Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG (57886 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by kado(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pls ASUU, don't call off the strike till Jan 1st. I need to make much dole this festive period!
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
ferdimako:

You're as bad as your lecturers..........why would they bother to improve? Look at your words.
bros we know say u study english for stanford
U wey sabi use word no b ur mate b seun, wat have achieved in ur miserable life with ur perfect use of word
D point is i passed a msg and it was well understood by even u, so wats ur stress
ABEG NA NAIJA B DIS LETS B REAL ABEG
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by deebrain(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
since our govt is sincere, i dont think we will have problems with this straight forward demand. Or do we have any course to worry, mr doyin okupe?
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
theoctopus:

Who told you ASUU wants to improve? Or maybe you mean improve their pockets with more dollars! cheesy
Allow him to rant, he is either one of d ASUU thieves, or his father is
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by patrickmuf(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
utumunta: This is what you get when you put extremists in positions of Authority. From Nasir Faggae, Kwankwaso, Ahmadinejad to Buhari, what we have are men who must have their way against he collective good of the people.
Nigerian students, whenever your lecturers decide to call off the strike and you get back to school; ensure that those lecturers who do not know what they teach, demand for monetary or sexual gratification, guilty of plagiarism and pretended intellectuals are exposed for the frauds that they are. It is high time they are held accountable and made to up their ante. Government cannot fulfill their own side of the bargain with the lecturers only for the students to be shortchanged by lecturers. Since ASUU is interested in arresting the decay in the education sector, let the students help and arrest the rot within their various universities. Say no to the culture of impunity pervading our universities, occassioned by the lecturers.
so buhari is in power? never knew...you dey mad ni?
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by tjoseph: 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
If you are interested in quality education in Indian Universities for degree courses(3 years duration with tuition as low as 800 to 1000 dollars) and IT courses contact trust4real1914@yahoo.com or call 08153593144.
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by lordkrato(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
Madawaki01: what is dis one saying??never knew pple can still be dis stewpid

hw can 86 people like such a comment, ahn. this counissues try has
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by networkrecharg: 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Nyesom Wike doesn't care about ASUU/Education sector... The Man is seriously making plans to take over from Gov.Ameachi.

Poor Nigeria students.

I don't blame ASUU , FG can't be trusted anymore with agreements.

Call me f u need an ASUU vacation Job or if u got a maid to hire our! 08032724753
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by alexleo(m): 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
theoctopus:

We will not support ASUU. they are on a cheap blackmail campaign

ASUU does not even need your support. They are already fighting and winning their battle as they ve always done over the years. Don't give yourself unneccessary feelings of being important to ASUU.
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by freeyayo(m): 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
These striking lecturers should know that after the government answer's them they had better increase the QUALITY of education and not just build hostels with it. They should throw away their old notes and give Nigerian students 21st century stuff.
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by ArabaONE: 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
2long!.......cnt waste ma tym readin wen am nt on cmpus
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by muredo(m): 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Kudos to ASUU,for the first time in history,they held FG ball in their hand,kasalla don burst,FG TI DA ORAN,I know FG AND MADAM NOA insincerity will not sign,imagine,that useless David mark insulting Onosode as novice to enter 2009 agreement,he must sign on behalf of senate
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by Miner13: 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Napoleondegreat: And tell me now that person that says ASUU is not an arm of the opposition party. What on earth could stop this people from telling the president that they need all Nigerians to sign their agreement with fg during the 13 hour meeting with Gej? Too Many questions are begging for answers in this ASUU/opposition gang-up against the fg and Nigerian students. 1 why were Nasir Fagae and co unable to take decisions on behalf of the people they claim to represent? 2 Why didn't he present the entire ASUU body to Gej since he cannot speak for them? 3 What is the need for his position if he can't take critical decisions in time of need?. 4 Do our various representatives in the national assembly come back to us each time a bill is to be passed in the house to ask for decision they should take on the bill? The fact that fagae and co failed to take decision for ASUU is a complete deception except to any mind that can't reason. If u quote me and talk rubish then God will handle ur affairs the way ASUU has handled Nigerian student for the past 4 months.
i dnt tink u knw d meaning of leadership.
Is leadership by dictatorship
did he jst rise up a day 2 bcom ASUU leader or ASUU body put him dia
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by Sagamite(m): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
sCun: When the strike is called off, do not be surprised if the schools start exams two weeks after without covering the course outlines. Some of these so called lecturers only lecture once in a semester, but when it is time for exams, their questions are there waiting for yoy. I know we love criticising the govt, but we need to hold our university lecturers to ransome too, they are by no means perfect. Infact, 50% of the problems in our universities can be traced to them.

sCun: Did you see where I wrote ''we need to hold them to ransome''? Or are you another of the brainless professors?

person, it is "ransom".

No point doing anything now, your lecturers and the Nigerian government have already destroyed your life. Your anatomical thinking faculty is dead as I have repeatedly proven on NL.
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by Olugbenger(m): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Sagamite:

person, it is "ransom".

