Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

How Can I Get The Annual Reports Of Nigerian Companies? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get The Annual Reports Of Nigerian Companies? (3602 Views)

Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies / 20 Nigerian Companies In Forbes Top 25 Companies In West Africa / Annual Reports For Listed Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get The Annual Reports Of Nigerian Companies? by CrudeOil2(m): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2008
-
Re: How Can I Get The Annual Reports Of Nigerian Companies? by larez(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2008
That could be a very hard question to answer. My experience since returning to Nigeria, after 26 years in the U.S. seems to imply that most Nigerian companies are run mob style. As we can all openly see, our legislators are fighting arms and teeth to prevent the freedom of information bill from passing. But here are a few hints: If it's a major company being run at the level of International Corporations, then they will probably have information on their website. If the company is registered in other countries like the USA or South Africa, then you may try the equivalence of the SEC in the United States. SEC is the Securities and exchange commission, which has a website. You will find publicly listed company finances there. Note that companies have to provide accurate information in their filings or else, they will be heavily sanctioned. Do we have any checks and balances in Nigeria that can be trusted?
Re: How Can I Get The Annual Reports Of Nigerian Companies? by lupet(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2008
i pray god to help our counrty our leaders are lying t
o us in every way they are not to be trusted but let us learn to ask question .
Re: How Can I Get The Annual Reports Of Nigerian Companies? by ayo2pec(m): 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2008
Most corporate organisations especially PLC usually update their website,check financial report, website of CBN Nigeria Stock Exchange and SEC can also be helpful. Best of luck
Re: How Can I Get The Annual Reports Of Nigerian Companies? by Mustay(m): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2008
sites that are hardly updated

(1) (Reply)

How To Startup A Zobo Business....see Tips Here / Job Vacancies Available (get Self-emlpoyed Mtn Online Job) / Most Profitable Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.