Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,627 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Gej's Scorecard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Scorecard (588 Views)

President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard / The Scorecard Of our economy for the past 15 years according To IMF / Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej's Scorecard by psucc(m): 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hello NLers, congratulations!!!!!!!!! GEJ's leadership is really making progress. Nation's cup and U-17 world cup.
If other sectors can attain this feat, Nigeria will be great once again.
Re: Gej's Scorecard by Fulaman198(m): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
psucc: Hello NLers, congratulations!!!!!!!!! GEJ's leadership is really making progress. Nation's cup and U-17 world cup.
If other sectors can attain this feat, Nigeria will be great once again.

I admit that no president is perfect, he is better than Yar'adua but he still has not done anything about Boko Haram who have caused the deaths of numerous Muslims and Christians, I mean what is this:

http://labarai.com/extremists-gun-7-civilians-nigerian-mosque/

He needs to toughen up. If I were to give him a scorecard right now, I would give him a C (and I think I'm being generous). Football is not the only thing that is important to Nigerians. People need jobs, the whole country needs equality, people need to have electricity available to them 24/7 and 365 days a year. Football is not the only thing that determines a good leader.
Re: Gej's Scorecard by psucc(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2013
@ Fulaman, yes I must agree that a lot need be done but we will also agree that building takes time. Indeed, one of the cardinal problems facing GEJ's tenure is insecurity. I must say that he must approach it with caution as some are sabotaging his effort. The problem in the power sector is also a sabotage from Generator importers who see their personal interest than collective. Hopefully, this will be over. Well, employment? I'm still searching for one since 2009.
Re: Gej's Scorecard by Fulaman198(m): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2013
psucc: @ Fulaman, yes I must agree that a lot need be done but we will also agree that building takes time. Indeed, one of the cardinal problems facing GEJ's tenure is insecurity. I must say that he must approach it with caution as some are sabotaging his effort. The problem in the power sector is also a sabotage from Generator importers who see their personal interest than collective. Hopefully, this will be over. Well, employment? I'm still searching for one since 2009.

I pray that you find an excellent job soon best fitting for you

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Showdown: How Theymay Fare Tomorrow / What Do You Think About This Picture / The Yorubas Will Shock The North In 2015 - Senator Zwingina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.