No point doing anything now, your lecturers and the Nigerian government have already destroyed your life. Your anatomical thinking faculty is dead as I have repeatedly proven on NL.
You too wicked.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by Bolurx(m): 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
asanchez: season 3....in the tym of ASUU strike the destiny of nigerian uni rest on a shoulder of our leaders.....named FG

Ode!
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by josga: 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
let dm keep strikin while i keep makn money here http://PayLub.pw/?id=josef
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by onyeka205(m): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ifyikillz: I dont know about fg oo, buh u c dis lecturers i know dem wella,, there is nothing they will say dat can make me support their cause, because even if all d 2009 agreement are met, nothing good will come out of it.. Many of them are empty headed, most of my lecturers use out dated notes, some dont come to class at all, buh de will set exams, i ask some of my lecturers questions and they tremble, stammer even dodge d question . Tell me how all dis huge sums am hearing will change all of this,. The fact is u can't give wat u don't have. All this lecturers should be screened and when that is done u will find out dat 70 percent of them are incompetent..
Last bullet - these lecturers are not concerned about d students, e no concern them at all, its all about them, and dats wicked,. In my school i pay for ict, sport, blah blah blah, every session, these fees are fixed into d school fees, computer i no c, ordinary ball sef i no c, tell me what they do with all this money. I no fg aint sincere buh dis lecturers own na im worst pass, dem for talk say dem de find as dem go carry chop for d national cake instead of all dis poo. Abeg no vex if ur papa or mama na lecturer o, i just talk my mind
ITS BAD

All these things you mentioned did you pay them to the lecturers or the school authority? If ASUU members collect school fees in your school, I don't think that they do in other universities in Nigeria. Up to 70% of lecturers in your school are incompetent, what a pity. The implication is that they'll pass the incompetence to you and this is why ASUU is on strike, to be able to attract the best brains for your study. The best brains will not come unless there is condusive environment. But if I may ask, Which university do you attend? That university should be closed down if all you wrote here are true.
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by VICTOFX(m): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
kado: Pls ASUU, don't call off the strike till Jan 1st. I need to make much dole this festive period!
guy if any beta hustle dey 4 dis season, pleas cary ur boy along oh, cos no time to waste time.
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by IYANGBALI: 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
This is a very good news,God pls don't let them call of this strike,I hate schooling especially exams,now I can continue with my restaurant and beer business. Dancing skelewu

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by austeenluv(m): 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
the ball is now in the federal govt court..if they are serious about calling off the strike i dont think meeting ASUU condition would be a difficult thing to execute
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by bamssy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
pls wl dat stop u 4rm buyin handout of 5mrks? Wl it improve d method of learnin in our institutns r we goin 2 get an improve environment 4 our lectures wl it ensure student dnt av 2 stand 2 receive lectures these r d questns i wl lyk 2 ask ASUU 4 2 me dey r bunch of selfish greedy lazy n arogant lecturers wu dnt av d luv of we student at hrt bt afta swellin their bank acct 2 buy 4mati EOD prado highlander etc 2 as 2 impress lure deceive our inocent campus grls.wen i bcum president i wl dissolve ASUU

Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by topstar80(m): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
ASUU...no let dem scam u ooo...make DANGOTE sef sign#mtchew
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by POTRN: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
utumunta: This is what you get when you put extremists in positions of Authority. From Nasir Faggae, Kwankwaso, Ahmadinejad to Buhari, what we have are men who must have their way against the collective good of the people.
Nigerian students, whenever your lecturers decide to call off the strike and you get back to school; ensure that those lecturers who do not know what they teach, demand for monetary or sexual gratification, guilty of plagiarism and pretended intellectuals are exposed for the frauds that they are. It is high time they are held accountable and made to up their ante. Government cannot fulfill their own side of the bargain with the lecturers only for the students to be shortchanged by lecturers. Since ASUU is interested in arresting the decay in the education sector, let the students help and arrest the rot within their various universities. Say no to the culture of impunity pervading our universities, occassioned by the lecturers.
yes naija students
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by ilebaami: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
opalu: I don't see this as a huge task fø̲̣̣я̅ the FG that is if they really meant †̥☺ pay the billions they promised Universities.

Why is Wike this unserious about Education issues in Nigeria? Fø̲̣̣я̅ d president himself †̥☺ meet ASUU is an indictment on his failure as a minister. Yet his hatred fø̲̣̣я̅ ameachi and his sycophancy seems †̥☺ endear him †̥☺ Mr President.
Thunder fire devil

Wike as Minister of state built the Almajiri Schools, revived FGC schools that OBJ and Oby wanted to privatize and you misguided haters and losers are here castigating him. You only hate Wike because of Rivers Politics and you must lose.
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
onyeka205:

All these things you mentioned did you pay them to the lecturers or the school authority? If ASUU members collect school fees in your school, I don't think that they do in other universities in Nigeria. Up to 70% of lecturers in your school are incompetent, what a pity. The implication is that they'll pass the incompetence to you and this is why ASUU is on strike, to be able to attract the best brains for your study. The best brains will not come unless there is condusive environment. But if I may ask, Which university do you attend? That university should be closed down if all you wrote here are true.
Wats your problem y cant u read and think, part of ASUU's agitation is about funding, dats y i brought d issue of those money paid by students, what have de been doing with it, i mean all d internal generated funds,?.? I dont need to say much, those that schooled here in naija and those that are still schooling know what am talking abt even if they try to deny it. Talking about closing down my university, i don't think it should only b my uni i think everyoda uni in Nigeria,.
Nigeria tertiary education is in a mess, and dis lecturers too played, and are still playing a big role in messing it up, dats my point,
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by myjudez: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
You guys are just looking 4 a way to extend the strike. Bleep assu and FG.
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by vislabraye(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
utumunta: This is what you get when you put extremists in positions of Authority. From Nasir Faggae, Kwankwaso, Ahmadinejad to Buhari, what we have are men who must have their way against the collective good of the people.

My brother, na correct point you make.
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by DutchNegro(m): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
Sec5: To be frank with you,I prefer ASUU calling off this strike january Ist, 2014.
Seconded cool
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by olanrewajumi(m): 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
hammedkola: Okay.
waz dere to like?i cant believe hw ordinary"okay" got 16 likes.nawa for ppl o
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by hardballripplez: 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
## and what have those names got to do with this issue except for fagge? Abeg think before u write na, coz u have over 100 people like ur comment doesn't mean what u wrote is sensible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IMT Student And His "Customised Vehicle" Storm School In Enugu. Photos / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? / See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.