Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,325 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU (29726 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Detailed Analysis Of The Russian-ukrainian's Imbroglio And The Eu's Part In It / Afrikaner Family File For Asylum In U.s Citing Racism In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2013
stoned:
how is this suppose to be his business? who cares ?

Help me ask am o

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by MagicBishop: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2013
masonkz:

Good for you. Keep on phucking away for all I care. None of my damn business. undecided

Not all gay people are obsessed with se.xx. Get that into your skull.

And once more, mind your damn business.

I know u have aids now plus 2nd stage syphilis and hepatitis. Gonorrhea and herpes will be like a common cold for you
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2013
Magic Bishop:

no u are not. u r clapped out and dying of aids and guilt

CDC: 94 to 95 Percent of HIV Cases Among Young Men Linked to Gay Sex

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se

Drug Use "Seven Times Higher" Among Homosexuals
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html

Higher Risk of Mental Health Problems for Homosexuals
http://psychcentral.com/lib/higher-risk-of-mental-health-problems-for-homosexuals/0006527

HIV Among Homosexual and Bisexual Men
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/

Homosexual Men Have Fifty Times Higher Rate of AIDS
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence

Homosexuality: The Mental Illness That Went Away
http://behaviorismandmentalhealth.com/2011/10/08/homosexuality-the-mental-illness-that-went-away/#.UQi3X12lxQI

One in Five Homosexual, Bisexual Men in U.S. Cities Has HIV
http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/09/23/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923

The Removal of Homosexuality from the Psychiatric Manual
http://cssronline.org/CSSR/Archival/2001/Nicolosi_71-78.pdf

Report Finds Black Homosexual Males in U.S. Worst Hit By HIV-AIDS
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/report-finds-black-gay-males-us-worst-hit-161752246.html

Statistics on intimate Promiscuity Among Homosexuals
http://carm.org/statistics-homosexual-promiscuity

STD Facts - Syphilis & MSM
http://www.cdc.gov/std/Syphilis/STDFact-MSM-Syphilis.htm

Viral Hepatitis Populations - Men Who Have Sex with Men
http://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/Populations/msm.htm
Why did spare so much time to go to internet to dig out all these disjointed articles which are hardly an exclusive to gays only? Have you bothered to ask yourself why you were very willing to do that?
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 09, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Ode. All straight men love lesbos because they are into three-somes.
Besides Lesbians are not like u fagg0ts because they are highly monogamous unlike u fagg0ts that like browsing filthy stinky public toilets for multiple sex.

here check this link http://www.goatse.info/
ode she is a lady.
monogamy has nothing to do with your intimate orientation, it just depends on the individual u dig?

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 09, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Besides Lesbians are not like u fagg0ts because they are highly monogamous unlike u fagg0ts that like browsing filthy stinky public toilets for multiple sex.

LOL. Who do you think you're quoting? grin

GSKing I love it when you take them unaware.

And mr.bishop, don't go about believing all you read about online. We aren't perverts. Some of us have never had se.xx before. And some of us are in exclusive relationships.

People can write whatever they want to online. If you really wanna do research, then go ask some real gay people about how they live their lives.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by MagicBishop: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2013
Johnpaul88: Why did spare so much time to go to internet to dig out all these disjointed articles which are hardly an exclusive to gays only? Have you bothered to ask yourself why you were very willing to do that?

Because it clearly shows how gay lifestyle can lead u to the grave.

The report is from medical stats compilled by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) in the U.S. and it indicts gays for most of the infectious disease spread and infection rates.

Thats why.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2013
Magic Bishop:

I know u have aids now plus 2nd stage syphilis and hepatitis. Gonorrhea and herpes will be like a common cold for you

Lol. Because you have all those doesn't mean we will. grin
Go treat your self.

Smh
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by MagicBishop: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2013
masonkz:

. If you really wanna do research, t[b]hen go ask some real gay people [/b]about how they live their lives.

smiley

that will be the day.

that will be like arranging a round table discussion with the roaches in my house
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by MagicBishop: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2013
masonkz:

Lol. Because you have all those doesn't mean we will. grin
Go treat your self.

Smh

u have been warned
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2013
Magic Bishop:

This is the reason why you continue to lose all your arguments against gays. You have no moral backing!

BTW Once i am off to Mallorca, i'll hardly care if you won or lost.

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2013
Magic Bishop:

that will be the day.

that will be like arranging a round table discussion with the roaches in my house

Till then, shut up and mind your damn business.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2013
Magic Bishop:

The report is from medical stats compilled by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) in the U.S. and it indicts gays for most of the infectious disease spread and infection rates.

Thats why.

ur ignorance is killing me.
gay orientation can not lead you to an every grave. unsafe sex can.
whether ur gay or straight unsafe sex can lead u to an every grave, re u that dull?

3 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by MagicBishop: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2013
Johnpaul88: This is the reason why you continue to lose all your arguments against gays. You have no moral backing!

BTW Once i am off to Mallorca, i'll hardly care if you won or lost.

I have never heard of lesbians spreading disease

I have never heard of lesbians r@ping little girls/women

I have never heard of lesbians dying of aids.

