Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU (29649 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Detailed Analysis Of The Russian-ukrainian's Imbroglio And The Eu's Part In It / Afrikaner Family File For Asylum In U.s Citing Racism In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
Danhumprey: Mtcheeeeeww. As if you are any better. If I should start pointing out all your grammatical blunders,you would hide your face in shame. Stop quoting me useless gay. angry
STFU dude! You have nothing to 'say' so just shut it!
BTW, i'm not gay buh whateverr
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by OCcool: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
Sagamite:

You mean people can't arrange to have their village people and neighbours stand over them with sticks pretending to be beating them and have some pictures taken with ketchup as blood? Then claim they were lynched, show some childhood scars of daddy's flogging and claim they could not go to the police station to get a report? grin grin grin grin grin

You think the family members, neighbours and villagers will not be willing to participate so when homeboy reaches Jand, he go remember them. grin
hahaha Its quite possible. You never can tell the length these people will go just 2 get a visa

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by akwunmi(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
Magic Bishop: why hide my post?

is because i mentioned how muslims are slowly but surely destroying Europe?
how 4not legalizing gay n lesbianism??..
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hmmmm...

I would have considered this, but not right now.

Need to make my money here first. Maybe I'll move over in my late twenties or early thirties.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by 617aircav: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Trust me. No straight dude will pretend to be gay for a second.

In some ways, I like this new immigration offer. We get rid of an increasing and disturbing fagg0t population and send it back to where the culture of butth0le surfing began

You can't be serious. If a Nigerian can go to India then he will have zero problem pretending to be gay to go to Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
wman:

I love your sarcasm man. Keep it up. This just shows that Nigerians are plain stupi.d.
So many things to worry about yet they choose to worry about two harmless men sleeping with each other in their personal room angry
angry
And the annoying thing be say, check their phone and their laptop you go see por.n with lesbians and threesom.es

Maybe they should tell me if lesbianism isn't homosexualism
also.

Sharaap Mr. Gay, if i catch u fuccking another man azzhole in this country, na roast i go roast u alive. grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
mko abiola: If I was d president,all gays wud b kept in d lion's den.

Aren't you in the Lion's den already? undecided
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
617aircav:

You can't be serious. If a Nigerian can go to India then he will have zero problem pretending to be gay to go to Europe.

Exactly how do you pretend to be gay?

I thought they said being gay is a western thing? Why would straight Nigerians then want to pretend to be gay just so they could escape the same country that they want gay people to leave? I don't get it.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
darkroll: Always amaze me how people judge what they dont understand . Seems like a lot of you will rather choose to harbour corruption , murder , theft , bad government but you ready to slay someone else sexual orientation cause it differs from yours .

Can you show where you moronically concluded people would rather choose those things you listed?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
Heliesha:
these is one of the most sensible post here,no one loves the thought and idea of freedom more than the white themselves infact they 're enslaved with the idea of freedom .but how come they come to africa and try to enforce the stupid gay right like we dont know wat we are doing.we africans are ruled by morals.the christain are against gay and homosexuality the muslims are practically homophobic even the traditional worshiper and herbalist see these as an abomination.so from where is this gayish attitude coming from, from atheist /free thinkers? They should be told there's no room for them here.so my advice for the homosexual is please leave these country, infact africa in general and go live with people of ur kind since there's an avenue.

Of course it is sensible to a person!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
OC cool: hahaha Its quite possible. You never can tell the length these people will go just 2 get a visa

I am a hollywood director-wannabe. I will help awon omoboys with movie production to get their asylum approved for a huge fee. grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
masonkz:

Exactly how do you pretend to be gay?

I thought they said being gay is a western thing? Why would straight Nigerians then want to pretend to be gay just so they could escape the same country that they want gay people to leave? I don't get it.
Do you really bother with people who doesn't know what they really want. It's obvious that everyone would want to leave this damn country for good. It's not comfortable to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Deschil: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
They will marry themselves sef, lol; 2 straight naija guys will be getting married so they can travel... Nigeria!!!
usmsam:
They've done it in the past. The clause in this new ruling is that the only countries that the rule applies to are those in which the gay people will be persecuted in. eg. Nigeria where being gay automatically gives you 14 years imprisonment.
All that remains now is for Nigerians to pretend to be gay so that they will ruin the whole thing. Mtschewww.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
Sagamite:

Can you show where you moronically concluded people would rather choose those things you listed?
But you are seen in all gay thread, condemning it with all you've got, as though it were your last. But the energy you dispense in other thread containing other problem of this country, is not half as much.
That tells alot about you.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
Johnpaul88: But you are seen in all gay thread, condemning it with all you've got, as though it were your last. But the energy you dispense in other thread containing other problem of this country, is not half as much.
That tells alot about you.

