Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

I Need A Web Designer Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Web Designer Urgently (644 Views)

Web Designer Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment / Web Designer Urgently Needed! / Forum Designer Urgently Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Web Designer Urgently by robzyone: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2013
I am a developer, i am not so good in design. I have some jobs to submit in 2 weeks time, i am in need of a web designer who is good in html, css and js. It will be preferable if the person has worked with MVC before. Plus the relationship will continue as i will always give you design jobs. If interested send your cv and links to at least three (3) sites you have designed to robzyone@yahoo.com. Please send works you did the HTML and CSS.
Re: I Need A Web Designer Urgently by decoslim(m): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2013
robzyone: I am a developer, i am not so good in design. I have some jobs to submit in 2 weeks time, i am in need of a web designer who is good in html, css and js. It will be preferable if the person has worked with MVC before. Plus the relationship will continue as i will always give you design jobs. If interested send your cv and links to at least three (3) sites you have designed to robzyone@yahoo.com. Please send works you did the HTML and CSS.

i am good with html, css,...

you can see my completed project here:-http://dswebstudios.com/completed-projects

i use wordpress to design them

if you just want an html and css website i can still do it.
Re: I Need A Web Designer Urgently by robzyone: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2013
deco_slim:

i am good with html, css,...

you can see my completed project here:-http://dswebstudios.com/completed-projects

i use wordpress to design them

if you just want an html and css website i can still do it.

How good is your javascript. Can you do form verification with Javacript or jquery.
Re: I Need A Web Designer Urgently by muyimagic(m): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2013
We are Nigeria fastest growing web design company, we design your website for almost free the price. With great on site SEO back end. visit us today www.webpadi.com
Re: I Need A Web Designer Urgently by robzyone: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2013
muyi magic: We are Nigeria fastest growing web design company, we design your website for almost free the price. With great on site SEO back end. visit us today www.webpadi.com

Can i see at least three websites you did recently that you did d css, html and js?
Re: I Need A Web Designer Urgently by afridigit(m): 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
I sent you a mail. Please respond
Re: I Need A Web Designer Urgently by Successguilders: 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
robzyone:

How good is your javascript. Can you do form verification with Javacript or jquery.
i can validate a form with, Jqurrey, javascript, php and html5(live form validation) here is my recent works

www.glorymfb.com

www.ccapexinvest.com(pls view by 15 nov will upload my files by then)
emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Web Designer Urgently by guru01(m): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
Sent you an email sir.
Re: I Need A Web Designer Urgently by talk2D: 8:47am On Nov 09, 2013
I can get you good designs in PSD

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need A Website...the Power Of A Successful Business / A Competent Website Developer Needed In Lagos / Awoof! Design, Develop And Launch Your Website For Absolutely Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.