Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter (30813 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Rocks Bum Short, Flaunts Cleavage / Sexy Yvonne Jegede Stuns In Bandage Dress (photos) / Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by warrikid(m): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
wetin dey worry una for this NL sef,i no even know who be YJ or YN out of dem two.
and una no go let person hear word cause of rubbish matter.
mtscheeeeeeeeew.
ok we don hear,wetin make we do now?
rubbisssssshhhhhhhhhh
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by OCcool: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki: Dear God..

I thank you for creating 2 hands and Vaseline.
I also thank your for your Handwork in the life of Sister Jegede.. grin
I thank you for giving me eyes to behold your wonderful works on Sister Jegeda..

Annoint my hands with oil that they shall be strong and not weary..
Both the flesh and the spirit are willing and working together, they shall produce result..

Amen!!

God dey soak ur cane inside kerosene

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Ijayzbrainz: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
Yvonne Nelson's face luks like the puff_puff in Tiwa Savage's tommy.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
Danhumprey: You! sad
undecided
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by freecocoa(f): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
OC cool: God dey soak ur cane inside kerosene
Lmao, kai nairalanders grin.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by pamesugar: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
Just passing by eeeeeeeeeh
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Lankaline(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
Did nelson really offended her in anyway,,wetin coin-sign her,,why she d drink para for anoda person headache,,abegi,,mk 5 knack jare,,
Nig vs 6-1,,,5pm,,that's a better news

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dat Yvonne Jegede's breasttt is something else.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Lankaline(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
warrikid: wetin dey worry una for this NL sef,i no even know who be YJ or YN out of dem two.
and una no go let person hear word cause of rubbish matter.
mtscheeeeeeeeew.
ok we don hear,wetin make we do now?
rubbisssssshhhhhhhhhh

Lol,,u don't know any of em?,haha,,k,do yu know Goodluck Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by igbeke: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
Vivly: That Jegede girl is damn pretty. Black is beautiful jare
u can say dat again and ahain and again.
really, she's a temptaion
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Lankaline(m): 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
olatomiwa: Jegede, I absolutely disagree with you.
Jegede is an average actress while Nelson is a very good
actress. There is no comparing the two. AND Nelson is
soooooo se**y, she is hot!

njuwo: Another lesbian on the run. No be me talk am, na ur comment talk am.

Lol,,obviously
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by igbeke: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
olatomiwa: Jegede, I absolutely disagree with you. Jegede is an average actress while Nelson is a very good actress. There is no comparing the two. AND Nelson is soooooo se**y, she is hot!
y all dos compliments?
na girl like u o.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by spade: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
I agree with those boooobs.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Shaanteel(f): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Two pRITI LADIES wit d xame name 1 is mOST Definitly mur matURD and dECENT dan the other nd dts jegeDe..vry decent..dnt realy knw y nelxun goes nude evry nw nd dn she xhuld respect haxlf nudity aint d best way to kip ur career goin its a trait of harlotery..i xuport jegeDe
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by bigJoe25: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
Jegede pls shot up,u are no where 2 b compared 2 Nelson,she is far far better than u in acting

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Danhumprey: 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki: Dear God..

I thank you for creating 2 hands and Vaseline.
I also thank your for your Handwork in the life of Sister Jegede.. grin
I thank you for giving me eyes to behold your wonderful works on Sister Jegeda..

Annoint my hands with oil that they shall be strong and not weary..
Both the flesh and the spirit are willing and working together, they shall produce result..

Amen!!

grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by asanchez(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
Becqueen: Na rily toh!
abi
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by iykemega(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
naijadiva6: http://www.yeoal.com/2013/11/tweetfightyvonne-jegede-says-she-is.html

Oh my!!Another day, another drama on Twitter....not that I am complaining.These celebs keep us entertained, for free :-). Today's episode of #TweetFight is between Yvonne Jegede and Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson.

Apparently, Jegede (and sooooooooo many Nigerian celebs :-) ) do not like Yvonne Nelson and Jegede is not afraid to air her dislike for the actress.

Is her anger justified.....Do you guys agree with her though?
...whats hers....yvonne nelson is ghud...i havent heard your name yet,,,whenever the name yvonne is mentioned...the next name that pops up is nelson.....yvonne jegede,,,,combat insecurity and not NELSON

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: Jegede or whatever her name is, is the attention seeker here.

Is it Nelson's fault that your name was not the one in song? Women and jealousy.

Nelson abeg don't mind them, you are prettier,more talented and more famous so it dey pain her die, nonsense and condiments.
don't u think we guys should be the one to judge the way they both look?based on their appearance I don't know that jegede before but I must confess she is hotter than vvone nelson abi wetin dem dey call am,both of them are attention seekers but that nelson seek more attention,u need to see all her tweets and her interviews then u will know what am saying,I could remember the day she came to the industry nite and adam of sound-city simply asked is she enjoying her stay in nigeria next thing she starts responding by mentioning all the good time she had with ice-prince and some other naija celebrities and adam responded I need a yes or no answer!!u need to see the way people around there was laughing at her stupidity.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Dannylux: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
--
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by IAMBREEZY: 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ok
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by Parisfran(f): 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
mayten30: don't u think we guys should be the one to judge the way they both look?based on their appearance I don't know that jegede before but I must confess she is hotter than vvone nelson abi wetin dem dey call am,both of them are attention seekers but that nelson seek more attention,u need to see all her tweets and her interviews then u will know what am saying,I could remember the day she came to the industry nite and adam of sound-city simply asked is she enjoying her stay in nigeria next thing she starts responding by mentioning all the good time she had with ice-prince and some other naija celebrities and adam responded I need a yes or no answer!!u need to see the way people around there was laughing at her stupidity.

My Brother thank you oh. That girl is basking in unnecessary attention.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by iphedahyor(m): 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
god_of_music: Where did that Jegede girl go!!! I stopped watching Nollywood movies since I stopped seeing her on set. . . I mean, as men na. . . We need a B.reast and beautiful face like that to keep us glued to our screen angry

#TeamGOM
u again,now I knw d reason y u were used and dumped in a dry gutter
But true true dat breast bad o,see as my D dey rise
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by MrAboki: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
OC cool: God dey soak ur cane inside kerosene

Does the word Apamini & Chucky mean anything to you?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter by boniflex(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) / Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night / Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.