"

Both Pakistan and Nigeria rank in the top five for Google searches of the term "gay sex pics" and "an.al sex pics." Kenya, another vehemently anti-gay nation, ranked first for both searches.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/gay-porn-pakistan_n_3437529.html
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by mink505: 3:54am On Dec 19, 2013
Sagamite:

your IQ is too low for simple concepts. in developed countries, government is SECULAR meaning that "morality has no place in law"
govt ain't no church, temple or mosque. keep your fake "morals" to yourself as long as u aren't harming any one. laws are based on logic. and the parliament or govt is there to debate laws to make sure that they make sense.

in Nigeria,u will see all of them corrupt fools claiming moral superiority over the nation.
even this fool sagamite keep rambling about deviant behavior, yet has a fetish for posting p.orn all over nairaland. Rubbish how is this behavior different from pakistan where alcohol is banned n illegal for being immoral yet 90% of the male population is addicted to chewing grass to get high. hahaha hypocrites. The middle east and especially Africa are ironically known for having the grossest human rights violation in d world. talk about morals. obsession with "deviant" behavior is stupid. if you are so obsessed with following the crowd, clearly corruption, violence, r.ape will never end since majority of people engage in it. all these vices keep Nigeria underdeveloped yet we choose to turn blind eye on it and focus on scapegoating those who look or act different from the norm. THe norn in Nigeria is corruption, violence, r.ape, adultery (a man who is faithful to his wife would probably be considered deviant) etc. a politician who is not corrupt in Nigeria will be condemned for being "deviant"
another word for deviant in African lingo is witchcraft. anybody who doesn't fit the norm must a witch. ahahah
#africanmentality #herdmentality #underdeveloped #middleages

western countries are developed for a reason and you sagamite, are typing comfortably from a western country while at the same time wishing Nigeria evil by not wanting it to develop. if you are really serious about your homophobia, there is no reason for you to be sitting in a western country grin. move back to Africa or the middle east. gbam.
enjoy your gay po,rn while you are at it. hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 7:49am On Dec 19, 2013
mink505:
your IQ is too low for simple concepts. in developed countries, government is SECULAR meaning that "morality has no place in law"
govt ain't no church, temple or mosque. keep your fake "morals" to yourself as long as u aren't harming any one. laws are based on logic. and the parliament or govt is there to debate laws to make sure that they make sense.

in Nigeria,u will see all of them corrupt fools claiming moral superiority over the nation.
even this fool sagamite keep rambling about deviant behavior, yet has a fetish for posting p.orn all over nairaland. Rubbish how is this behavior different from pakistan where alcohol is banned n illegal for being immoral yet 90% of the male population is addicted to chewing grass to get high. hahaha hypocrites. The middle east and especially Africa are ironically known for having the grossest human rights violation in d world. talk about morals. obsession with "deviant" behavior is stupid. if you are so obsessed with following the crowd, clearly corruption, violence, r.ape will never end since majority of people engage in it. all these vices keep Nigeria underdeveloped yet we choose to turn blind eye on it and focus on scapegoating those who look or act different from the norm. THe norn in Nigeria is corruption, violence, r.ape, adultery (a man who is faithful to his wife would probably be considered deviant) etc. a politician who is not corrupt in Nigeria will be condemned for being "deviant"
another word for deviant in African lingo is witchcraft. anybody who doesn't fit the norm must a witch. ahahah
#africanmentality #herdmentality #underdeveloped #middleages

western countries are developed for a reason and you sagamite, are typing comfortably from a western country while at the same time wishing Nigeria evil by not wanting it to develop. if you are really serious about your homophobia, there is no reason for you to be sitting in a western country grin. move back to Africa or the middle east. gbam.
enjoy your gay po,rn while you are at it. hypocrite.

You are a pure person!

My IQ is low?

