Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Are There Anything Impressive In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There Anything Impressive In Nigeria? (515 Views)

7 Impressive Ways President Jonathan Fought Corruption (No. 3 May WOW You) / Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? / Akwa Ibom State Set To Be The First Fully Developed State- Impressive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Anything Impressive In Nigeria? by MSB365(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nigeria is a country, where there is/are nothing good at all. Please do not abuse me but critise my view at the end.
Apparently, the following points are few among numerous points that actually prompted my action and reaction.

* Accident claims lives on Nigeria roads as a result of NOT motorable roads.
* Policemen kill inocent souls unjustly and there is nobody dare question their actions.
* Education, Aviation and other sectors in Nigeria are down yet politicials are preparing for 2015 election.
*When issues that concern masses are being discussed by the representatives , Nigeria is being compared with other underdeveloped countries, such issues will be delayed or forgotten but when the issues that concern politicians are discussed, Nigeria will be compared with USA, it will be executed without waste of time.
* When the politicians loot public money, they are set free without any itching but when graduates join bad gangs and robbed, their faces litter the crime fighter shows on nigerian television.
* Rape cases are rampants in the society and it is always between the unthinkable age range, e.g a 35yrs old man rapes a 5yrs old girl or a pastor rapes a lady during deliverance etc.
* Money ritual is the order of the day among Nigeria youth,which has increase the death tolls among youth and left the old to mourn the death of the youngs.
* Churches and mosgues are found in nook and cranny of nigeria streets yet the number of outrageous crimes increases, indecent dressings are uncontrollable, immoralities are countless etc
* Cars involve in accident, Aircrafts crash and ships or boats capsized, no route is safe, all are life endangered zones.
* The young and energetic citizens are deny opportunity to work while the old and weak refused to stop working....the rich become richer and poor become poorer.

The lists or points are endless. The more l think, the more the points are . I might be wrong but stand to be corrected, it is obvious that there are nothing impressive in Nigeria,If there, what are they?

From the desk of MSB school of thought.
Re: Are There Anything Impressive In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
MSB365: Nigeria is a country, where there is/are nothing good at all. Please do not abuse me but critise my view at the end.
Apparently, the following points are few among numerous points that actually prompted my action and reaction.

* Accident claims lives on Nigeria roads as a result of NOT motorable roads.
* Policemen kill inocent souls unjustly and there is nobody dare question their actions.
* Education, Aviation and other sectors in Nigeria are down yet politicials are preparing for 2015 election.
*When issues that concern masses are being discussed by the representatives , Nigeria is being compared with other underdeveloped countries, such issues will be delayed or forgotten but when the issues that concern politicians are discussed, Nigeria will be compared with USA, it will be executed without waste of time.
* When the politicians loot public money, they are set free without any itching but when graduates join bad gangs and robbed, their faces litter the crime fighter shows on nigerian television.
* Rape cases are rampants in the society and it is always between the unthinkable age range, e.g a 35yrs old man rapes a 5yrs old girl or a pastor rapes a lady during deliverance etc.
* Money ritual is the order of the day among Nigeria youth,which has increase the death tolls among youth and left the old to mourn the death of the youngs.
* Churches and mosgues are found in nook and cranny of nigeria streets yet the number of outrageous crimes increases, indecent dressings are uncontrollable, immoralities are countless etc
* Cars involve in accident, Aircrafts crash and ships or boats capsized, no route is safe, all are life endangered zones.
* The young and energetic citizens are deny opportunity to work while the old and weak refused to stop working....the rich become richer and poor become poorer.

The lists or points are endless. The more l think, the more the points are . I might be wrong but stand to be corrected, it is obvious that there are nothing impressive in Nigeria,If there, what are they?

From the desk of MSB school of thought.

Nothing you have listed is exclusive to Nigeria;in fact;I cannot find one in which Nigeria is the worst; There are lots of Things impressive about Nigeria,and even if you cannot think of one,why not make it your Goal to do something "Impressive" Nigeria can be associated with? If everyone in those Countries you envy had your Kind of Mentality,I daresay there would be nothing to envy about hem today.

#BeTheChangeYouWantToSee .
Re: Are There Anything Impressive In Nigeria? by MSB365(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2013
koonbey:

Nothing you have listed is exclusive to Nigeria;in fact;I cannot find one in which Nigeria is the worst; There are lots of Things impressive about Nigeria,and even if you cannot think of one,why not make it your Goal to do something "Impressive" Nigeria can be associated with? If everyone in those Countries you envy had your Kind of Mentality,I daresay there would be nothing to envy about hem today.

#BeTheChangeYouWantToSee .

Well, u hav spoken but failed to answer my question........."if yes, what are the impressive things in nigeria".......b4 u can criticise my view, mention one or two things to change my orientation...simple as dat.......anyway, am not a critic but lover of 9ja.

I admitted that there are impressive things but WHAT ARE THEY ?

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Demand An Unreserved Apology From Obi And Obiano For The Uke Incident / Mrglobe: Be Careful What You Say, Compare State And Budget-musiwa / Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.