Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Apllying For Italian Visa After 2 Uk Denail - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Apllying For Italian Visa After 2 Uk Denail (1843 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Get An Italian Visa? / Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? / Italian Visa Application Procedures (2) (3) (4)

Apllying For Italian Visa After 2 Uk Denail by realcool: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2008
hello Niara land.i have a friend and he has applied for UK visa twice d he been refused twice.but he own his own company and he wants to apply for Italian visa just for holiday.he is using the same passport that has 2 UK denials.what are his chances.
Re: Apllying For Italian Visa After 2 Uk Denail by 8ball(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2008
realcool:

hello Niara land.i have a friend and he has applied for UK visa twice d he been refused twice.but he own his own company and he wants to apply for Italian visa just for holiday.he is using the same passport that has 2 UK denials.what are his chances.

Could u give details of the previous UK application.It may not feasible to acess his/her chances without this.
Re: Apllying For Italian Visa After 2 Uk Denail by funkybaby(f): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2008
realcool:

If i were in your friend's shoes, i will declare the old passport missing, get another fresh passport and then proceed to apply for the Italian visa.

Two UK visa denials on the passport does not look too good. If he gets the required documents and he meets the visa conditions, he could be lucky at the Italian embassy smiley
Re: Apllying For Italian Visa After 2 Uk Denail by realcool: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2008
funky he was denial because of the hotel booking that is all.he own his own biz and he not worried about been denail the UK visa he just want to be able to go for holiday.
Re: Apllying For Italian Visa After 2 Uk Denail by igbogolo: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2008
@ realcool

There is no way that ugly uk denial stamp wont have an effect on his application. My cousin was denied visa to the UK, when he applied to go to france he was asked why he was denied visa to uk, then he was denied visa to france too.

If your cousin isnt troubled about the denial, he may apply with the same passport. I know Italy needs money from tourism and all, and since your cousin isnt a woman( u know what i mean), im inclined they will grant him the visa. It might be good for him sef. UK is dry.

He might wish to engage a travel agent to assist him with hotel reservation and city guide/tour guide.
Re: Apllying For Italian Visa After 2 Uk Denail by brownbonno(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2008
Such a refusal stamp is an outdated practice and its totally wrong on the part of the embassy to give such a "mark" on the passport without a short reason for such a refusal.Such an applicant will be left to a tale of explanation to other consulate they go to.Legally,you can sue the embassy for such a mark on the passport when they equally give you a refusal letter(i don;t see a fair reason for such a stamp).Getting a new passport is waste of fund and the government resources.
Re: Apllying For Italian Visa After 2 Uk Denail by vikiviko(m): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2008
2UK refusal is not enough guarantee that afirst time italian application would be denied.
I have seen worse cases and they come out successful.
Go ahead and apply but be sure your every docs are original.

Digital Passport / Very Graphic Photos Accident In Delta That Killed 12 Passengers In A Bus / Amazing!: See One Of The Best Pictures Ever Taken.