Really? grin grin grin grin grin

Okay, we will test your IQ. grin grin grin grin grin grin

person, please explain to me on what grounds then that "secular" developed countries where "morality has no place in law" ban polygamy and do not allow public exposure/unclothedness? grin grin grin

Cretin, your brain would be highly tested here and you would soon realise my IQ digits are triple yours. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by mink505: 9:03am On Dec 19, 2013
If people decide that they want to go naked in the streets and they challenge the law, they will win. esp if that law is strictly moral.
here for example in NY after a woman took the police to court, it is now legal to go topless in public. cool police are ordered not to arrest any woman who goes topless. men are allowed to do so afterall.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/16/nyregion/a-police-roll-call-reminder-women-may-go-topless.html?_r=0
ex. if we see repeated offenses of people going naked in public, this will pass the message that people are serious about it. esp since USA favors human rights. it would be a disaster to keep persecuting and arresting them esp if it lands in the media and becomes a major story. ex. marijuana use is now legal in many parts of the USA. due to the high incarceration rates of weed smokers that cause it to turn into a human rights issue. infact, illegal immigrants are treated in such a way that would be considered very generous in most parts of the world. and that's all because of the respect of human rights. esp if the illegal immigrants came to the USA as children. by logic they shouldn't suffer for their parents' crimes.
In naija, nobody cares, even if they kill 500 gays, they will even pat themselves on the back. what a barbaric country.

keep in mind that the gays were first banned from marrying in the USA in 1971. and it took less than 30 yrs for people to come to the terms that gays weren't going anywhere. they challenged the law and they won.
and believe it or not, polygamy will eventually become legal in the USA [b]if[/b]the polygamists challenge it enough. the difference is that due to the rise in gender equality, you will see more women marrying multiple husbands. there will be more polyandry than polygamy. they will remain a minority though.
compared to a country like Nigeria or Pakistan, American laws are damn logical. laws aren't simply based on whether or not something is "deviant" that would be silly. tattoos are popular now, but at a certain point they were deviant. etc. it just takes a while for the rest of d world to catch up, that's all.

the fact that you made a post thinking it will redeem you from your ignorance and low IQ dumbness is very comical.

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2013
Do you really mind that hypocrite that calls himself sagamite? This is how he's always running around all gay titled threads here in nairaland, claiming to hate it like a plague, but he never fails to go back to them. People who hate gays does not even go to their threads and if by chance they do, they never go back.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
mink505: If people decide that they want to go naked in the streets and they challenge the law, they will win. esp if that law is strictly moral.
here for example in NY after a woman took the police to court, it is now legal to go topless in public. cool police are ordered not to arrest any woman who goes topless. men are allowed to do so afterall.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/16/nyregion/a-police-roll-call-reminder-women-may-go-topless.html?_r=0
ex. if we see repeated offenses of people going naked in public, this will pass the message that people are serious about it. esp since USA favors human rights. it would be a disaster to keep persecuting and arresting them esp if it lands in the media and becomes a major story. ex. marijuana use is now legal in many parts of the USA. due to the high incarceration rates of weed smokers that cause it to turn into a human rights issue. infact, illegal immigrants are treated in such a way that would be considered very generous in most parts of the world. and that's all because of the respect of human rights. esp if the illegal immigrants came to the USA as children. by logic they shouldn't suffer for their parents' crimes.
In naija, nobody cares, even if they kill 500 gays, they will even pat themselves on the back. what a barbaric country.

keep in mind that the gays were first banned from marrying in the USA in 1971. and it took less than 30 yrs for people to come to the terms that gays weren't going anywhere. they challenged the law and they won.
and believe it or not, polygamy will eventually become legal in the USA [b]if[/b]the polygamists challenge it enough. the difference is that due to the rise in gender equality, you will see more women marrying multiple husbands. there will be more polyandry than polygamy. they will remain a minority though.
compared to a country like Nigeria or Pakistan, American laws are damn logical. laws aren't simply based on whether or not something is "deviant" that would be silly. tattoos are popular now, but at a certain point they were deviant. etc. it just takes a while for the rest of d world to catch up, that's all.

the fact that you made a post thinking it will redeem you from your ignorance and low IQ dumbness is very comical.

You are a pure person!

I thought you said in developed countries, government is SECULAR meaning that "morality has no place in law"?

person, now it is they have morality in law, you just need to challenge it?

Can you see your IQ is low? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

person, please answer that before we go back to your moronic "fetish" claims and the moronic "Pakistan" rants. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You will know I am your God, Alpha ati Omega, when it comes to intelligence. grin cool
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Johnpaul88: Do you really mind that hypocrite that calls himself sagamite? This is how he's always running around all gay titled threads here in nairaland, claiming to hate it like a plague, but he never fails to go back to them. People who hate gays does not even go to their threads and if by chance they do, they never go back.

person, did you conduct a scientific study for that or did you pull it out of your AIDS-infested arsse?
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by beryl04(m): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a pure person!

