Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU - Foreign Affairs (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU (29558 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Detailed Analysis Of The Russian-ukrainian's Imbroglio And The Eu's Part In It / Afrikaner Family File For Asylum In U.s Citing Racism In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Mujah1deen: 6:28am On Nov 23, 2013
lynk106: so are you a boko-haram member or not?
.I'm not tongue
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Mujah1deen: 6:29am On Nov 23, 2013
Mujah1deen:

Wow what an unintelligent comment. Anyway let me expose your stupidity: are dumb/mentally unstable people supposed to be roaming our streets freely? So I guess we should all open our psychiatric clinics and wait for them to commit a crime?
Please bring back the money you took to spread homosexuality in Nigeria to your white masters, you are a failure and definitively not the sharpest knife in the drawer
Do not run away, answer the question
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by beryl04(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mujah1deen:
Do not run away, answer the question

With fooools like u tell me how this country is going to move forward.what a wasted effort u are at education!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Mujah1deen: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
beryl04:

With fooools like u tell me how this country is going to move forward.what a wasted effort u are at education!
I bet you think the country is moving forward with animals like you right? Abeg go grab your visas, you won't b missed.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by UyiIredia(m): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2013
lynk106: maybe we should start lynching these black males for sleeping with white women again

of course white males will not be lynched for sleeping with people of other races. Just wrist slap will be enouogh. just as lesbians also are not persecuted as much as their gay counterparts. The logic is very ridiculous hahahahah

If pro-gay folks like you are smug with drawing parallels between SSM and inter-racial marriages. Then anti-gay folks are hljustified in drawing parallels to deviancies or arrangements such as inc€$t, p€dophilia, b€$tiality, polygamy etc to make their point of drawing a line when it comes to sexual behaviours and marriages and their acceptability within society. The only parallel you have is the marital discrimination based on race. We OTOH have discrimination based on the no of spouses, the age of spouses, the species of spouse, the relation of spouse. Do you by any means think society's treatment of such arrangements discriminatory ? Why so ? And why should your arrangement same-sex marriage take precedence ?
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
lynk106:

hahhahaha is Nigeria marching forward into civilization or backwards into savagery? FACT and EVIDENCE shows otherwise.
besides, persecuting homosexuals as "deviant" behavior is ridiculous considering all the deviant behaviors that exist in Nigeria. I guess deviancy is only acceptable (ooppps. I meant 'normal' grin) when straight men do it. It all boils down to the idea that only a straight man's desires should be legitimized by society. Why not go plug cameras into bedrooms and hotels to sentence a man to death everytime he has thr[size=1pt].[/size]eesome sex. tell me about sexu.al deviance. You wonder why polygamy has not yet been made illegal by law in naija. I can't think of anything more barbaric than polygamy. Besides, of course, all these old men I see married to young women. I guess that is also deviant oops I mean normal behavior.

but again, if the individuals involved are consenting adults with freedom of choice then what's my business, or your business?
I mention freedom of choice because guess what? trafficked humans exist and guess what? they're 99% women and chidren and probably even homosexuals. All these househelps being r.aped by their guardians also may not have freedom of choice even when they are of adult age.Most victims of r.ape do not report it for this same reason. Again, it all boils down to tyranny of heterosexual male in society. This is changing. Thank God for that.

Last point: what's one's business with what others do with their lives when they are not affecting your property or personal space? Or complaining to you? It is one thing to consider an act immoral [i can consider a[size=1pt].[/size]nal sex,polygamy,po[size=1pt].[/size]rn, fornication(s.ex before marriage) etc to be sex.ually immoral] but another thing to feel entitled to a right to sentence others to condemnation for such acts. ex. women used to be condemned and punished for not being "virgins" before marriage. That sense of entitlement to condemn others (usually a less powerful group/minority in society)to punishment and suffering based on your own personal opinions comes from a place of unchecked power. Unearned heterosexual male power in society. and with power comes responsibility a responsibility to choose civility over barbarism.

Besides, unless you are a secret gay yourself then that will be d only way to explain your obdurate obsession.
The most outwardly homophobic characters in written/recorded history have been exposed to be secretly gay or bisexual.There is a reason behind that.

What a person!