Thats why.

Lesbianism is not homosexuality.

If I was a woman I probably will be lesbian. Because women are awesome.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by GSKing: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2013
stoned:
ode she is a lady.
monogamy has nothing to do with your intimate orientation, it just depends on the individual u dig?

Lol, I love this! Actually burst his bubbles theregrin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by MagicBishop: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2013
stoned:

unsafe sex can.
whether ur gay or straight unsafe sex can lead u to an every grave, re u that dull?

Implying gay sex is even safe.

There is noting like safe sex when it comes to u fagg0ts.

I am sure u guys are already concocting another cocktail disease to spread with or without condoms.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 09, 2013
@Magic-Bishop, what possible tricks can we apply to catch dis homo guys? We need them in our prisons. Shld we pm them and pretend we're gays and follow up from there? grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by MagicBishop: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2013
RedBenson: @Magic-Bishop, what possible tricks can we apply to catch dis homo guys? We need them in our prisons. Shld we pm them and pretend we're gays and follow up from there? grin

Pray for them. They need God in their lives.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Thats why.

Mr Bishop, everything leads to grave. Death is inevitable to all that walk on two legs & that breaths. The reason they die does not make any difference.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2013
RedBenson: @Magic-Bishop, what possible tricks can we apply to catch dis homo guys? We need them in our prisons. Shld we pm them and pretend we're gays and follow up from there? grin

And you think gay people are so thirsty for online friends abi? undecided

Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by MagicBishop: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2013
Johnpaul88: Mr Bishop, everything leads to grave. Death is inevitable to all that walk on two legs & that breaths. The reason they die does not make any difference.

Yes but I will rather die peacefully in my bed surrounded by my all my kids and great grand kids.

At least, even if u survive to old age will there be any kids there for you?

You probably be surrounded by several dild0s since from the age of 40 u guys find it very difficult to find someone to bang u.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by GSKing: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Thats why.

If I was a woman I probably will be lesbian.
Because women are awesome.
You expect someone to feed your ignorance? Well, if there's one thing I'm sure about, it's thre fact that GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND!

@bolded, you are very stupiiidd for thinking you can use pretty words to patronize lesbians on nairaland!!!

we still think you are a discombobulated mountain goat.

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Thats why.

If I was a woman I probably will be lesbian. Because women are awesome.
And if you were a country, you'll be Nigeria! Because Nigeria is awesome!
Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by GSKing: 11:13am On Nov 09, 2013

I laughed hard at your unintelligence, chaiii, you think we don't have brains, abi? bazonji wan na ba!!!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by MagicBishop: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2013
GSKing:

@bolded, you are very stupiiidd for thinking you can use pretty words to patronize lesbians on nairaland!!!

its a fetish i am yet to realize.

interrupting two lesbos will they are at it and have them eat my c0ck

back off fagg0t
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Implying gay sex is even safe.

There is noting like safe sex when it comes to u fagg0ts.

I am sure u guys are already concocting another cocktail disease to spread with or without condoms.
You talk as though you have practiced it before. Please teach me. I have never done it before.
Gay is not about sex. It's about being happy and living a happy life with your dream guy!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by GSKing: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2013
Magic Bishop: ...interrupting two lesbos will they are at it and have them eat my c0ck
In your nightmarish fantasy land you call dream!

oh! this has been your wish ehn? excess blue film no good o
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by MagicBishop: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2013
Johnpaul88:
Gay is not about sex. It's about being happy and living a happy life with your dream guy!

Gay is not about sex? That's like saying war is not about killing.

DAFT PUNK u are.

GSKing:
In your nightmarish fantasy land you call dream!

oh! this has been your wish ehn? excess blue film no good o

better than jugglin balls in ur mouth and taking d1ck in ur a$$ any day
homo boy
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Pray for them. They need God in their lives.

But as u can see, thier agitation for freedom of gayism has defiled all prayers. Let's get them trapped abeg. We need them in prisons.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2013
masonkz:

And you think gay people are so thirsty for online friends abi? undecided

Mtcheew.

Online or offline, i can possibly get you trapped if i want to. You are not far from me. I bet u on that!

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2013
Magic Bishop:

i have a belief u are HIV positive as a result of ur past gay life, hence ur hatred.
Also, do u know that a popular basketballer his HIV positive, and guess what, he geos by almost the same name as ur monika, maybe he is ur role model?

1 Like

Magic Bishop:

Yes but I will rather die peacefully in my bed surrounded by my all my kids and great grand kids.

At least, even if u survive to old age will there be any kids there for you?

You probably be surrounded by several dild0s since from the age of 40 u guys find it very difficult to find someone to bang u.
You have no idea how i'll live my life. It's still young though, so i think i have plenty of time to figure out how everything will work out. But all i want is happiness and enjoyment!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by GSKing: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Gay is not about sex? That's like saying war is not about killing.

DAFT PUNK u are.

better than jugglin balls in ur mouth and taking d1ck in ur a$$ any day
homo boy
Lmao!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Putin Signs Law Mandating Twitter, Facebook, Others To Open Offices In Russia / Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman / 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.