I thought you said in developed countries, government is SECULAR meaning that "morality has no place in law"?

person, now it is they have morality in law, you just need to challenge it?

Can you see your IQ is low? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

person, please answer that before we go back to your moronic "fetish" claims and the moronic "Pakistan" rants. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You will know I am your God, Alpha ati Omega, when it comes to intelligence. grin cool

This foooool ,ur still running around on this thread brandishing ur ignorance and misplaced hate that is at best comical.btw,Xmas is here and ur still typing from London,u are such a huge joke and it's a good thing every right thinking mind on this forum has got to know u for what are >: grin grin grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
beryl04:
This foooool ,ur still running around on this thread brandishing ur ignorance and misplaced hate that is at best comical.btw,Xmas is here and ur still typing from London,u are such a huge joke and it's a good thing every right thinking mind on this forum has got to know u for what are >: grin grin grin

You are a pure aids-infested person!

Can you see how you pansy fagggot person friend ran? grin grin grin grin

Moorons should never be coming here and be talking about IQ. grin

Every right thinking mind knows you are mentally ill and need a cure, not acceptance. grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by beryl04(m): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a pure aids-infested person!

Can you see how you pansy fagggot person friend ran? grin grin grin grin

Moorons should never be coming here and be talking about IQ. ;

Every right thinking mind knows you are mentally ill and need a cure, not acceptance. grin

Don't worry dear, we already know who's got a hi IQ and who's got 1 one that's akin to that of an ape grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by MagicBishop: 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
I will just live this here

http://theync.com/shocking/16456-extremely-disturbing-video.htm
Phaggots getting their groove own.

They don't stop even when the poor dude is sh1ting blood all over the place

Warning:A you-can't-unwatch-this-and-the-world-as-you-know-it-will-never-be-the-same RATED
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by osystein(m): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
Magic Bishop: I will just live this here

http://theync.com/shocking/16456-extremely-disturbing-video.htm
Phaggots getting their groove own.

They don't stop even when the poor dude is sh1ting blood all over the place

Warning:A you-can't-unwatch-this-and-the-world-as-you-know-it-will-never-be-the-same RATED

Apart from the fact that linking to that site goes against this forum's rules, how does that video add anything to the discussion? I'm certain that one can find heterosexual material just as gruesome as the prison rape video you linked to.
Btw, what was it that drew you interest to that video? You are one of those hypocritical Nigerians the article above was about. Do you enjoy searching and viewing homosexual material online?

This guy is most definitely a closet gay.

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by MagicBishop: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
osystein:

Apart from the fact that linking to that site goes against this forum's rules, how does that video add anything to the discussion? I'm certain that one can find heterosexual material just as gruesome as the prison rape video you linked to.
Btw, what was it that drew you interest to that video? You are one of those hypocritical Nigerians the article above was about. Do you enjoy searching and viewing homosexual material online?

This guy is most definitely a closet gay.

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by osystein(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
^^
Why do you like watching men bonk magic bishop? Why? Does your wife know that you view homosexual material online?
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 2:07am On Dec 22, 2013
beryl04:

Don't worry dear, we already know who's got a hi IQ and who's got 1 one that's akin to that of an ape grin

Yeah, don't just tell a poof person like Johnpaul88 to state it because he would say that a poof person that said paedophilia is a fetish, while homosexuality is different and natural, is a world class genius. grin

Poof fucktards feeling enlightened! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 22, 2013
Sagamite:

Yeah, don't just tell a poof person like Johnpaul88 to state it because he would say that a poof person that said paedophilia is a fetish, while homosexuality is different and natural, is a world class genius. grin

Poof fucktards feeling enlightened! grin grin grin grin grin
Yeah i'll definitely agree he's a genius. A Child has zero capacity of consent but my guy is almost my age & we love ourselves so very much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory / BREAKING: Britain’s US Ambassador Resigns after Trump spat / President Trump Releases Video Statement From Hospital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.