If you see any deviancy that you think offends you in Nigeria, then get the majority to agree with you and ban it. grin

person, I am not a sick deviant like you. grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
**Goes back to planning my asylum**

grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by beryl04(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
masonkz: **Goes back to planning my asylum**

grin
Haa sharp sharp o! The country's finished anyway.think am gonna start next year b4 2015 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
masonkz: **Goes back to planning my asylum**

grin
hehehehe
Sure you will.

Btw, where on earth have you been? I have been asking myself
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
Johnpaul88: hehehehe
Sure you will.

Btw, where on earth have you been? I have been asking myself

smiley Ask no more. Your boy has been busy as hell. Hehe.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 26, 2013
masonkz:

smiley Ask no more. Your boy has been busy as hell. Hehe.
Hmmm!
It's aiit then. I'll ask no more
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 06, 2013
leggo: Lol at the comments, especially the one that says people admire gays for their intelligence..
i didn't know homsexuality boosted intelligence and that all gays are brilliant..
There are as many foolish heteros as there are homos..
so pls stop overestimating your worth
On this Continent,For some reason,there are not so many gay people in the poverty stricken rural regions but come to the wealthy ones all of a sudden a quarter is LGBT.?Ok I assume rural gays do not know the label'gay' but still:On average gays are wealthier.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 06, 2013
A.I have learnt on this forum.Nigerians are Homophobic.And unlike Stormfront,such Nigerians are the majority.
Could somebody tell me how Homophobia is any different from RacismBoth are religiously sanctioned(in Christianity,Judaism and Islam) practices enforced upon on certain minorities,the former based on Race and the latter on sexual orientation.
B.Gay people do not give birth to gay children.90% of all Gay persons have straight parents.
C.Some people choose to be gay,but the vast majority don't.Nature is not perfect and variations occur in all species.Humans are just part of the 3000 animal species that have homosexual /bisexual members among them.
Please.Don't bring the 'Christianity and Islam says it is wrong' argument.In both the Bible and Quran:Fornication has been punished several more times with more severe methods than Homosexuality ever was.
And Nigeria has a Christian and Muslim minority.The vast majority are Hypocrites.How safe is Lagos.Or is it Christian to hijack,steal,rob and kill??How about the ethnic cleansing in Central Nigeria and the weekly bombings in the North??
How many Nigerians have died because Two men are busy widening each other's asshole circumference?
Now how many Nigerians have died in the trap of Poverty that has been permanently entrenched by the corrupt system that is in place
You are so enthusiastic in wanting to lynch gays who have done nothing negative in society but not the Politicians who are slowly killing Nigeria?Misplaced priorities.!!!
Finally:How boring are your sex lives that you have to discuss the sex lives of others??

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 7:34am On Dec 06, 2013
GERALD710: A.I have learnt on this forum.Nigerians are Homophobic.And unlike Stormfront,such Nigerians are the majority.
Could somebody tell me how Homophobia is any different from RacismBoth are religiously sanctioned(in Christianity,Judaism and Islam) practices enforced upon on certain minorities, the former based on Race and the latter on sexual orientation.
B.Gay people do not give birth to gay children.90% of all Gay persons have straight parents.
C.Some people choose to be gay,but the vast majority don't.Nature is not perfect and variations occur in all species.Humans are just part of the 3000 animal species that have homosexual /bisexual members among them.
Please.Don't bring the 'Christianity and Islam says it is wrong' argument.In both the Bible and Quran:Fornication has been punished several more times with more severe methods than Homosexuality ever was.
And Nigeria has a Christian and Muslim minority.The vast majority are Hypocrites.How safe is Lagos.Or is it Christian to hijack,steal,rob and kill??How about the ethnic cleansing in Central Nigeria and the weekly bombings in the North??
How many Nigerians have died because Two men are busy widening each other's asshole circumference?
Now how many Nigerians have died in the trap of Poverty that has been permanently entrenched by the corrupt system that is in place
You are so enthusiastic in wanting to lynch gays who have done nothing negative in society but not the Politicians who are slowly killing Nigeria?Misplaced priorities.!!!
Finally:How boring are your sex lives that you have to discuss the sex lives of others??

You are a person!

That is your grounds of comparing homosexuality to racism?

