Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? (3686 Views)

PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by egift(m): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
150percent!!

cheesy cheesy

33 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2015

22 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by olamieseun(m): 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
100%

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by egift(m): 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
And here is a video of Jonathan's supporter on ground. If you have not watch it yet, watch and share on social media - it is epic grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDAtLpywjtA

9 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by aliyusamaila52(m): 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
200%

17 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
97%. Atleast he didn't slum like Fayose wished.

19 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by akoraye(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
99%

15 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by lirusehn(m): 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

laafing out loud.

-0.99%.

ask someone who gives a spoon.

#winnersDontMakeNoise
#SaiGej
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
GMB doesn't av a problem with media, from all his interviews he sound so confident and knows exactly what he want to do, though he doesnt give statistics and made no huge promises like his predecessors. The problem of d country stems from CORRUPTION which was what exactly made GEJ fail as a president because I believe any nation could be threatened by security as we see in other developed country. America was, france and we know hear the news on ISIL. Mr president didnt show how well he his prepared to fight corruption, so presently the only man who has held so many offices without anyone to say he was corrupt should be given the chance to fight corruption.
Giving a mechanic a white cloth to wash will always end up sending someone to the market to get a new one. ai urge every nigerians to let us for once give this man a chance to show us what exactly made him want to be nigerian president at this age.
we have tried so many people on the account of what they give us few days to election, infact this election will be the first time I will be voting with my heart.
THANK YOU.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
I conclude 90%

Based on the following parameters:

1. Organisation of thoughts: 18%
2. Ability to take the "heat": 18%
3. Clarity of ideas: 18%
4. Time management:18%
5. Overall Delivery: 18%

Finally....... that he is heading to Nigeria for the final onslaught against PDP ...really made my day grin

God Bless Buhari.Amen

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by major466(m): 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
0%

5 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by wonlasewonimi: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
egift:
And here is a video of Jonathan's supporter on ground. If you have not watch it yet, watch and share on social media - it is epic grin grin grin

This is very sad. No idea why they are protesting.

20 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
I was hearing on radio bfor our office internet connection head correct my rating a poor 13%, look at the way he was mumbling. The way he. Answered questions by no means assertive. Always mumbling sometimes up to 8 seconds.

1 Like

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by StunningCEO: 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
100 per cent. classy man. grin

7 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by gen2briz(m): 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
99.9%

6 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by StunningCEO: 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
egift:

der r many of dem like dat shouting gej till nonsense here on Nairaland even doh dey r soakin garri overnite to eat. foolish pipul. angry angry angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by egokudiowomoney: 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
I was hearing on radio bfor our office internet connection head correct my rating a poor 13%, look at the way he was mumbling. The way he. Answered questions by no means assertive. Always mumbling sometimes up to 8 seconds.

before you rate Buhari's speech,kindly rate this your comment first.my own rating for you is 2%.

16 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by hammed007(m): 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
80%

he tried

Anyway i have decided

5 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by Rilwayne001: 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

der r many of dem like dat shouting gej till nonsense here on Nairaland even doh dey r soakin garri overnite to eat. foolish pipul. angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin indeed

3 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by olaboy001(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
"In Nigeria we have two economies. One for the few rich, the other for the masses who live in extreme poverty."

- Gen Buhari
150%

13 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by itetemi: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
the real campaign is just starting

3 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by reporter1: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
100 percent no doubt.

He articulated his points very well. And the answers to the questions were all bullseye.
Very impressed with GMB. The host even thanked him for being punctual and sticking to allotted time.
This is the kind of leader Nigeria needs not someone who has no regards for anything.

8 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by idumuose(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Egift,your efforts to project APC in good stead has failed.The only credible person in APC nairaland chapter,barcanista,has decamped.APC is dead already.

2 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
chai the ekiti thug and criminal go don get acute migraine ohhhhhhhhhhhh

5 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by dridowu: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
99.9%.

3 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by egift(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
idumuose:
Egift,your efforts to project APC in good stead has failed.The only credible person in APC nairaland chapter,barcanista,has decamped.APC is dead already.

Nigerians can see through your dark clouds of ignorance and mischief. Nigeria is on a March to turn a new leaf. Change is here to stay. Cheers!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2159932_buharichatham5_jpegaf4f9da0dd89523335a2f3927bc82938

Buhari is Man of the moment. Sai Buhari.

8 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by buskie13(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
what i keep wondering is if it's only this black attire he has....if my thought's right.,then it must be so dirty n smelly....

GEJ till Buhari wear better shirt
Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by Rilwayne001: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
idumuose:
[s] Egift,your efforts to project APC in good stead has failed.The only credible person in APC nairaland chapter,barcanista,has decamped.APC is dead already. [/s]

cry me a river.

barcanista and his crew can go to hell. angry

10 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by doctokwus: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
98.5%.
My takeaway was this:"I can't change my past,but can change the present and future".
That's classic!

11 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by sherrylo: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
GMB is always on point now

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Two Stubborn Men Block Each Other On A Road (photos) / If This Is True Nollywood, I Dont Want To Live In This Country Anymore / BUSTED: Senator Godswill Akpabio Attempts To Transfer Looted Funds From Dubai Bl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.