Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter (30815 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Rocks Bum Short, Flaunts Cleavage / Sexy Yvonne Jegede Stuns In Bandage Dress (photos) / Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2013
mayapop: yes! grin cheesy

where issit? cheesy
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Danhumprey: 8:18am On Nov 08, 2013
god_of_music: Where did that Jegede girl go!!! I stopped watching Nollywood movies since I stopped seeing her on set. . . I mean, as men na. . . We need a B.reast and beautiful face like that to keep us glued to our screen angry

#TeamGOM
grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2013
Austeenx:

where issit? cheesy
chill grin It's Coming cheesy
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Danhumprey: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2013
olatomiwa: Jegede, I absolutely disagree with you. Jegede is an average actress while Nelson is a very good actress. There is no comparing the two. AND Nelson is soooooo se**y, she is hot!
Does she give you or.gasm when you watch her films? undecided
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Danhumprey: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2013
mayapop: cheesy you!
You! sad
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 08, 2013
mayapop: chill grin It's Coming cheesy

undecidedundecided
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by njuwo(m): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2013
olatomiwa: Jegede, I absolutely disagree with you. Jegede is an average actress while Nelson is a very good actress. There is no comparing the two. AND Nelson is soooooo se**y, she is hot!
Another lesbian on the run. No be me talk am, na ur comment talk am.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 08, 2013
Attention seeker, calling an attention seeker, attention seeker

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by RoyalPearl(f): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
So this lady just woke up one day and started ranting on about Yvonne Nelson Lol pot calling the kettle black.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Dannyvoltron(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
The title of dis film na yvonne and yvonne abi even even Weaveon and Weaveon
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
I don't know about acting, but Yvy Jegede has got better looking böôb$ than Nelson, if this pix is anything to go by! undecided undecided (#nohomo)

I can see the appropriate authorties have been alerted (Austeenx n co) so no need to call them here. wink wink
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by MrAboki: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dear God..

I thank you for creating 2 hands and Vaseline.
I also thank your for your Handwork in the life of Sister Jegede.. grin
I thank you for giving me eyes to behold your wonderful works on Sister Jegeda..

Annoint my hands with oil that they shall be strong and not weary..
Both the flesh and the spirit are willing and working together, they shall produce result..

Amen!!

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by nerodenero: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
Comparing the two picture, I guess Jegede killed it. She is more beautiful than the other wink
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
So basically, this obscure Yvonne girl decided to wake up one morning and accuse another person of doing the exact same thing she's doing? Can't blame her, she's also trying to be relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Desloaaa(f): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
Na wa o,.Could dis be Boobi
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Arosa(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
nerodenero: Comparing the two picture, I guess Jegede killed it. She is more beautiful than the other wink

Tar if I hear am again. angry
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Mujah1deen: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
Prostitute , woman of no virtues. See how she's exposing her flesh and boobs angry
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by MrAboki: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mujah1deen: Prostitute , woman of no virtues. See how she's exposing her flesh and boobs angry

Those are the works of Allah brother Mujahadeen..

We should give thanks for his works are beautiful and marvellous in our sights..

Allahu Akbar..

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by meetgaya: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
both of them were born to serve man's purpose. lol
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Forwetinnah: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Chai..Jegedes Selling point na Gobe. *na boobs dey for the goody bag*
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Mujah1deen: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Those are the works of Allah brother Mujahadeen..

We should give thanks for his works are beautiful and marvellous in our sights..

Allahu Akbar..
she must cover up, her future husband is the only one who has the right to see and appreciate What Allah gave her.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by blackgucci(m): 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
[size=15pt]milord mithinks the aggressor is strongly guilty of her own aspersions undecided undecided undecided [/size]

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
so u guys can show us bosoms but wont allow d word abi?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by donem: 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
Who's Yvonne Jegede? All d same who ever she is she sounds like the attention seeker in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by MrAboki: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mujah1deen: she must cover up, her future husband is the only one who has the right to see and appreciate What Allah gave her.

But Brother..

How do you expect her future husband to spot her when he cant see what is supposed to attract him to her?!

We need to stop this marriage by lucky deep.. Seeing is believing.. Many men and I are willing to marry her now if she will agree.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by MrAboki: 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ms_Steph: so u guys can show us bosoms but wont allow d word abi?

Wetin you dey talk sef?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by freecocoa(f): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
Jegede or whatever her name is, is the attention seeker here.

Is it Nelson's fault that your name was not the one in song? Women and jealousy.

Nelson abeg don't mind them, you are prettier,more talented and more famous so it dey pain her die, nonsense and condiments.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Arosa(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
donem: Who's Yvonne Jegede? All d same who ever she is she sounds like the attention seeker in my opinion.

Yvonne Jegede was the African Queen and girl of our dreams "about" ten years ago. She is also a very good actress. undecided
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
ooo boy seee boobz!!!!!!
[b][/b]
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by badmeat(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
Austeenx: Damn!

Can you see Jegede's cleavage?
grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by OCcool: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
Austeenx: Damn!

Can you see Jegede's cleavage?
where ur vaseline na, abi e don finish?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Mujah1deen: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki:

But Brother..

How do you expect her future husband to spot her when he cant see what is supposed to attract him to her?!

We need to stop this marriage by lucky deep.. Seeing is believing.. Many men and I are willing to marry her now if she will agree.
Allah knows best. Besides the parents of the husband will do that for him. You don't have to walk naked to get men's attention or get married.

Allah knows best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji / Temmie Ovwasa, YBNL Princess Wows In New Photos / Chizzy Alichi & Husband, Chike Ugochukwu Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.