You are a person!

You think I am the type you can throw moronic conjectures against?

So I dispense less energy on corruption threads and incompetence threads?

Cretin!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You think I am the type you can throw moronic conjectures against?

So I dispense less energy on corruption threads and incompetence threads?

Cretin!

grin grin grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
masonkz:
grin grin grin

Some fucktards think they can throw moronic conjectures to suppress other people's views instead of providing logical arguments.

Any person that tries that shyt with me with see fire.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by laplace19(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
Thank God ooo......

I am beginning to know the gay-lussacs we have on nairaland from their comments....

Bikonu,ike m dikwa ocha oo grin grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
laplace19: Thank God ooo......

I am beginning to know the gay-lussacs we have on nairaland from their comments....

Don't be scared. Gay people don't go about looking for who to chook grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
its is actually very easy to know who is gay and who is not

they can use a lie detector test

and after that they pass gay pictures and scan your brain for areas that register sexu.al excitement, they can then repeat with unclad pics of ladies

if you fail, they kick your butt out so hard that forty gay c0kcs can fit in with ample room for more
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by zaandrew: 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
The response of people on this forum is all I need to understand that nigeria will never progres.

A nastion is judged how it treats it worst off.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
rigormortis: its is actually very easy to know who is gay and who is not

they can use a lie detector test

and after that they pass gay pictures and scan your brain for areas that register sexu.al excitement, they can then repeat with unclad pics of ladies

if you fail, they kick your butt out so hard that forty gay c0kcs can fit in with ample room for more

Then claim transexual or cross-dresser. grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
Sagamite:

Then claim transexual or cross-dresser. grin
from d foregoing, i come to d conclusion that you are bisex,bi-curious.
Need to notify my bf to stay away from you.
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Sagamite(m): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
#me@:

from d foregoing, i come to d conclusion that you are bisex,bi-curious.
Need to notify my bf to stay away from you.

From the conclusion, I come to a foregoing you are a person. grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
Sagamite:

From the conclusion, I come to a foregoing you are a person. grin
person?
Like seriously, is dat all uv got in ur arsenal sweerie??
U can do better, stop repeatn d same fn ova nd ova again.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by turl(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Trust me. No straight dude will pretend to be gay for a second.

In some ways, I like this new immigration offer. We get rid of an increasing and disturbing fagg0t population and send it back to where the culture of butth0le surfing began
lol look at this man.
you never jam desperado
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by OCcool: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2013

hahaha. U dey fear?
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hmm. Odikwa serious, oh.
Nke a siri ike.
Asylum for gays? Why do the Europeans desperately want an increase in the number of gay Africans? Why don't they bother about Asians?
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2013

Lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by GSKing: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
Chiamaka01: Hmm. Odikwa serious, oh.
Nke a siri ike.
Asylum for gays? Why do the Europeans desperately want an increase in the number of gay Africans? Why don't they bother about Asians?
Because Africans don't understand civilization... they can feign all intelligence but in truth, African authorities are still primitive!
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by kewen89(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
crackhaus:
grin grin grin
Good one!

I can see a lot of straight Nigerian dudes wearing coloured-skinny jeans, tightly-fitted shirts and funny hairstyles just to seem gay in the near future.
Oh wait a moment, aren't guys already doing that? I really don't think it'll be that easy seperating the gays from the straights seeing as guys these days are into the multicolored tight clothing. *sigh*
Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
RedBenson:

Ofcos i knew u would be here considering ur hell bent advocacy on other lesbian threads. Better port to UK now or we lych u when caught. grin

I swear na me go light the match grin grin grin grin grin grin I simply can't wait for that day grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Mali President Bah Ndaw, Prime Minister Moctar Ouane Resign / 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics / Global Network Of Sadistic Monkey Torture Exposed By BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.