Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Check Out This Hyip Site I Created For An International Client - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check Out This Hyip Site I Created For An International Client (828 Views)

How To Make Money From Membership Site (I Will Set It Up For You) / Get A Hyip Site Of Your Own Gold Coder Script For Sale / Real Estate Developers Site I Recently Did. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Hyip Site I Created For An International Client by astronautog(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
Please note my work is to do the programming and setup I have nothing to do with the site the after!!!I don't advise you to invest in any hyip!!
Am a programmer that's how I make a living!!
Check the site out globaleasttrading.com
I was paid $1200 for my work including hosting
Like to own a site like that contact me
Re: Check Out This Hyip Site I Created For An International Client by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
Proof that u developed this !!! ....cause i can jes go online search for website and put link here that i developed !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin we are not mumu here !!!! .... show proof smiley
astronautog: Please note my work is to do the programming and setup I have nothing to do with the site the after!!!I don't advise you to invest in any hyip!!
Am a programmer that's how I make a living!!
Check the site out globaleasttrading.com
I was paid $1200 for my work including hosting
Like to own a site like that contact me
Re: Check Out This Hyip Site I Created For An International Client by astronautog(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
I didn't post to start up an argument of whether I developed it or not!!so if you like believe it or not!!hyip is sumtin you don't reveal information regarding owners and developers because of the motive so all I can tell is the work was made easy with a gold coder script
Re: Check Out This Hyip Site I Created For An International Client by sisqology(m): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
*shakes my head and walks away*
Re: Check Out This Hyip Site I Created For An International Client by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2013
de site its down
Re: Check Out This Hyip Site I Created For An International Client by astronautog(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2013
that one no concern me again i have finish my business
Re: Check Out This Hyip Site I Created For An International Client by BluStreak(m): 11:54am On Nov 15, 2013
Do u have another site you built that I can see? I want to setup an ecommerce site and I am looking at handing the job out to a reliable hand. I don't want no cut&paste Drupal or Magneto or WP patch up in the name of a site.
Re: Check Out This Hyip Site I Created For An International Client by astronautog(m): 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
BluStreak: Do u have another site you built that I can see? I want to setup an ecommerce site and I am looking at handing the job out to a reliable hand. I don't want no cut&paste Drupal or Magneto or WP patch up in the name of a site.
I sent you a pm

(1) (Reply)

$9.99/month Unlimited Hosting || Cpanel/whm Reseller Hosting $5.99/month / Start Up "9JAHOSTER.COM" / WEBLOOKS.CSS A New Way To Design+develop Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.