On those grounds, you can as well compare paedophilia and necrophilia to racism too.

Moronic cretins that do no understand the logical grounds of the steeeewpid arguments they make.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by 2sa2: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
GERALD710: A.I have learnt on this forum.Nigerians are Homophobic.And unlike Stormfront,such Nigerians are the majority.
Could somebody tell me how Homophobia is any different from RacismBoth are religiously sanctioned(in Christianity,Judaism and Islam) practices enforced upon on certain minorities,the former based on Race and the latter on sexual orientation.
You do not make sense, sorry.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by lynk106: 4:35am On Dec 07, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

If pro-gay folks like you are smug with drawing parallels between SSM and inter-racial marriages. Then anti-gay folks are hljustified in drawing parallels to deviancies or arrangements such as inc€$t, p€dophilia, b€$tiality, polygamy etc to make their point of drawing a line when it comes to sexual behaviours and marriages and their acceptability within society. The only parallel you have is the marital discrimination based on race. We OTOH have discrimination based on the no of spouses, the age of spouses, the species of spouse, the relation of spouse. Do you by any means think society's treatment of such arrangements discriminatory ? Why so ? And why should your arrangement same-sex marriage take precedence ?

you make no sense. The point of the matter is that 50 yrs ago, inter-racial marriages were also compared to bestiality!!
the only difference is that times have changed. 50 yrs from now, we will probably see a gay president of the US.

besides, polygamy is still legal in many societies. including Nigeria. so what's your point? at least 80% of Nigerian senators have either multiple wives or mistresses.also, old men still sleep with young women in droves. go and look at the nigerian college campuses. how is this different from ped.ophilia?

As long as they are men and they are rich, they are free to do whatever they wish in naija.
society tend to prey on the powerless.

Fela married 30 women in one day and was physically abusive toward them. yet he sang about colonization and police brutality. To him, women don't count as people deserving of respect and dignity. in the same way a lot of nigerians also think of gays.

many people have animals as pets that even share d same bedroom. they kiss their pets and treat them like human beings. maybe we should make it illegal for people to keep animals as pets because it leads to bestiality? This is a more logical argument than comparing homosexuality to bestiality IMO. but of course bigotry will cause people to make the most stupid arguments to justify their senseless hatred.
-----

DISCRIMINATION
(Age, Race, Sex, National Origin, Religion, Disability, Pregnancy, Medical Condition, Marital
Status, Se[size=1pt].[/size]xual Orientation)
It is an unlawful ... practice to discriminate against any person because of that person's age,
race, gender, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy,
marital status or se[size=1pt].[/size]xual orientation

The developed world is on the right track.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by lynk106: 5:20am On Dec 07, 2013

having a pet in Nigeria may soon be considered illegal because it promotes bestiality and is a "western import"
can't wait till a fews decades from now when we will be discussing animal rights. hahahaha
Africa is always 100yrs behind the rest of the world.

goodluck to families who decide to have pets instead of breeding a plethora of children. I remember my oyinbo classmate who was mourning d death of his dog pet of 12yrs. he would probably be stoned to death in naija for bestiality. LOL

mark my words, this will be the big debate in a few decades (or less) to come. pet owning families in Africa will be persecuted.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by lynk106: 5:29am On Dec 07, 2013
"ANC President Jacob Zuma continues to fan the flames of racial division. Last December, he admonished black South Africans for being dog owners, saying that doing so amounts to copying white culture. Zuma’s office contended the message was aimed at ”the need to decolonize the African mind post-liberation.”
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/arnold-ahlert/the-gruesome-reality-of-racist-south-africa/

hahah what did I say?
as more and more people own pets and these people openly care for their pets, the backlash will increase.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2013
lynk106:

having a pet in Nigeria may soon be considered illegal because it promotes bestiality and is a "western import"
can't wait till a fews decades from now when we will be discussing animal rights. hahahaha
Africa is always 100yrs behind the rest of the world.

goodluck to families who decide to have pets instead of breeding a plethora of children. I remember my oyinbo classmate who was mourning d death of his dog pet of 12yrs. he would probably be stoned to death in naija for bestiality. LOL

mark my words, this will be the big debate in a few decades (or less) to come. pet owning families in Africa will be persecuted.

