Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

ASUU Strike: University Lecturers Meet On Monday To Decide If Strike Should Cont - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: University Lecturers Meet On Monday To Decide If Strike Should Cont (1135 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: University Lecturers Meet On Monday To Decide If Strike Should Cont by Ptoocool(m): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
The strike of Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has entered its fourth month, and lecturers of the government-owned universities will on Monday hold a referendum to make some decisions.

Local chapters of the Union in each campus have invited members for the crucial meeting during which they will be briefed on the outcome of the 13-hour long meeting ASUU Executives had with the President Goodluck Jonathan and other officials of the Federal Government.

The briefing will be followed by voting in favour or against the continuation of the strike.

Though some members of the union are still sceptical about the promise of the government, there are indications that the referendum will favour ending the strike.

According to a union member, referendum is always conducted before a strike is embarked upon or called off.

The ASUU embarked on a strike to demand the implementation of the 2009 agreement with government on July 1.

http://m.naij.com/news/51673.html
Re: ASUU Strike: University Lecturers Meet On Monday To Decide If Strike Should Cont by Gwekzy: 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeeeewwwwwww
Re: ASUU Strike: University Lecturers Meet On Monday To Decide If Strike Should Cont by Ellatyra(f): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Fake gist...strike is till nxt year gerrit?
Re: ASUU Strike: University Lecturers Meet On Monday To Decide If Strike Should Cont by wasak(m): 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
if they like they should meet in 2015
...e nor concern me...I'm getting fatter, fresher and richer @ home...
fuckasuu!
Re: ASUU Strike: University Lecturers Meet On Monday To Decide If Strike Should Cont by b3llo(m): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
Make man pikin cry If ASUU like mke dem no call off again

Re: ASUU Strike: University Lecturers Meet On Monday To Decide If Strike Should Cont by sylvar02(m): 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
wasak: if they like they should meet in 2015
...e nor concern me...I'm getting fatter, fresher and richer @ home...
fuckasuu!

Hmmm! And yu graduate same day with your first born

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: University Lecturers Meet On Monday To Decide If Strike Should Cont by wasak(m): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
sylvar02:

Hmmm! And yu graduate same day with your first born
what else? I've got no need to worry myself after four wasted months
Re: ASUU Strike: University Lecturers Meet On Monday To Decide If Strike Should Cont by walad4yhu(m): 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hmmmm! ASUU...mtchewww
Re: ASUU Strike: University Lecturers Meet On Monday To Decide If Strike Should Cont by dammzy: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2013
Whatever!!!!!!!! Mi wan do Christmas 4house Sha..........

(1) (Reply)

Oou Ago Iwoye 2014/2015 Admission Status / Typical Nigerian Mentality / Share Your Worst Secondary School Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.