You really are a pure unadulterated person!

You frequently speak not even off tangent but by creating a new level of gibberish.

You are not only a poof, you sure are a mental patient.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 07, 2013
Sagamite:

You really are a pure unadulterated person!

You frequently speak not even off tangent but by creating a new level of gibberish.

You are not only a poof, you sure are a mental patient.
If you do not understand what she wrote, why not look away? She made some intelligent points, yet you call her a mental patient?

You must accept that you cannot compete with her in terms of presenting a sound argument, with sufficient all- round articulation. You have been playing catch up ever since this argument started, yet you some how manage to come back to call people 'person'. Pray, is that all you learnt in your UK ? I fear
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2013
Johnpaul88: If you do not understand what she wrote, why not look away? She made some intelligent points, yet you call her a mental patient?

You must accept that you cannot compete with her in terms of presenting a sound argument, with sufficient all- round articulation. You have been playing catch up ever since this argument started, yet you some how manage to come back to call people 'person'. Pray, is that all you learnt in your UK ? I fear

You are a person!

In your AIDS-infested world, mental patient-formulated conjectures are sound arguments. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"Having a pet will soon be considered illegal in Africa because it promotes bestiality": AIDS-brain declares "That is a sound argument and an intelligent point"! grin

Pure person!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

In your AIDS-infested world, mental patient-formulated conjectures are sound arguments. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"Having a pet will soon be considered illegal in Africa because it promotes bestiality": AIDS-brain declares "That is a sound argument and an intelligent point"! grin

Pure person!
I find nothing unsound about that argument. Infact with the pace of backwardness that is fast gaining ground in Nigeria & in extension, Africa, that is the only outcome.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 11:25am On Dec 07, 2013
Johnpaul88: I find nothing unsound about that argument. Infact with the pace of backwardness that is fast gaining ground in Nigeria & in extension, Africa, that is the only outcome.

That is why I have no doubt you are a person!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sagamite:

That is why I have no doubt you are a person!
Ogbeni if you have an opinion, just say jare
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
Johnpaul88: Ogbeni if you have an opinion, just say jare

I don't exchange opinions with fucktards. There brain is not strong enough to process it.

If you were not a person, you would have noticed that trait.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sagamite:

I don't exchange opinions with fucktards. There brain is not strong enough to process it.

If you were not a person, you would have noticed that trait.
Very well then

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by beryl04(m): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

That is your grounds of comparing homosexuality to racism?

On those grounds, you can as well compare paedophilia and necrophilia to racism too.

Moronic cretins that do no understand the logical grounds of the steeeewpid arguments they make.

Trust me dude,there's no gainsaying who d real slowpoke is here.ur arguments are as daft as that of any commoner on d streets of lagos.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by beryl04(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
Johnpaul88: If you do not understand what she wrote, why not look away? She made some intelligent points, yet you call her a mental patient?

Laugh wan kee me!loolz.can't stop laughing .
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
beryl04:

Trust me dude,there's no gainsaying who d real slowpoke is here.ur arguments are as daft as that of any commoner on d streets of lagos.

You are a person!

An AIDS-infected dimwit cannot know what a good argument is.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

An AIDS-infected dimwit cannot know what a good argument is.
Guy your mind is just as arid as a desert. Don't you bother to improve it?
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
Johnpaul88: Guy your mind is just as arid as a desert. Don't you bother to improve it?

This is coming from a person that thinks his AIDS-infected deviant ally's conjecture is sense?

Cretinous person! grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by beryl04(m): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sagamite:

This is coming from a person that thinks his AIDS-infected deviant ally's conjecture is sense?

Cretinous person! grin

Imbecilic comments coming from this m. Oron.he's graduated to 'AIDS-infected nonsense'
One doesn't need glasses to see u are daft and lack sound logical reasoning.really,the only reason we still entertain u is for d amusement.so go on and make us laugh,black monkey feeling funky.
I've asked u b4,when are u gonna leave that your toilet cleaning job and come back to ur naija haven?surely, the fumes from those toilets is damaging some of your brain cells.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory / BREAKING: Britain’s US Ambassador Resigns after Trump spat / President Trump Releases Video Statement From Hospital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.